Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Must Love Dogs

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ppdcdm

May 23, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #26 of 34 (598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julie83] Must Love Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

haha, the situation is not we must hate this Ah Ong, it is that he go everywhere pick up ppl's words by words, end up wherever he go, he get hated. of coz not hated by his friends, since he never speak rudely to his friends la, so we don blame his firends, indeed they are nicer a lot than me, definitely. Aiya, watever he did to others, he get it back, fair enough.

(This post was edited by ppdcdm on May 23, 2006, 1:53 AM)

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 23, 2006, 5:43 AM

Post #27 of 34 (588 views)
Shortcut

The forum is like this la. Sometimes people say something nice you like to hear, sometimes people say bad thing you don't like to hear. No hard feelings one. BTW, I am not feeling unhappy about this young man. I have no personal feelings for him. OMG, my bf will chop me into pieces if i do..haha just a joke!

For me, i see something, i criticise. Then later cool down already don't criticise so much already. If people reply and trying to justify their stand then can criticise some more. Even better!

I was a newbie a few weeks ago. Say all the nice nice things at the beginning. so i don't blame you if you feel uneasy with these comments. Next time one eye open, one eye close ma kao tim edi lo..

Ciao!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

julie83
Dog Kichi

May 23, 2006, 1:48 PM

Post #28 of 34 (584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Must Love Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe Cool sure. Must ask you to brief all the newbies about all that.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 24, 2006, 6:08 PM

Post #29 of 34 (572 views)
Shortcut

The forum has started to become a "Must Hate Chrisong from Must Love Dogs" is simply because certain post was indirectly attention it to him. From what i can read everywhere ...

Like what you have said, all here simply because of dogs but some individuals is more towards bullfighting. No one is perfect and if we cant tahan that some individual we can choose to keep quiet and not come in to become a batu api. In a forum there tends to have alot of different individuals with different thinking so, in order for everyone to live harmoniously we must have tolerance.

cheers,
minglmy

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 26, 2006, 7:41 AM

Post #30 of 34 (526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Must Love Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't quite understand the word "Bull Fighting"? Can you explain more in details?

Some individuals we have unlimited tolerance. Some individuals we have to stop them from crapping too much. You should question the person instead, "why are you always in the center of criticism?" You can also advise him not to pose any offensive message. As what you say, he can choose to keep quiet or continue to be batu api.

No one loose at the end. Afterall it is just a forum.

Cheers!

Dog Kichi

May 26, 2006, 7:17 PM

Post #31 of 34 (514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Must Love Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

u are right that different individuals have different views.. so it should be perfectly alright for one to express his/her views in the forum right? If everyone just keeps quiet even when cant tahan, what’s the point of having this forum??

many recent posts are some sort of against yr fren here and I really don’t think it is just by coincident.. there must be a reason behind this right?

Btw, by using the word "bullfighting" it think u hv already upset some guys here Tongue

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 27, 2006, 2:46 AM

Post #32 of 34 (498 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I thought this guy mentioned somewhere in this forum that he will not reply to this kind of thread?

He always say something but don't want to admit that he said it. Now i understand why so many people complained that he said something yet he did not admit that he said it.

Whether your friend will clarify with you if C******g is the person that we are discussing here it does not matter la. He wants to argue that he is not the one or want to challenge that we should bring out the evidence, let him be la.

This is what I say before, he is dangerous!! ....Simply twisted the whole story....hide the evidences...refuse to admit what he did before.......bullying.....................

We did mistake we change; correct it and not to repeat it, then we will bring to higher level of our mind.

But hope these were over if he willing to change....and I will forgive him......

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 29, 2006, 12:26 AM

Post #33 of 34 (475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Must Love Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Agree. Now lazy to crticise him also. But if another good chance appears, I will continue.

heheh Wink

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 30, 2006, 2:12 AM

Post #34 of 34 (446 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Agree. Now lazy to crticise him also. But if another good chance appears, I will continue.

heheh Wink

Wah Lau!! I admire your "fighting spirit"...CoolCoolTongue

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my