Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
silky talk

First page Previous page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next page Last page  View All

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Jun 4, 2006, 7:23 PM

Post #1201 of 1209 (1400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fcleetracy] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Blush sure sure.. will belanja if u come down in Aug..

true lor.. then when the dog go missing they'll start to worried and blame others..

How did kimbo went missing wor.. Frown

yeap was there with Esther..not much cars compare to last year..they display some amazing concept car..my bf silly go into 1 of those big lorry pretending he's a lorry driver the girls look so-so nia.. but of coz very slim lah..hiakhiakhiak..

well, Kimbo went missing is partly my fault, Kimbo actually belong to my brother's son, he give it to me, so everytime when l go to Kl, l'll leave him in his house, it was Kimbo's ex owner's wedding buffet(my nephew) so l didn't lease Kimbo he was roaming happilly enjoyin himself playing wit kids, but wat l didn't reslise was, there ar some spill beer on the floor tt he has been drinking(l didn't know), think he is drunk n must fellow one of the guest home lor, when the party ended l still see him n left him in my brother's house aft saying goodbye to him, tt is te last time l saw him, than went to my daughter's house, next moring came to my brother's house he's gone, l put up flyer, put advertisment in the paper no news till now.

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2006, 5:01 AM

Post #1202 of 1209 (1384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deronwoo] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown really sad to hear abt Kimbo.. but like Chris said am sure Kimbo will always remember you and your family. Frown

Tongue Maid for Coda, Cody, Oreo & Hobbes Tongue

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2006, 5:35 AM

Post #1203 of 1209 (1383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mjwong] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello MJ, u manage to find Summer Pet? OR ur friend beli the ACS at pet safari liao? If belum, then I can meet u somewhere then lead u to Summer Smile

Tongue Maid for Coda, Cody, Oreo & Hobbes Tongue

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2006, 6:49 AM

Post #1204 of 1209 (1381 views)
Shortcut

We suspect him sold Amos or give away to his friend.Mad

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2006, 6:57 AM

Post #1205 of 1209 (1379 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Blush sure sure.. will belanja if u come down in Aug..

true lor.. then when the dog go missing they'll start to worried and blame others..

How did kimbo went missing wor.. Frown

yeap was there with Esther..not much cars compare to last year..they display some amazing concept car..my bf silly go into 1 of those big lorry pretending he's a lorry driver the girls look so-so nia.. but of coz very slim lah..hiakhiakhiak..

Hey,

Your BF sit at Nissan Truck is it??? Blue Color wan right??? As I know only my company that offer ppls to sit on the truck.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Jun 5, 2006, 8:47 AM

Post #1206 of 1209 (1374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

good moring everybody, since there is no last post updating on tis tread Crazywe hav to start a new tread, chrisong has started "silky talk-pt2" in future all post for "silky talk" will be posted in "silky talk pt2" ,

"HAV FUN"

mjwong
Canine Addict

Jun 5, 2006, 6:10 PM

Post #1207 of 1209 (1361 views)
Shortcut

Weekend super bz cleaining in progress!! Kekekeke … clean Jien, cage and oso my house …

Maybe next weekend ler sumore last Saturday public holiday sure very jam one the highway!

Frown Yuki Girl (ACS) Frown Jien Boy (Silky) Frown Kiwi Girl (Silky)

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Jun 5, 2006, 6:12 PM

Post #1208 of 1209 (1359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mjwong] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Weekend super bz cleaining in progress!! Kekekeke … clean Jien, cage and oso my house …

Maybe next weekend ler sumore last Saturday public holiday sure very jam one the highway!

so how is Jien doing? still eating well? grow bigger already?

mjwong
Canine Addict

Jun 5, 2006, 6:16 PM

Post #1209 of 1209 (1356 views)
Shortcut

He has recover and jumping like a kangaroo! Laugh

Not to say big lah .. but got grow a bit. Jus last week I say he good boy eat all his food now recover jor start again lah .. eat little bit … *sigh* … got eat but have to wait for hours for him to finish his kibbles ler …

chris didnt inform other bout the silky part II???

Frown Yuki Girl (ACS) Frown Jien Boy (Silky) Frown Kiwi Girl (Silky)

First page Previous page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my