Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
pee n poo in toilet but not on newspaper

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2006, 7:04 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1213 views)
Shortcut
pee n poo in toilet but not on newspaper Can't Post

this is my 1st time adopt pup.i able to train mocha to toilet pee n poo but dunno y he can do it but only not on the newspaper.Even i bought the house training spray oso useless.anybody can gimme some advise???

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

Cys

Apr 23, 2006, 4:57 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] pee n poo in toilet but not on newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

My pup also got same problem with ur pup. know where to poo and pee,but always not no the paperUnsure

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

mizeakira

Apr 24, 2006, 4:43 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] pee n poo in toilet but not on newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

Maybe you can stain some of the pee and poo of your pup on the newspaper. Maybe if they can smell the pee or poo, they will wanna eliminate on the newspaper. I am no expert. But I hope it will help. Its just a suggestion.

Regards,

Mizeakira

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 24, 2006, 7:09 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] pee n poo in toilet but not on newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Miz,

Thanks for your suggestion but even i used the spray for house training which the shop owner said my pup will smell the odor and he ll pee/poo there but where ever i spray he wont go there.i oso use to put his pee on the newspaper hope he will b back at same place but is useless.actually now he ll pee at the same place inside the bathroom jus tat wen i put the paper on top of the place he ll choose to pee at the side or some other place in the bathroom but not on the paper.

i train him paper training is in case we go to other places he can make it on paper but no anywhere else since he cant find his bathroom out there.

esther

In Reply To
Hey,

Maybe you can stain some of the pee and poo of your pup on the newspaper. Maybe if they can smell the pee or poo, they will wanna eliminate on the newspaper. I am no expert. But I hope it will help. Its just a suggestion.

Regards,

Mizeakira

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 24, 2006, 8:20 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1158 views)
Shortcut
Newspaper training [In reply to] Can't Post

i think mayb i put a newspaper in his cage tats y he dun1 do it on the newspaper in bathroom.Now i hav an idea,i take out the newspaper from his cage then put all over the bathroom to make him used to do his business on newspaper.Can aR?But i scare since now he able to do business in the bathroom which is beside the paper,will he refuse to go in bathroom to do business wen i put the newspaper all over the tiles?Pls advise....

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

mizeakira

Apr 24, 2006, 11:39 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Newspaper training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

Maybe its a good idea to do that and let the pup get use to eliminate on the newspapers. Then the pup might get use to the smell and do its business on the newspapers. Anyway, hope your pup will be successful of paper training.

Mizeakira
FrownmizeakiraFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my