Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
MIXED Breed CAN BE SO Adorable and loevely as well!

nazaj
Novice

May 17, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #1 of 5 (974 views)
Shortcut
MIXED Breed CAN BE SO Adorable and loevely as well! Can't Post

I own a mixed breed that even i also dunno what is his parent was.

I try to find it out. Can you guy tell me what it's mixed with.

I currently looking for a match with him. I know this is hardcore task, but i think find a companion for me anyway!
Attachments: DSC00222.JPG (38.8 KB)
  Image(342).jpg (79.8 KB)

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 18, 2006, 12:07 AM

Post #2 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nazaj] MIXED Breed CAN BE SO Adorable and loevely as well! [In reply to] Can't Post

Totally agree with you!!!

He is so adorable!! I like him very much. But sorry my Pi Pi was spayed when i adopted her. Orelse they would make a good couple too.

By the way, are you looking forward to adopt a female dog to live together with him? Or you just looking for a female dog to breed some puppies?

Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 18, 2006, 7:29 AM

Post #3 of 5 (951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nazaj] MIXED Breed CAN BE SO Adorable and loevely as well! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow! totally adorable nice thick coat looks abit lyk terrier hor..

aiyo look so chubby cnnot tahan la..feel lyk wnna cubit ur pooch Tongue

nazaj
Novice

May 19, 2006, 6:31 AM

Post #4 of 5 (937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] MIXED Breed CAN BE SO Adorable and loevely as well! [In reply to] Can't Post

Seriously i wanna find a match with him. But due to he is a mixed breed. A friend of my sis wanna match with her shih tzu. but i refuse. cause this will destroy the gene of the breed. Maybe i planned to adopt another like him. I find out that their parent is spitz mix with long coat breed. but this kinda of breed is so rare. even i've been flipping thru many dog directory also can see it.

But anyway, now i'm not so keen to find out where he came from. As long as he is healthy and live happily with us will do.

He is so so tender to our family, very good guard dog and loyalty. Unlike my husky, i pay lotza attention and spen me alot on this pure breed.Hopefully one day my husky will take Ah Bi as referal.

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 6:28 PM

Post #5 of 5 (935 views)
Shortcut

yeap wat's important is he's healthy n he's makin a good companion for u n ur family...

Dog R Owiz Men's Best Fren

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my