Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Shar pei puppy in jb

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2006, 7:23 PM

Post #26 of 33 (1135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simchi] Shar pei puppy in jb [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm not sure whether kiwi can swim or not but she sure doesnt like water.. fortunately she wont struggle and would just stand still during bathing time

from what i understand u dont really train together with fala right? i mean u wont be around when fala is being trained. wont it be better if the trainer can train us to train our doggies?? btw, mind telling me how long is the entire training course and what's the damage in terms of $$??? need to get some info before talking to those trainers leh...

i'm staying in johor bahru.. r u familiar with jb?? shar pei are cute because they are ugly.. no ugly no cute Tongue

simchi

Jun 21, 2006, 4:43 AM

Post #27 of 33 (1123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8033] Shar pei puppy in jb [In reply to] Can't Post

heh , fala loves water ..but she would sit whenever i bathe her , lazy i guess . she wont do anything but sleep in the house when i am not around (was told by my sister and brother and mother and father) , but when am home , she would make me very busy inspecting her .

YES , I dont train it with the trainer (they wont show us lah what method they use but it sure involved consistency) . but after the dog is trained , the trainer will TEACH you how to handle your dog with body language , tones , and the steps (which legs and how to stop with which leg and all) . he told me it's not difficult to train the dog but the owner (like me lah , i dumb and my voice sounds like cartoon) . Fala is ready at about 3 weeks , but I am not okay , so I only got her back on the 4 and a half week , i am quite amazed as how she's trained . it depends on the dog itself how they respond to the OB training lah . and you get to visit your dog ..but i very FARN , i visited her once every week and troubled the TRAINER heh . and i seen people from outstation brought their dogs for training there (his house) . RM1.2k , he's definitely not going after the money only . ..see , i told you i am long winded ..

I have few cousins in the JB , and friends there also but i know nuts about JB . yes lor , no ugly no cute .

Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2006, 6:41 PM

Post #28 of 33 (1114 views)
Shortcut

fala will just sleep in the house when u are not around? thats good.. my kiwi will find her own entertainment when nobody's around and her favourite activity is to break the flower pots.. so far she has broken more than 10 pots liao.. good thing my parents never get angry with her Laugh

so the trainer will train the dog first then only train its owner.. 1.2k sounds ok to me provided that both me and kiwi are properly trained after the courseWink gonna call the dog trainer soon to find out more.. btw, they do accept mongrel, dont they?

got frens & cousins in jb huh? let me know la if u happen to come down...

simchi

Jun 22, 2006, 8:48 AM

Post #29 of 33 (1107 views)
Shortcut

actually I want to tell you who trained my fala ..but eh ..never mind . be it mongrel or purebreeds ..i guess the trainer will have a look at it 1st . anyway they do have OB training like the one puppy.com.my is offering ..cheaper but you have to listen to the instructor and train it accordingly . i am not sure but something like that i hope i didnt get it wrong .

Yes ...got friends and cousins in the JB , will sure pay you a visit if am going there .

you havent seen the evil side of FALA , like the incident where she killed my handphone . but i dont blame her since a dog act like a dog . and i was scolded by my mom for turning her into a spoilt brat , heh .

Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2006, 6:31 PM

Post #30 of 33 (1101 views)
Shortcut

tell la whose yr trainer.. dont like wanna tell dont wanna tell yalor, they sure must assess the dog first.. what if the dog is a psychoTongue

my parents are the one who spoiling kiwi instead of me.. they never really get angry with her although she's so naugthy.

simchi

Jun 23, 2006, 1:47 AM

Post #31 of 33 (1094 views)
Shortcut

heh , my parents will scold me for spoiling her , but they do the same thing to my fala . no lah , i'll mail you instead .

anyway i forgot to tell you this yesterday , you are so so so so very superbly CUTE . heh.

Dog Kichi

Jun 23, 2006, 5:40 PM

Post #32 of 33 (1090 views)
Shortcut

ok, u email me la.. but u got my email address meh?? ngck19 @ y a h o o . c o m.

who? me "so so so so very superbly CUTE "Shocked u must be referring to kiwi.. no la, she is so-so cute only Tongue

simchi

Jun 24, 2006, 1:26 AM

Post #33 of 33 (1084 views)
Shortcut

eh you cute lah , kiwi is so-so cute , but you so very cute ...no ugly no cute mah .

eh i will email you tonight when i reach home okay .

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my