DoG's Meet UP!!

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 7, 2006, 1:12 AM

Post #1 of 22 (2635 views)
Shortcut
DoG's Meet UP!! Can't Post

Hi there..

Just would like to knew if there is any1 who wolud like to plan up some DOG's day out or DOG party, cos i would truely loved to have some FUN with our furkids, maybe we colud jus plan up some get together party at some park where they do allowed DOG's and have some great FUN. and the meet up should be in Kuala Lumpur thats the best place for everyone..if there is any idea jus let me know im always ready to have some great time with my BEBE.WILL WAIT FOR YOUR POST SOON..!!

thanks a lot for droping by

JoEy&BEBE

(This post was edited by joey_one9 on Apr 7, 2006, 1:15 AM)
Attachments: Image(226).jpg (238 KB)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2006, 4:05 AM

Post #2 of 22 (2614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joey_one9] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i think many of us would love to have gathering.....but the problem is....there aren't any suitable places that could accomodate n tolerate dog's gathering....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 7, 2006, 9:20 PM

Post #3 of 22 (2580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there..Amanda,

I had a great place where they allowed us to bring our furkids with us. Its a Park near my place they do lets us bring our furkids to have some FUN, but we must make sure did not mess up the place and always keep it clean ( Jln Ipoh Batu 5, Empat Tin Park ) near by Jln Kuching , if u guys are really up to have some great time with our furkids we colud have a meet up there on April 22 it will have this meet up at the morning.hope u are really up to this meet up we will have a great time. WAIT FOR U ALL REPLY..!!

JoEy&BeBe
Attachments: Image(034).jpg (234 KB)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2006, 3:39 AM

Post #4 of 22 (2554 views)
Shortcut

wow!! jln ipoh is too far for me lol....

i'm staying around pj....mayb u could post up a official gathering posting......state the time and date...n possible provide a map

there will definately some of the members are interested...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

she_zoe
Novice

Apr 8, 2006, 5:46 PM

Post #5 of 22 (2537 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi there..

Just would like to knew if there is any1 who wolud like to plan up some DOG's day out or DOG party, cos i would truely loved to have some FUN with our furkids, maybe we colud jus plan up some get together party at some park where they do allowed DOG's and have some great FUN. and the meet up should be in Kuala Lumpur thats the best place for everyone..if there is any idea jus let me know im always ready to have some great time with my BEBE.WILL WAIT FOR YOUR POST SOON..!!

thanks a lot for droping by

JoEy&BEBE

she_zoe
Novice

Apr 8, 2006, 5:50 PM

Post #6 of 22 (2536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [she_zoe] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ooops.....sorry, pressed the wrong button......i actually wanted to ask joey_one9 about the picture posted in pets2u.com.my name bebe to find out what breed of dog is that. is it chihuahua? it's so very cute!!!! can you recognize what breed of dog for my picture? i thought they looks quite similar......

(This post was edited by she_zoe on Apr 8, 2006, 5:52 PM)

AK4e
Novice

Apr 9, 2006, 8:00 AM

Post #7 of 22 (2506 views)
Shortcut

how abt tmn bkt jalil?big enough for us to meet....or mayb any others suggestion?...v can discuss together~Smile

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 10, 2006, 9:17 PM

Post #8 of 22 (2484 views)
Shortcut

Dear Amanda,

Im still thinking is there any garden in PJ that allowed us to bring our furkids, cos as i know i had no idea if there is 1. i'll give out my MSN address maybe we colud jus talk about it over there if u think so. ( joey_one9@hotmail.com ) and to any1 who are up to planing some Dog's meet up pls let me know thru my MSN address i'll be online most of the time..

JoEy&BeBe

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 10, 2006, 9:21 PM

Post #9 of 22 (2483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [she_zoe] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear she_zoe,

u have a cute 1 there,i had no idea from which breed was ur dog , but surely not chihuahua. do u have any idea to have any meet-up i would like join if u had 1..or maybe we could plan up 1..msn me for any info..

JoEy&BeBe

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 10, 2006, 9:25 PM

Post #10 of 22 (2482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AK4e] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear AK4e,

Can we bring our furkids to bkt jalil to they allowed us to bring ... im not sure about that becos i had never been there b4 with my BeBe... if they do maybe we colud plan up 1...

JoEy&BeBe

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 10, 2006, 9:58 PM

Post #11 of 22 (2475 views)
Shortcut

Tomorrow there will be a Jungle trekking. You can bring ur dog there check this thread out!!! http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

mizeakira

Apr 10, 2006, 10:44 PM

Post #12 of 22 (2462 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Your Bebe very cute. Is it a long coat chihuahua? Looks really nice.Wink
FrownmizeakiraFrown

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 10, 2006, 11:04 PM

Post #13 of 22 (2454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mizeakira,

thank you.. u have a cute 1 too..yes it is a long coat 1..ur have a chihuahua too rite?

JoEy&BeBe

mizeakira

Apr 10, 2006, 11:19 PM

Post #14 of 22 (2444 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

The one on my avatar is a min pin cross chihuahua. I currently have a long coat chihuahua as well. Hehe.. How old is your Bebe? Very unique colour.
FrownmizeakiraFrown

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 11, 2006, 12:10 AM

Post #15 of 22 (2428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

mizeakira,

hey, would like to chat about dog on msn ( joey_one9@hotmail.com ) hope to see u there, im looking some frens to talk about chihuahua breed Dogs.. See u there at msn

JoEy&BeBe

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 11, 2006, 12:22 AM

Post #16 of 22 (2424 views)
Shortcut

To all of DOG's Lover,

Empat Tin Park Meet-Up
if u are from LDP tol go starigt till u saw the fly over to kepong keep it on ur right side till u saw caltex gas station, and still keep on ur right and starigt until u reach the Jusco Kepong, then u will go thru some trafic lights still keep it on ur right till u see the road to jinjang and after that go straigt till u saw a Tenaga Nasional on left hand side then take the road on ur left hand after TNB, go starigt till u saw a trafic light after that turn on ur left side till u saw a school ( Ming Zhong ). U guys colud jus wait over there i jus be there.

TIME : 9.00a.m. 22.04.2006 next saturday

bring along:
1, ur furkids food
2, water for urself and ur furkids
3, and there toys

HOPE TO SEE U ALL THERE...

JoEy&BeBe

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 11, 2006, 12:41 AM

Post #17 of 22 (2420 views)
Shortcut

PS : PLs do not forget to bring collar n leash too..

joey_one9
Novice

Apr 11, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #18 of 22 (2410 views)
Shortcut

PS : Bring newspaper and plastic bag..

AK4e
Novice

Apr 11, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #19 of 22 (2405 views)
Shortcut

just wanna tell u....d tmn bukit jalil allow dogs...u can check the forum...a lots of pp bring thier furkids there...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 7:46 PM

Post #20 of 22 (2338 views)
Shortcut

i think u should post this announcement as a new posting at some other thread.....so that more ppl will notice it...

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 7:47 PM

Post #21 of 22 (2335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] DoG's Meet UP!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey chris, u should participate in jt la.....never seen u going bfore...

i wanna c how ur silky look after a mudbath....Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 8:29 PM

Post #22 of 22 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Got go there once lar. I think it was one year ago liaoBlush Heheheee

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my