Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Getting A Shih Tzu-advice

weilingchong
New User

Apr 10, 2006, 6:19 AM

Post #1 of 3 (680 views)
Shortcut
Getting A Shih Tzu-advice Can't Post

I have been planning to get a shih tzu. however, i am blogged with several problems. one being, i am working in KL. I go out as early as 7.30 a.m. and return home after 8 p.m. daily from mon-fri. moreover, i am living alone in a condo. is it advisable to get a shih tzu. this is my main concern as i want the best for my pet.

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2006, 11:11 PM

Post #2 of 3 (670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weilingchong] Getting A Shih Tzu-advice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation to you. Away from home for work 12 hours a day Mon-Fri. I won't have maids or parents or grandparents to help out if I get a dog, unlike many lucky dog owners here on puppy.com.my. Most have helping hands so they have the time. I want a dog badly but still considering..been considering for a while. My main concern is time. I only have a few hours after work on weekdays to do all the things that has to be done - dinner, housework, a bit of leisure before bedtime. I fear that if I add a dog to my routine, I won't be able to handle. I'm already feeling depressed not having enough time to do the things that I like and wanna do... it's always work and then cleaning, housework, gardening, this & that - things that you don't wanna do but have to do. But on the other hand, I would really like to have a dog......susahlah.
JunkGirl
- Dogs R For Life -

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 7:59 PM

Post #3 of 3 (654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weilingchong] Getting A Shih Tzu-advice [In reply to] Can't Post

majority of dog owner also have to work from morning till evening....it juz reality that non of us would be there 24 hrs per day...

i do as a student in school from 8am till 8pm....

but anyhow as long as u provide care and do your best u can for ur dog.....it will live healthy and happily...

juz make sure that u provide enough exercise n spent the most time u can with her,,.....especially during night time or weekends....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my