Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Does PAWS accept abandoned kittens?

sanziro
Novice

May 13, 2006, 3:28 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1008 views)
Shortcut
Does PAWS accept abandoned kittens? Can't Post

help guys, just wan to ask whether they will accept an abandoned kitten that i found beside my house?? I can't keep it cause i have 2 dogs in my home already. Therefore, hopefully you guys can provide me some info on wat to do and what is the procedures of doing so.

Thanks

Regards

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

May 14, 2006, 6:46 PM

Post #2 of 3 (992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] Does PAWS accept abandoned kittens? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!
Certainly PAWS accepts abandoned kittens (as well as unwanted pups and adult cats and dogs).
PAWS is open each day from 9am-4pm (although preferable to avoid Wednesdays as the shelter is closed for special cleaning etc)
You will be asked to read our surrender policy document and fill in a surrender form with as many details as you know (including where and when the animal was found) You will also be asked to donate a nominal amount to help towards the animals' care although any amount will be acceptable.
I hope this is of help. Please call the PAWS shelter if you have any other questions. Tel 03-78461087
And thanks for taking in the kitten in the meantime!

franstream
New User

Feb 23, 2007, 10:26 PM

Post #3 of 3 (861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] Does PAWS accept abandoned kittens? [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys, PAWS do accept abandon cats n dogs, but d problem is tat they need us to donate 1st, b4 we send these pets there. n the donation had a certain amount.Unsure

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my