Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

babymiLz
Novice

May 13, 2006, 3:50 AM

Post #1 of 28 (1188 views)
Shortcut
hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price Can't Post

Hi! I'm a new user here and I'm looking forward on adopting a miniature breed puppy or even buying one for a low price(mayb a min poodle or a min Schnauzer). I have 2 medium sized mix breed dogs at home but my parents doesn't allow them to come in the house because they're quite big and moreover my parents want them out to guard the house.

My parents are also interested on getting a min dog because it's small and can be kept free to run around the house and play with it. One of the purpose of getting a min dog is to keep my parents company because both of them are already retired. Dont worry my family(my mom+my dad and the only child me) is a dog lover!

I'm currently staying in PJ and I hope to get a puppy as soon as possible. And I hope to make some dog lover friends here too!

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 12:42 AM

Post #2 of 28 (1170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiLz] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

hi welcome,

miniature breed are very seldom up for adoption..... maybe u could pay a visit to SPCA....

low price dog @ d pet shop doesn't guarantee they would be at the prime of health

if ur parents are true dog lover, why they mind a big dog being inside the house?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 16, 2006, 3:27 AM

Post #3 of 28 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiLz] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

mayb u can look for responsible breeders tat sell puppies at cheaper price. look for pet quality pups if u want a lower price cos show quality pups tend to cost more...y duwan to let 1 of ur dog into the house...i mean 1 at a time la..let them take turns ma..i think medium size ok ma...

babymiLz
Novice

May 19, 2006, 1:17 PM

Post #4 of 28 (1138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

well my parents wouldnt really allow the bigger dogs to come in the house because my dog jumps up and down totally super duper hyperactive! and I really mean it! lol! Laugh Even my friends are afraid of her because she jumps up and kiss people!! >.< Crazy and my dog jumps up the couch up and down scratching the leather sofa and my dad gets very pissed =.=

well my parents are considering getting a mini poodle at the price of RM500-RM700. So hope they will get it soon! hehe..

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 5:27 PM

Post #5 of 28 (1131 views)
Shortcut

but if u don't train up ur toy dog....he will oso jump up n down and keep on annoying others.....n oso sratch d leather...

its all about training....not certain breed tends to misbehave....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 5:34 PM

Post #6 of 28 (1128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

yeap i agree wt amanda...jz lyk Roccio..he used to bite tis n tat n tear off tis n tat..aiyo tat's i call him a terrrorist..size very small bt the nottiness is equavalent to big dogs...nw after lots of "NO!" he seems to b more kuai d...so no matter small dogs or big dogs they can b jz as notty n destructive n tat's y it all comes down to training...trainin consistently n patiently n things might change lil by lil to b the better rite Amanda?

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #7 of 28 (1124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

yup...ur rite..

my 1s dog oso very notti....keep on digging holes when she was a puppy...

but now as a experience owner, my 2nd dog doesn't had a chance 2 do such thing....a big NO! was given even when she haven't start 2 do something illegal...

Pacco de Mongrel

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 6:12 PM

Post #8 of 28 (1121 views)
Shortcut

i'm a first time doggie owner n i'm so lucky to hav u guys teach me hw to jaga Roccio...at least he's stil nt out of control..CHEERS 2 PPC !!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 6:33 PM

Post #9 of 28 (1116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

ya....we did learn a lot of things through tis forum...

last time i did all d wrong things....

i used to love only toy dogs....especially maltese...

but now...i'm a mongrel lover....they will also can b very obedient, if d owner knows how 2 train them....

Pacco de Mongrel

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 6:41 PM

Post #10 of 28 (1113 views)
Shortcut

me terbalik wt u le..used to love big dogs n i stil love big dogs..bt due to my hse nt so big ooo so ma hav to buy toy dog lo..so i find 1 of the most active n notty toy dog..haha silky terrier..jahat punya..

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 6:50 PM

Post #11 of 28 (1111 views)
Shortcut

then u sure love grooming.....i don't like grooming le...n my dog seldom bath oso....but i still love her doggie adour....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 7:16 PM

Post #12 of 28 (1109 views)
Shortcut

haha gt short hair toy dog ma...no nid groom de..bt groomin really lotsa work la..

doggie odour i cnnot stand wor..i dunno y...i sniff d feel very weird de..so i gt put baby powder for Roccio so he smells nice nice..hehe

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 7:29 PM

Post #13 of 28 (1106 views)
Shortcut

actually i'm oledi resistant to d dog smell....when my dog in d car,

my dad complaint about it....but i tell him tat 'This is d smell of "Pacco Frangrance" '.Laugh

but, its all bcoz of pacco don;t like bathing.....so i try 2 minimize it....

i think dog personality tends to be like their owner....i oso don't like 2 bath wan....even now i'm consider an adult...my mum still yell @ me "U still DUWAN 2 BATH!! i go walap ur pacco, then u know!!"

so scary....

Pacco de Mongrel

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 7:53 PM

Post #14 of 28 (1099 views)
Shortcut

k dokie nw is bathin time for me oso..nid to go shoppin d...sambung tonite

babymiLz
Novice

May 19, 2006, 9:03 PM

Post #15 of 28 (1094 views)
Shortcut

hehe.. thanks for the advice but my bigger doggie is very naughty and now she doesnt listen to NO! also.. sigh! but i still love my dog because she's unique! :D Cool

well my dad likes min poodle so most likely getting one lo Wink

when i get my dwoggie mayb need some advice on how to train my puppy lo! :D

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 10:17 PM

Post #16 of 28 (1089 views)
Shortcut

u dad must b very cute oso, since he like poodle

coz sometimes i find men who likes toy dog tends 2 act like 1 too....haha

2 me, poodle is too girl....

i like adventure dog

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 10:19 PM

Post #17 of 28 (1088 views)
Shortcut

Yes. It is true. Blush Hehehehe

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 19, 2006, 10:43 PM

Post #18 of 28 (1079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... i think last time i discuss wit u b4..

wonder y u like grooming ur dog....

i think i better change my own sex....

Pacco de Mongrel

babymiLz
Novice

May 20, 2006, 9:30 AM

Post #19 of 28 (1066 views)
Shortcut

hurray!! i bought a toy poodle liao~~ he's so fat Crazy dunno iz normal anot.. but weird he doesnt answer to noises or calls.. wonder is it normal for puppies.. very lazy not hyperactive.. keep sleeping and look sad.. Frown he's 4 monthes old ^^ and i decided to call him zaizai.. Tongue

yeah my dad say he likes poodle cos my friend has a poodle too.. and she sometimes put her poodle in my hse and lepak.. hehe!

(This post was edited by babymiLz on May 20, 2006, 9:46 AM)

babymiLz
Novice

May 21, 2006, 1:44 AM

Post #20 of 28 (1054 views)
Shortcut
[babymiLz] hi! I'm lookin forward to adopt a mini pup or mayb buy in a cheap price [In reply to] Can't Post

my dad doesnt like the name zaizai.. n he wants to change it to bb.. LoL!

well my parents are happy having him in the family!

khyeying
Novice

May 21, 2006, 6:49 AM

Post #21 of 28 (1052 views)
Shortcut

Hello, wishin to join this thread. It is very normal for new puppies to act this way, bcos they are still depressed being seperated with its family.. tats y u as the new owner shd spend more time accompanying her Smile

I agree with Amanda85... I used to be an owner doing every mistake with my doggie. Sometimes he so notti until I cannot tahan and hit him. Looking at the way he panicked and start shivering is reali heart breakin.. When I joined this forum, I learnt alot things n... start to like to look at articles about doggies. Your doggie need TRAININNNGGGGGGG consistently.... will help alot. BlushBlushBlush

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

Kells
Novice

May 21, 2006, 10:02 AM

Post #22 of 28 (1050 views)
Shortcut

What a lovely idea you have!

I think adopting an abandoned dog is a good idea. You local RSPCA or Animal Shelter should have some good choice of dogs of varying sizes. Your idea of a small dog is good as big dogs for older people may be difficult to handle.

In the UK I noticed that the elderly tend to have Yorkies, West Highland White, Jack Russell or even plain non pedigree small dogs.

Just remember that though we may not know what the track history of the dog / puppy you are adopting, if you can provide a loving home and patience to bond and train it, and learn form each other you will be rewarded with a great pet.

Good luck!

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 22, 2006, 1:58 AM

Post #23 of 28 (1042 views)
Shortcut

gratz! is tat him in ur avatar? cute le...yeah 4 the first few days or 1st week the puppy might b miserable..so once in a while u pick him up to sayang abit lot..put him near to ur cheek n let him sniff u...then say soothin words to him to make him feel more safe n comfortable lo..

babymiLz
Novice

May 22, 2006, 2:03 AM

Post #24 of 28 (1040 views)
Shortcut

yeah that's bb in my avatar.. hehe! he was sleeping on my computer table..well he's always sitting and sleeping and eating.. that's all what he do.. i guess the only trick he knows is sleep.. HAHA! juz kiddin Laugh

hope he's coping well in my home ler..

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 6:49 PM

Post #25 of 28 (1032 views)
Shortcut

every single dog hv their own personality....

so its not abnormal 4 ur puppy 2 behave like tat....

juz monitor her progress......n ofcoz if a poodle tends 2 be lazy ALWIZ.....

i think u should bring him 2 a vet 4 check-up.....

Pacco de Mongrel

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my