Am I spoiling him??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2006, 3:53 PM

Post #51 of 67 (1340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Am I spoiling him?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya.. kibbles really taste.... Frown .... I tried to taste the kibbles for the 3 brands I bought for him Blush and really really very very untasty ler Frown

And I very naughty also .. I tried the treats I bought for him. very yummy compare to the kibbles... I thinks Hero is waiting for the training session to get his treats Crazy

Hero still got "activated" by the snack very slow aslo.. the first few tricks he do very slow and eat the treat very slow.. then the following tricks he do very fast..Sometimes I havn't decide wat to ask him to do, he oledi did all the command he knows Crazy Of course no treats for that... Tongue

Hero wasn't not eating much again last night and this morning.. Mad

Visit Hero and Casper's Blog

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2006, 3:59 PM

Post #52 of 67 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] Am I spoiling him?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hero will act very excited every time I eat my food.. even I drink milo also he will show his begging face Crazy I took away his food just now.. he saw it and came over to the place I put his bowl, smell smell the place awhile then go away again....Frown

I nearly wanted to buy the chicken breast and liver for Hero's food like Amanda give pacco... but I wanted to make him to eat his kibbles first too as I usually do not have time to prepare those "delicious" meal for him ler..

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2006, 4:03 PM

Post #53 of 67 (1337 views)
Shortcut

opps.. forgot to reply .... The fungal Infection is recovering.. scars recovering and the hair started grow at the botak spot lioa.. can't wait for his hair to grow again Laugh

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 17, 2006, 5:08 PM

Post #54 of 67 (1334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyling] Am I spoiling him?? [In reply to] Can't Post

sigh tis morning Roccio duwan to eat again. my bf la go n fid him middle of the nite last nite when i was sleepin Mad spoilin Roccio..

wat's the sign of the fungal infection?? i duwan Roccio to kena oso..i better bcareful n keep close check on him...else later he oso hav to b botak

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 18, 2006, 4:21 PM

Post #55 of 67 (1327 views)
Shortcut

haha.. hungry in midnight ke.. Tongue Better stop that, else u will susah next time ler.. waking u up in the middle of the night and ask for food Crazy

Hero got the 3 pimples like thing on this body and I really tot it was pimples so din pay much attention. Two days later the pimples thing changed to the blood clog, and one of it is about 20cents in size. So I faster brought him to the vet. The vet said it was fungal infection and have to shave those spot and apply the medicine...Frown

Also, injection is a need....so Hero suffered 2 injections within a week , the other one was the heartworm prevention......Poor thing

Now the hair is growing.. no more seeing the skin liao.. Angelic

lesson to learn... also keep them clean and DRY..... Tongue

Hero was eating this morning.. but..... when he heard my mom reached home from sending my sis to school... he was so excited and left his food again.... Frown

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 18, 2006, 5:45 PM

Post #56 of 67 (1324 views)
Shortcut

he start eatin liau after i soak his kibbles wt water..i think it's due to his teeth are changin so he's xperiencin pain tat's y duwan to eat hard food kua...

wah 20cent so big ar?? so far i c oni itchyness on his face bt i check the skin all seems to b ok lo..so hopefully no infections la..i check everyday n i clean his face 2-3times a day n try my best to keep him dry..i clean wt plain water oni , no soap cos scared later he sensitive..

aiya they get excited easily wan la..n easily distracted..cham nia..Roccio oso lyk tat wan..owiz seems so excited n owiz jmpin ard except when he's sleepy...mostly durin evenin he very very sleepy n lazy wan..drag him out fr under my closet oso he duwan to move wan...will lie there stoned lyk dead doggie..sometimes can scare me wan..

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 18, 2006, 5:47 PM

Post #57 of 67 (1324 views)
Shortcut

ya...pacco oso like tat...

i remember last year when i teach her 'bark'

initially she don't really understand tat command....juz know tat if she bark she will get a treat...

so sometimes when she see me holding a treat....she'll start her non-stop barkingCrazy

n now she mix up d command 'bark' and 'back'...Unimpressed

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2006, 4:19 PM

Post #58 of 67 (1314 views)
Shortcut

drag him out fr under your closet oso he duwan to move wan.. so nice... Hero nvr like this.. when he sleeps beside me, althought in the middle of night I wake up for toilet, he also want to follow and wait for me outside the door Crazy

I also clean hero's face twice a day, using wet towel and dry it with tissue paper. nvr use the tear stain remover everyday now.. dun dare to wet him to often liao.. takut the infection again... but i strongely believe is my anutie bulldog saliva.. coz got enzyme in the saliva ma, much more dangerous than the pipe water.

Hero is sometimes eating sometimes not. Even eating also eat very slow, he will take some in his mouth turn and walk away, then onli he slowly chew, after that onli come back take another mouth Mad

Is a bad habit, but better than before that he doesn't bother to eat the kibbles..

When I saw him stop eating, I will call him and shaking the bowl again. Most of the time he will come back and continue to eat. Not sure is he smell the food aroma or wat.. no more mixing kibbles with water liao..

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2006, 4:39 PM

Post #59 of 67 (1313 views)
Shortcut

wah.. so smart.. pacco knows the "back" command. I am going to teach hero soon. How do u teach her?

I just taught hero the "sleep" command (play dead) and sometimes he confused with the "sit" Crazy hhaahhaa..

Hero left 1/3 of the food this morning and I just took the food away after 20 mins.. slowly reduced the time now..

So sien, he tak ada rasa oso when i take away the bowl.. seems like.. "u want to take, u take lo.."
Crazy

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 20, 2006, 7:50 PM

Post #60 of 67 (1311 views)
Shortcut

eh hero look so cute in the pic le...i oso scared he gt infection la..if gt really ma fan...bt i din notice any skin change lo..except tat sometimes look a bit pinkish on his face where he scratched la ...keepin a close look on him ...

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 22, 2006, 4:20 PM

Post #61 of 67 (1305 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Sly... had his hair cut two weeks ago, wanted to take his pic earlier, but not so cantik, so wait till now onli take the ;ic for him.. hehe..

Hero's also have pinkish skin, not onli face.. is all over his body. But after I let him walk walk outside more often, he started to have the black spots liao.. can onli see it when he is bathing... so ugly Unsure

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 10:29 PM

Post #62 of 67 (1301 views)
Shortcut

diff method wirk 4 diff dog....so is best 2 figure out which method suit u d most...

as 4 my pacco.....she will hv d natural tendency 2 bark @ me....when she saw me across d gate...so i start of my commanding her 'bark'....by occasion she'll bark according 2 command on i gv a her reward....

i repeat tis 4 about 1 month...then later i tie her @ a corner.....,making fun of myself by jumping up n down....then she'll bark....but when she bark i'll keep on shouting out d 'bark' command....

there is another trick tat pacco know.....tat a look @ my pacco's blog from d link below....Wink

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 22, 2006, 10:30 PM)

cyling
Dog Kichi

May 25, 2006, 3:53 PM

Post #63 of 67 (1286 views)
Shortcut

haha... then I better delay teaching him barking .. later I will have sleepless night de... haha...

I saw the vidoe clip.... pacco is great .... Frown I wan to teach Hero Frown

As an update... Hero still the same.. cometimes eat, sometimes dun eat.. eat also take some in his mouth, turn aside and chew... Mad

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 25, 2006, 8:20 PM

Post #64 of 67 (1284 views)
Shortcut

Roccio same lyk hero lo..sometimes eat finish...sometimes nvr finish his food...guess it takes time kua...n Roccio stil teethin so sometimes he dun hav appetite to eat de...

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 26, 2006, 2:20 AM

Post #65 of 67 (1278 views)
Shortcut

u mean d weaving one??

tat trick i copy from groovy punya....Laugh

but trying 2 weave backward....but still haven't succeed....

Pacco de Mongrel

amber_mae

Sep 4, 2006, 12:37 AM

Post #66 of 67 (1207 views)
Shortcut

True. Greenies have bad reputation now. I can't remember, I think this year or last year, one dog died becoz of eating greenies. The stomach couldn't digest the greenies made of starch. They open the dog's tummy and found green substances in it. It died from it. I'm trying not to believe it, but my mom said better not. Notice why when you go to Ikano, Pet Safari, they put all the greenies chewies on a rack and selling them off cheap? That's becoz nobody wants to buy them...The whole thing is made from starch and is not good for your dogs. When I saw my dog eating it last time, it produced a slimy substance and a foamy green colour thingy, kinda gross...But my dog did like it.

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

Sydney
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2006, 5:24 AM

Post #67 of 67 (1150 views)
Shortcut

Nono.. dont mix the food with something else. It depends on what kind of food you're giving yr dog. Maybe your dog dont like hard food or maybe your dog like wet food. Either way you dog only wants jerhigh or ceaser like my dog -.- Well, you have to change it's diet and dont give it snacks on his bowl.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my