Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
finding animal's home

YvonneYap
Novice

Apr 15, 2006, 6:56 AM

Post #1 of 4 (505 views)
Shortcut
finding animal's home Can't Post

Frowni want do a report, about the relationship between owner and their pet, so i need to interview somebody who have take care the 'no home dog', and the amount quite big, i want ask about his/her experience, i really need go there and make interview, so i only can go if it is in KL area , so pls. help me!tell me before monday( 17-4-2006 ) ! because i want present on next friday!

thanks!Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2006, 7:17 PM

Post #2 of 4 (452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YvonneYap] finding animal's home [In reply to] Can't Post

I know a lady Terry that takes care of homeless dogs and put for adoption and runs a rescue program... You want to interview her? KL area lah.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

YvonneYap
Novice

Apr 19, 2006, 9:11 PM

Post #3 of 4 (427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] finding animal's home [In reply to] Can't Post

crazymouse_yyh :

can u give me the address, i think i will go for interview this few days, i really need this help, very appreciate ur help!

thank you very much!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2006, 12:15 AM

Post #4 of 4 (391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YvonneYap] finding animal's home [In reply to] Can't Post

I think another lady needs more help. She got over 40 dogs for adoption, all she rescued from long kang and road side and pregnant female dogs that are sick.

Her name Jackie, around OUG area. Call her at 0122070436

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my