Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
first dog gathering in kelantan

liangamc
Novice

May 3, 2006, 6:06 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1286 views)
Shortcut
first dog gathering in kelantan Can't Post

Hello !Calling all the dog lovers in kelantan,we will be having a dog gathering on 19.may.2006(friday)from 4pm-7pm.anyone intrested please call Ms Ginny at 019-9393308,doorgift will be given to the first 30 member.TQ

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 3, 2006, 5:52 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangamc] first dog gathering in kelantan [In reply to] Can't Post

Good ya...but too bad too far for me.

Where is the location? pantai?

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

fevercrash
Novice

May 9, 2006, 5:04 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1239 views)
Shortcut

ahhh..finally a dog gathering in KELANTAN..I'm from KB Kelantan and i will love to join ya all during the gathering, may i ask where you plan to held the gathering? as far i know KElantan hardly got any doggy friendly places..duhh sucks yea living in kelantan but no choice Laugh..i might give ya a call..

liangamc
Novice

May 10, 2006, 1:57 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fevercrash] first dog gathering in kelantan [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai,fevercrach u r most welcome 2 join us and all kind of dog are welcome ,ok.For more information can give me a call at 019-9616060

v0gue
New User

May 10, 2006, 3:31 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1226 views)
Shortcut

Shocked Oh my god!!! Hey if i am not mistaken you must be that Auntie of a pet shop nearby Jalan Telipot, correct me if i am wrong. Seriously is this a true dog gathering or you just trying to get more customers from this gathering?? Sry if i sound offensive but i dont really think that you're really into this dog gathering stuffs, besides i need to tell you that there are many customers complaining bout you for simply charging them on items which arnt worth the price, the pet's items in ur pet shop is so far expensive compare to others even to those popular pet shops at KL ur items are much more expensive.Crazy Please if you wanna make a dog gathering make sure it's for real, don't take advantage over dog's lovers. Sorry if you're not the person i meant here..

liangamc
Novice

May 10, 2006, 4:36 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [v0gue] first dog gathering in kelantan [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Vogue,actually I'm not that particular Auntie from Jalan Telipot but I'm one of the customer,my name is Andy. You're right ! That Auntie who's organising the gathering,I'm just helping out only.I'm sure she's doing it for the benefit of all .She also think about dog rehoming programme which she had asked me to be a volunteer,just to find a good home.For any information pls give me a call,OK. 019-9616060.

fevercrash
Novice

May 11, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1207 views)
Shortcut

wow another member from kelantan arr? haha..nice 2 meet u vogue, anyway MsGiny i tried to call u yesterday to register my name but can't reach u...haha do u have any members who own labs cos myself has a lab..and hoping to get him another frend of his kind...lol...but other breeds also can just that my pup is kinda harsh on smaller breed haha...

v0gue
New User

May 15, 2006, 3:17 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1187 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hai Vogue,actually I'm not that particular Auntie from Jalan Telipot but I'm one of the customer,my name is Andy. You're right ! That Auntie who's organising the gathering,I'm just helping out only.I'm sure she's doing it for the benefit of all .She also think about dog rehoming programme which she had asked me to be a volunteer,just to find a good home.For any information pls give me a call,OK. 019-9616060.

Hi Andy, okay sorry about the mistaken identity, since you're her friend then i won't comment any further. Hi Fevercrash, yeah nice to meet you, hope to meet you and your retriever someday but remember to ask ur furkid dont bully my pug yeah Tongue, my advise is if you bring your furkid to MsGiny's gathering don't fall into her trap cos she might persuade you to buy her stuffs hehe.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 15, 2006, 6:31 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [v0gue] first dog gathering in kelantan [In reply to] Can't Post

Andy not Giny, but I know both of them...Smile

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my