Where to get Traning leash?

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 1, 2003, 12:30 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Where to get Traning leash? Can't Post

Hi all members,

I'm wondering where to get those leash for training use like MKA traning at padang merbok. saw alot of ppl traning their dogs there use the same kind of leash! those like pvc type quite thick n long one ! (like the black colour leash that mary use at kk that day!)

i can't find it here. (pet shops at klang).

anybody knows pls. advise tq!

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

(This post was edited by serene_kwlim on May 1, 2003, 12:34 AM)

arthur
ALPHA

May 2, 2003, 7:52 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene,

I think the long black leashes you are referring to are the ones sponsored by Purina. These are given out to the trainees at the start of each training session. I'm using one myself. Any leash that feel comfortable and strong in your hands should be ok. Just make sure they are around 5-6ft long.

Rdgs Arthur

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 2, 2003, 8:36 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear arthur,

Thanks 4 ur reply, ic the leash r sponsored by purina one ah! nowander lah..i was thinking yall the trainees there got their leash same one, only colour different!

ok i'll go check out see my leash got around 5-6ft long or not, but if i wanted to get one than?
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

Villain
Novice

May 12, 2003, 8:10 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1142 views)
Shortcut

Serene
U can get a long leash in the mid valley pet wonderworld at RM 65 and i think is pretty expensive.

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 12, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Villain] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Vilian,

wow.. it's expensive men.. anyway, i hv been to pet's wonderland at mid vallry last month nut, can't find those 5ft long leash worr...!

they put it under which part ah? any other places selling this type of leash ah?
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 12:38 AM

Post #6 of 11 (1138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Arthur,

Are you sure the leash were sponsored by Purina? Cos my dog is in pre-novice now but I don't seem to get any free leash..?

sweeeng

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 12:42 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1138 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene,

You can buy the leash from the pet shop in Jalan Meru, Klang. They have it there...

Are you talking bout Mary with the lab? Her leash is the flat type and they do sell it in the vet...

You know where's Dr thomas clinic? They have it there. I think it's quite cheap...

Sweeeng

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 6:41 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi SweeEng,

Well, the last time I enrolled in the obedience classes, sometime during the course, the trainer passed out these leashes to us students. On the leash is clearly labelled "Purina". The availability may very well depend on the sponsor, in this case "Purina". If they stop giving out the leashes, then guess I was amongst the lucky first ones! Unsure

Rdgs Arthur

Villain
Novice

May 13, 2003, 8:26 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1128 views)
Shortcut

Serene,
The leash is located at the leash corner and at the bottom right hand corner. It is not hanging on the wall but just above the floor on the shelf. It is in a normal transparent bag.

Swee Eng can u provide me more information on where to get the long leash?? I really think that RM 65 is too expensive for me as the retraceable one only cost less than RM 50. I was looking around RM 30 so I will not buy from pet wonderland.

Serene u wan to buy it to train your GSD. Maybe you can send me some email at vicson@hotmail.com on your GSD as I am currently having 2

doodle
ALPHA

Jun 16, 2003, 8:19 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1091 views)
Shortcut

hi all,
I am not sure whether this is the right spot for this question.
my doodle is 4 months old and he already outgrown his collar. What sort of collar suits him most? i got a chocker collar and I could see his eyes in red and blood vein. It is too early for him? What collar is best for puppy like him?

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2003, 1:03 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Villain] Where to get Traning leash? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Villain...

Sorry for the late reply. You wanna get the leash Serene was talking bout? Well ... you can get it from almost any petshop or vet. It cost around RM 20.

Regards,
Swee Eng

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my