DOG SHOWS

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 31, 2006, 7:06 PM

Post #76 of 96 (22251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

What you said is quite true. I guess there is no perfect dog. We can only get the best. Wink

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2006, 5:13 AM

Post #77 of 96 (22223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

Got this show lead at SS2 today. Selling price RM28 (color available: Black, dark brown, grey & white). I got 2 If not mistaken they bring it in from Germany. Got some nice leather show lead also with nice color also from Germany. Go check it out.

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2006, 5:31 AM

Post #78 of 96 (22219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Connie,

Interested joining me in Obedience Trial???

I in the middle training my Amber. Since she already retired from Showring, why not try her out at Obedience right. You might see me in MKA Oebedience Trial next year Wish me luck

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2006, 5:26 PM

Post #79 of 96 (22200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hopefully pacco can join u too.....v r oso in d training progress....Wink

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2006, 5:28 PM

Post #80 of 96 (22197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

thx 4 ur clear explaination.....Smile

however, sometime i juz think tat if a dog would excel or manage to compete in every aspect onli can declare him/herself d best of d breed.....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2006, 8:35 PM

Post #81 of 96 (22185 views)
Shortcut

chris,

going 4dog show must use tat kind of leash1 ar?wats the different between others leash?u going to get amber to ob training again?tot she get the cert oredi.

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2006, 12:00 AM

Post #82 of 96 (22176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
chris,

going 4dog show must use tat kind of leash1 ar?wats the different between others leash?u going to get amber to ob training again?tot she get the cert oredi.

Show lead is very light yet strong enough for showing your dog in the ring.

Amber not going for training. She already got the basic Obedience (CGC) when she is still puppy. Lucky she still remember. Now only need more practise that it. Hope one day your Mocha also can compete with my Old Amber in Obedience Competition

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2006, 12:53 AM

Post #83 of 96 (22173 views)
Shortcut

so can use tat leash for normal use or not?bcoz now mocha using the collar make his fur got a line on the neck.didnt look nice.so if change to this leash should b better lo.

i tot u say u going to the OB Trial...tat1 is wat?test ar?

haha...u1 compete with me ar?no la..siao meh?amber champ wor..

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2006, 5:10 PM

Post #84 of 96 (22163 views)
Shortcut

This type of Show Lead not suitable for normal use on our dog, is because this lead are thin compare to normal lead/collar. If you bring your dog out for a walk using Show Lead, sometime your dog will pull and it is very easy to choke on them. You see I never use collar on my dogs. Collar can actually break their hair around the neck.Frown I use normal lead when I bring them out for a walk I use almost the same design as the Show Lead above but abit bigger.

The other Obedience is a test, on 10 June 2006. Not MKA. Is test for becoming a dog scout.

Dog Show champ is different ma. Obedience is different. Train Mocha now next year just join MKA obedience trail for fun la. See how is Mocha performing in the Ring mah.

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #85 of 96 (22158 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
This type of Show Lead not suitable for normal use on our dog, is because this lead are thin compare to normal lead/collar. If you bring your dog out for a walk using Show Lead, sometime your dog will pull and it is very easy to choke on them. You see I never use collar on my dogs. Collar can actually break their hair around the neck.Frown I use normal lead when I bring them out for a walk I use almost the same design as the Show Lead above but abit bigger. <--- i oso looking 4this kind of lead 4mocha but the1 u use i saw tat day to small cant control mocha le.any suggestion?

The other Obedience is a test, on 10 June 2006. Not MKA. Is test for becoming a dog scout. <--- i know bout this le...

Dog Show champ is different ma. Obedience is different. Train Mocha now next year just join MKA obedience trail for fun la. See how is Mocha performing in the Ring mah. <--- mocha ll sit his test on july.i dunno dog show is different.MKA got1 ar?can oso.i ll let mocha try.so the OB Trail got cert or points?so far i never c the OB trial from MKA wo.u tell me la wen they hav ok

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 6, 2006, 6:36 PM

Post #86 of 96 (22122 views)
Shortcut

If I am free on weekend I will go and check it out. Thanks for the info.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 6, 2006, 6:37 PM

Post #87 of 96 (22120 views)
Shortcut

Wish to train my collie but not sure yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #88 of 96 (22101 views)
Shortcut

i jus cal the breeder.she said the cert she found it oredi.so i ll onli can take this weekend.wanna ask u something, if want to take part in dog show the cert must transfer name 1st izit?currently the name stil under the breeder wo.any others things need to prepare for dog show?eg. dog show leash n etc....

p/s : pls help me make appointment with ss2 grooming.i want to send mocha to groom dog show style.can ar?pls...thanks

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 7, 2006, 5:04 AM

Post #89 of 96 (22090 views)
Shortcut

Let me know when you want to send Mocha for grooming!!! I make the appointment for youWink

Sorry, I not familiar with ACSBlush. So, I think you need expert advice in show grooming a ACS. Basically, first thing you need is to train your Mocha how to stake first!!!

Chat with you more detail on this coming Saturday

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2006, 8:44 AM

Post #90 of 96 (22087 views)
Shortcut

expert?i dunno any ppl expert in ACS wo...hope later can get some1 to advise meTongue the sea park grooming onli on weekdays izit?ok ll inform u wen want to groom.thanks

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 20, 2006, 6:40 PM

Post #91 of 96 (22018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Dog Show it's just a sport! Don't take it too seriously and have fun. Do not expect to win all the time even if you DO think your dog is the most incredibly beautiful dog ever born - it's a safe bet that others won't always share your opinion. It's a stated fact that the 'perfect dog' has never been born - and even if it was you'd never get people to agree about it! You are paying for the judges "Opinion" and you will not always agree with that opinion. Dogs that go Best in Show on one day can be totally ignored by the next days judge. Win some lose some.

And smileSly - there's always another show coming up!

See you there!

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 21, 2006, 7:23 PM

Post #92 of 96 (21992 views)
Shortcut

Wish you best of luck for the coming show on this weekend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2006, 6:38 PM

Post #93 of 96 (21968 views)
Shortcut

2moro is the dog show day Good luck to u Chris n Angel

i ll come to support uCool

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

mitosblog
Novice

Mar 16, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #94 of 96 (21276 views)
Shortcut

I think a dog show is equivalent to a model search competition and encourage their owners to take care and look after their dogs properly

deviga
New User

Jun 9, 2009, 12:01 AM

Post #95 of 96 (15357 views)
Shortcut

hi think this is great to see that you are managing all in your life.... can i know what kind of dogs you have and how long you spend in a day for the training..... how many shows you have won?
hi i like you managing and training you have strong relationship with your dog.good luck for many show you have won ?how to prepare a dog .... what is your dog name?

mickbali123
New User

Dec 30, 2009, 4:34 AM

Post #96 of 96 (13992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deviga] DOG SHOWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone..
Guys i bought new Phone last week and i need some good looking dog skin on it. So i have searched a lot regarding this and came through a website http://www.decalskin.com/ ,
Is this website is really good in providing dog club skins?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my