First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

May
Old Hand

Jun 13, 2006, 8:40 PM

Post #76 of 100 (2181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
thanks for the concern...so how is ur furkids doing? I wanted to ask u.. ur husky stay indoor or out door? can they actually take the heat since they are now breed locally?

My husky is outdoor. More space for her to run. She's doing fine just that her fur will not be as thick as living in air-con room. The other husky which stays with my parent is indoor. Her fur is thicker and nicer.

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Jun 15, 2006, 1:52 AM

Post #77 of 100 (2166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

icicic... my sis thought of getting 1 but i ask to hang on. As we don really know the breed well. What more, my fren few yrs ago was having a husky also but almost die because of heat. So i was a little worried that they cant adapt but after consulting u, i think i have to do a little more study on them first before making any decision.

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

May
Old Hand

Jun 15, 2006, 10:42 PM

Post #78 of 100 (2163 views)
Shortcut

Please bear in mind that a husky needs a lot of space to run. They need exercise and companion. Some ppl will find them handful as husky are very active dogs. Their stamina are excellent.

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Jun 16, 2006, 1:22 AM

Post #79 of 100 (2158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah i also know this.. EXCERSICE!! jus like my pitbull... that is what im worried, i got not enough time to bring the husky for excersice. Lately me and my sis work till quite late. Maybe i get it in the near future when both of us has more time at home.

Hey, Hush now looks so old already. His beard are turning white already ahahah... old man. That day he sneak out and came back with injured ear. He went and fight with stray dogs...My granny acc. open the door and hush sneak out without her knowledge. Until he bark only my granny realise he went lepaking.

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

kid

Aug 29, 2006, 12:59 AM

Post #80 of 100 (2113 views)
Shortcut

Hi, newbie here… hopefully I’m in the correct thread. I’m looking for Italian Mastiff or so called the Cane Corso. Any idea where I can get this breed? Any idea what is the price? I’m looking for a golden color pup & I’m from Penang. Pls advise, TQ

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Aug 29, 2006, 6:22 PM

Post #81 of 100 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

most common name for this dog is NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF. u can get this dog from the southern area or the north area. Its quite rare in malaysia but u still managed to get a glimpse of this kind. So far i haven seen 1 in KL but JB yes. BTW, pls do remember that this is a banned dog in Malaysia and if u ought to keep 1 pls do ur part. Give this dog OB training and i meant very very good OB training because they are very stubborn dog. They are very loyalty and good guard dog. This dog is a powerful dog and make sure u can control his strenght. Food comsumption is 1 factor and the skin problem is also another factor. Excercise this dog kau kau if not they tend to put on weigth and u can actually control their diet at young age. This breed can easily fetch a price more then RM3,000 depends on bloodline.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2006, 7:44 PM

Post #82 of 100 (2105 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
most common name for this dog is NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF. u can get this dog from the southern area or the north area. Its quite rare in malaysia but u still managed to get a glimpse of this kind. So far i haven seen 1 in KL but JB yes. BTW, pls do remember that this is a banned dog in Malaysia and if u ought to keep 1 pls do ur part. Give this dog OB training and i meant very very good OB training because they are very stubborn dog. They are very loyalty and good guard dog. This dog is a powerful dog and make sure u can control his strenght. Food comsumption is 1 factor and the skin problem is also another factor. Excercise this dog kau kau if not they tend to put on weigth and u can actually control their diet at young age. This breed can easily fetch a price more then RM3,000 depends on bloodline.

Stanley...long time no "see"!!

Neapolitan mastiff & Cane Corso is 2 difference breed ler...but talk about Italian mastiff, they can be Neapolitan mastiff or Cane Corso or......hehehhe...

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

kid

Aug 29, 2006, 8:05 PM

Post #83 of 100 (2103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Stanley...long time no "see"!!

Neapolitan mastiff & Cane Corso is 2 difference breed ler...but talk about Italian mastiff, they can be Neapolitan mastiff or Cane Corso or......hehehhe...

sorry, me going confused now, hehe.... actually me is looking for a cane corso prefer to b golden color. Hmm... how come cane corso is a ban breed? Its not listed int he ban list that not allow in malaysia where the ban list are Japanese Tosa, American bulldog, American Pit Bull, Neapolitan Mastif, Dogo Argentino, Akita, Fila Braziliero? pls advise, sorry, newbie here...

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #84 of 100 (2095 views)
Shortcut

Dun know Cane corso kena ban or not but thier face also slightly look like pitbull ler..worry the authority dun know how to differential them.

peng yu, u from penang? Im from Kulim. If free, can come out for teh tarik and talk about dogs..hehe

U interested to Fila??

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 1:12 AM

Post #85 of 100 (2092 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Dun know Cane corso kena ban or not but thier face also slightly look like pitbull ler..worry the authority dun know how to differential them.

peng yu, u from penang? Im from Kulim. If free, can come out for teh tarik and talk about dogs..hehe

U interested to Fila??

kulim? great! ( u_cb4@hotmail.com ) fila? guess fila is a ban breed in malaysia & its a real ganas guard dog... i prefer cane corso as is more to a watch dog

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2006, 1:27 AM

Post #86 of 100 (2087 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

U interested to Fila??

kulim? great! ( u_cb4@puppy.com.my ) fila? guess fila is a ban breed in malaysia & its a real ganas guard dog... i prefer cane corso as is more to a watch dog

You write e.mai.l like this can not lar...must like this G.L.675 at t.m..n.e.t..m.y or kong eat jee see kao goh 3 kao kong 8...mine wan

juliuslim
Dog Kichi

Aug 30, 2006, 1:43 AM

Post #87 of 100 (2084 views)
Shortcut

I m from Alma bkt mertajam !!! dun leave me alone !!!
http://ju-canine.blogspot.com

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 1:58 AM

Post #88 of 100 (2082 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

U interested to Fila??

kulim? great! ( u_cb4@puppy.com.my ) fila? guess fila is a ban breed in malaysia & its a real ganas guard dog... i prefer cane corso as is more to a watch dog

You write e.mai.l like this can not lar...must like this G.L.675 at t.m..n.e.t..m.y or kong eat jee see kao goh 3 kao kong 8...mine wan

sorry, dun get what u mean... newbie here... so when are we going to have our 1st tt of dog? I believe bro juliuslim is also interested & many more

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2006, 2:28 AM

Post #89 of 100 (2080 views)
Shortcut

hey bro how are u and the dogs? especially RAIN? still a destroyer? ahahahaha....my DDB failed to breed new babies la... now have to wait for nex heat..... really had to tech him how to have sex....u still 1 DDB a not? if u still 1 i keep for u....

well cane corsa is like pitbull la... come in variety of colors. If u wanna have a golden color i think u have to wait lo.... perhaps u can try asking a pro from penang APPK. U can search him at the terrier forum under AST or Pitbull.

I don really know that breed well but from the looks it a very powerful dog jus like presa canario. Big massive head and muscular body.

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 5:19 PM

Post #90 of 100 (2072 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey bro how are u and the dogs? especially RAIN? still a destroyer? ahahahaha....my DDB failed to breed new babies la... now have to wait for nex heat..... really had to tech him how to have sex....u still 1 DDB a not? if u still 1 i keep for u....

well cane corsa is like pitbull la... come in variety of colors. If u wanna have a golden color i think u have to wait lo.... perhaps u can try asking a pro from penang APPK. U can search him at the terrier forum under AST or Pitbull.

I don really know that breed well but from the looks it a very powerful dog jus like presa canario. Big massive head and muscular body.

better dun go disturb those pro here... i only plan to get a cane corso end of the year or beginning of next year. Anyway, thanks for your reply. Got lots of info from u! Sorry, what is DDB? any pic to share? Hmmm... let's come out TT

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2006, 5:23 PM

Post #91 of 100 (2071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [juliuslim & kid] Bull Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I m from Alma bkt mertajam !!! dun leave me alone !!!

Tudia...1 more fans from our area.

But how to contact you all? The upper post is my e.mai.l address & contact number.....you all get it?

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2006, 5:28 PM

Post #92 of 100 (2069 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

sorry, dun get what u mean... newbie here... so when are we going to have our 1st tt of dog? I believe bro juliuslim is also interested & many more

Dun you see your email address got problem (incorrect)? The upper is my emai.l address & contact number you get it?

What breed you owned now? I have few Boxers, 1 bull mastiff & 1 pitbull, also a pair of basset hound!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2006, 5:39 PM

Post #93 of 100 (2067 views)
Shortcut

Peng yu..how are you!!

Rain is "kuai noi" abit redi, she always want me to sayang herLaughLaugh

Your DDB dun know making baby arr?? you help him or not? Actually a lot of male too excited while met on-heat female, in this stituation you have to helping him to success the "project"Cool; otherwise sure failed lar.....Unimpressed

APPK, his name is Eddy....he is pro in pitbull.

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2006, 6:40 PM

Post #94 of 100 (2061 views)
Shortcut

its good to hear that Rain doing fine. She likes to be manja since pup ahahhahaha.. what to do last child and some more girl ahahhahahha... Me and the other owner really struggle to help them perform xxx. AFter helping them both of us like jus after shower only ahahahha... some more the whole week. But still failed. My ddb din get to lock so we hold and do the locking for him ahahahahha... stupid ar... i got sperm all over my legs when the male pull of. tough job. :-) hey kid, DDB is called dogue de bordueax a.k.a french mastiff. U can look at the pic in my avatar. That is a DDB. Even if r getting the cane end of this yr or nex yr or don intend to get 1, u still can ask for information from the pro or any other member who knows this breed well. If u wanna ask Boxer and Mastiff pls do look for glng. His pro in this breed. Im still a learner from other member. Y don u get urself a pitbull to handle instead a cane corso. Im sure pitbull power will be a little easier to control. Im not sure about other ppl pitbull but so far my is under my control and stick to me like a glue. Hey NG, ur pit how? wanna do breeding ar ahahahhaha?

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 6:55 PM

Post #95 of 100 (2061 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Dun you see your email address got problem (incorrect)? The upper is my emai.l address & contact number you get it?

What breed you owned now? I have few Boxers, 1 bull mastiff & 1 pitbull, also a pair of basset hound!

sorry bro, i dun get your contact. u can reach me at 012-4727225. bro, can pay a visit to your place? wanna see your mastiff & ur hush puppy

and of cos meet up with u... i got a ECS

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 10:04 PM

Post #96 of 100 (2046 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
its good to hear that Rain doing fine. She likes to be manja since pup ahahhahaha.. what to do last child and some more girl ahahhahahha... Me and the other owner really struggle to help them perform xxx. AFter helping them both of us like jus after shower only ahahahha... some more the whole week. But still failed. My ddb din get to lock so we hold and do the locking for him ahahahahha... stupid ar... i got sperm all over my legs when the male pull of. tough job. :-) hey kid, DDB is called dogue de bordueax a.k.a french mastiff. U can look at the pic in my avatar. That is a DDB. Even if r getting the cane end of this yr or nex yr or don intend to get 1, u still can ask for information from the pro or any other member who knows this breed well. If u wanna ask Boxer and Mastiff pls do look for glng. His pro in this breed. Im still a learner from other member. Y don u get urself a pitbull to handle instead a cane corso. Im sure pitbull power will be a little easier to control. Im not sure about other ppl pitbull but so far my is under my control and stick to me like a glue. Hey NG, ur pit how? wanna do breeding ar ahahahhaha?

thanks for your advise

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2006, 10:57 PM

Post #97 of 100 (2040 views)
Shortcut

hey kid, im staying in KL wo... how we gonna me la... u can meet NG. la... unless u come to KL or i go to penang. I wanted to go penang but no time to travel. I wanted to meet eddie and see if he got any nice pitbull or not

kid

Aug 30, 2006, 11:51 PM

Post #98 of 100 (2038 views)
Shortcut

sure, do ring me at 012-4727225 if u come down to Pg. By the way, i tot pitbull are ban in Malaysia? how come still can keep this breed? Anyway, any1 care to share their pitbull? Heard this breed just attacked some1 in KL lately. Hmm... Love to know more about dogs...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 31, 2006, 2:21 AM

Post #99 of 100 (2035 views)
Shortcut

yeah, heard tis breed cannot obtained license here in kl...

but nonetheless, i still saw ppl having it... to me d 1st impression i get frm tis breed is, very rough player....but didn't look agressive at all...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2006, 6:28 PM

Post #100 of 100 (2028 views)
Shortcut

yeah its a banned dog but still got lots of fans out there. If u get know pitbull more, u will find that they don attack ppl unless its train for GUARD purpose but its not easy to train a pitbull doing guard (this is what a dog trainer said la). Even if the pitbull is for fighting purpose they don simply charge and attack vice versa they are more calm and steady instead. Jus like other dogs, they don actually attack ppl unless ppl disturb them or torture them until the dog have to play defends and this will start the attack. I wont said its 100% right but at least majority are like this.

Regarding about the pitbull attack recently, the picture shown on the newspaper doesnt seems like a pitbull. Even if its a pitbull, that is a below 6month dog. A real pitbull looks are totally diff. from it. You can recognised from the head and face.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my