Home: Dog and Puppy Training: House Breaking:
Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train

Thayalan
Novice

Apr 5, 2006, 1:36 AM

Post #1 of 5 (4741 views)
Shortcut
Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train Can't Post

hi..all...i have 2mths+ shih tzu..can any one tell me how to give toilet train to this small baby...

Admin

Apr 5, 2006, 1:58 AM

Post #2 of 5 (4735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train [In reply to] Can't Post

We have moved your post here as you have posted in the wrong section. Please read through the previous article posted for various to toilet train your dog.

julie83
Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2006, 6:12 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Thayalan, i have a 2 mths old puppy too. I know potty train is not easy and requires much attention and time. I always bring my puppy out everytime she wakes up, after eat and after play. Even brought her out 3 am in the morning Shocked We need to be consistence when it comes to potty training. Now, after only 4 days since she arrived, she showed lots of improvement. She hasn't wet the bed once and is willing to do her business outdoors. Make sure to give your puppy lots of praise instantly when she starts doing her poo and pee Wink A minute late will be useless.
All the best!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2006, 12:13 AM

Post #4 of 5 (4578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julie83] Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...juz to check with you...did u carry ur pup to the disired place of elimination or let the pup walk by itself? coz i tried to bring my pup out to eliminate....she sleeps in my room.....she manages not to eliminate in the room...but once i let her out..she will eliminate in the living room instead. Crazy
i din make it to let her eliminate outside of the house....unless i hv to carry her myself....would it work if i carry her outside instead of letting her walk by herself?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2007, 5:52 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Need help, how to train shih tzu..toilet train [In reply to] Can't Post

Dose puppy discharge first then take meal or eat first then discharge ? I am a bit confuse lol...don't know when & when...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my