Admin

May 30, 2006, 6:13 PM

Post #26 of 30 (10651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MOYSC] Agility Trial [In reply to] Can't Post

HI ,

You can also read up more about agility here

http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/agility.html

On the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day, we will having several games that will involve the use of some agility hurdles and you may want to try that out.

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2006, 6:01 AM

Post #27 of 30 (10490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day Q&A [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
All entries for the Agility Trial will also be automatically enrolled in the Novice Agility Competition to be held shortly after the Agility Trial. The Novice Agility Competition will be more relax and the details as follow:-
  • Each participant will be allowed to have two runs each and the best score of the two run will be considered for final placing.
  • The course will either be similar to that of the actual trial or with lesser obstacles and equipments.
  • Toy and treats are allowed for the run but there should be no touching of dogs.

Cool Great news n will definitely take part. A couple more queries:

1. If v enrol online for the trial, how do v make payment or cn we pay on d day itself?

2. For d Olympic run, will there b seperate male n female handler categories? ... otherwise it will b a real advantage 4 d guys. Wink

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2006, 9:54 AM

Post #28 of 30 (10414 views)
Shortcut

Thanks 4 organising d agility trials n games n wonderful effort by d volunteers as well. The course was too challenging for most novice dogs but we still had a great time. Just a few shortcomings to highlight:

1. What happened to the Novice Agility Competition? If it was cancelled, the competing teams should have at least been notified instead of being left wondering and waiting for the 3rd run.

2. What is the official results (ie. timing and faults)? Would be helpful if the competing teams knew the actual results so that we can learn and perhaps improve on our runs in future.

3. What happened to the certificates to be issued to competitors who completed a qualifying run as mentioned in your earlier post?

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

(This post was edited by groovemaster on Jun 20, 2006, 9:56 AM)

Admin

Jun 21, 2006, 2:55 PM

Post #29 of 30 (10358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day Q&A [In reply to] Can't Post

The certificate will be ready soon. We will inform that via email once it is ready. Information such as score, SCT, Faults will all be stated on the certificate itself.

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Jun 21, 2006, 4:38 PM

Post #30 of 30 (10353 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Information such as score, SCT, Faults will all be stated on the certificate itself.

OH MY GOD! then my cert will full of red marks.. probably nid 2 pages to list down all errors...

btw, great event with a lots of new games and new demo.. and thank you for organize the agility trial as well Schutzhund trial.
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my