First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 17, 2006, 7:42 PM

Post #26 of 40 (1965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris,

As they've just started using the place, things are still a little unorganized and messy. I did hear that they have plans to improve some parts of the park, but we'll just have to wait and see.

chrisong
Doggyman

May 17, 2006, 7:48 PM

Post #27 of 40 (1964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your speedy reply.Wink

elva&yuki
Novice

May 17, 2006, 9:34 PM

Post #28 of 40 (1953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecnken] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,if this gathering is falling on 3rd june.its will be a problem for me since i hav preparing for my exam in the coming week.dur for this reason, i think i will not able to join u all.anyway,please organized such gathering in future time and having a nice n funny games there..

hweeeyee
Novice

May 18, 2006, 12:21 PM

Post #29 of 40 (1945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

huh? urhm..wat doggie gang list? hehe sorry im real blur case here..
Schatzie, my beloved GR. Love needs no pedigree, but she melts my heart when i see her

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 18, 2006, 6:32 PM

Post #30 of 40 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hweeeyee] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

nothing special la...

i juz wan ur email for future contact...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

leecnken
Novice

May 19, 2006, 12:20 AM

Post #31 of 40 (1929 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Seemed like not much participants.... haiii.... shall we reschedule the gathering? I will be away to Lang Tengah tonite... only able to reply you all by Sunday nite.... Please respond....

Regards,

Ken

hweeeyee
Novice

May 19, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #32 of 40 (1924 views)
Shortcut

oh hahah..alritey..but we're not allowed to post any email add here rite?

well uhm..mine's hweeeyee at hot mail =)
Schatzie, my beloved GR. Love needs no pedigree, but she melts my heart when i see her

leecnken
Novice

May 29, 2006, 7:22 PM

Post #33 of 40 (1895 views)
Shortcut

Hello....

Sorry sorry sorry for late reply as I am kinda tight with my work recently.....btw...anyone coming this saturday?? Please advise.... or you all want to reschedule...

Regards,

Ken

victor_81
Dog Kichi

May 30, 2006, 10:48 AM

Post #34 of 40 (1890 views)
Shortcut

Hi guys. Just got myself a labrador so thought I maybe I could find out more bout this breed here, and also more friends.
My pup is just over 9 weeks old now.
Was reading the earlier threads, noticed that therell be a gathering sometime soon. Too bad i cant make it, plus Hugo hasnt gotten his 3rd jab yet. Maybe in a months time ill join u guys in those outings okay...have fun!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2006, 11:04 PM

Post #35 of 40 (1855 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

over d other thread, dog -friendly places....there r also a few member interested to join this swim gathering...

hope u would reschedule it again.....mayb d week after d event @ bandar utama....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

michelleteh
Dog Kichi

Jun 19, 2006, 5:33 PM

Post #36 of 40 (1838 views)
Shortcut

I went to the Taman Tasik Prima lake the other day. Just want to clarify, are you planning the swimming gathering at the big mining pool located at the new housing area or the one near the mosque?

johntim
Novice

Sep 19, 2006, 2:08 AM

Post #37 of 40 (1769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

I would like to join ur activity if i have time... my contact is johntim If you all have swimming activity please let me know... I am sure my prince like it :)

johntim
Novice

Oct 24, 2006, 12:13 AM

Post #38 of 40 (1754 views)
Shortcut

Looking forward for swimming activity... can anyone organize ?

jacenta
Novice

Nov 7, 2006, 1:04 AM

Post #39 of 40 (1720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johntim] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

I own an adorable and smart black labrador puppy. His name is Ballack & he is 5 months old.

I am an active member of the Dog Scouts of Malaysia and recently the troops went swimming and overnight camping in Bukit Beruntong as part of the Dog Scout activity. Go check out the site, forum and pictures (http://www.dogscoutsofmalaysia.5u.com/) refer to forum Water Safety > Swimming and Great Outdoors > Overnight Camping.

The troops had a blast! We are planning a swimming trip end of this month. If you are interested you can apply to be a dog scout troop!

Dog Scouts of Malaysia (DSM) was started by a few dedicated dog owners who enjoyed spending their leisure time with their dogs and meeting like-minded dog owners. At DSM, we want to teach all dog owners to be responsible for their pets and become "model citizens." This is part of the goal of Dog Scouts of Malaysia.

Cheers,

Jacenta

johntim
Novice

Nov 7, 2006, 2:05 AM

Post #40 of 40 (1719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacenta] Golden / Labbie swimming gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there,

I own an adorable and smart black labrador puppy. His name is Ballack & he is 5 months old.

I am an active member of the Dog Scouts of Malaysia and recently the troops went swimming and overnight camping in Bukit Beruntong as part of the Dog Scout activity. Go check out the site, forum and pictures ( www.dogscoutsofmalaysia.5u.com/) refer to forum Water Safety > Swimming and Great Outdoors > Overnight Camping.

The troops had a blast! We are planning a swimming trip end of this month. If you are interested you can apply to be a dog scout troop!

Dog Scouts of Malaysia (DSM) was started by a few dedicated dog owners who enjoyed spending their leisure time with their dogs and meeting like-minded dog owners. At DSM, we want to teach all dog owners to be responsible for their pets and become "model citizens." This is part of the goal of Dog Scouts of Malaysia.

Cheers,

Jacenta

Thank my friend... I will arrange my time for this activity... I will visit the website and might register :)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my