Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 6:50 PM

Post #26 of 28 (207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kells] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

i oso like 2 adopt....usually those FOC wan.....adoption fees r quite here though, in m'sia....

i adopt wan dog from a fren wit unwanted litter....

since so many ppl r buying...i choose not 2 buy....or else...mongrels will be juz 2 overwhelming....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

babymiLz
Novice

May 22, 2006, 8:19 PM

Post #27 of 28 (207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm.. ok.. :) thanks for telling me itz ok..

well that day i brought him to the vet to check if he's healthy.. and the docter said he is healthy.. maybe of the stress of the new environment.. :)

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 10:04 PM

Post #28 of 28 (204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiLz] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

my pup is absolutely opposite....

when she 1st arrive @ my house.....around 1+ month onli...

she non-stop making noisy n keep on jumping........my whole family cannot sleep for d entire 1st week....

feel like smacking her though....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 22, 2006, 10:04 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my