Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Thank you on behalf of Parvathi, whoever you are

siangling
New User

Mar 31, 2006, 11:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (204 views)
Shortcut
Thank you on behalf of Parvathi, whoever you are Can't Post

I'm not sure if anyone of you who viewed my forum had called PArvathi and offered her help. But, anyway, thank you very much to whoever that Good Samaritan is. God bless you. Smile

At last, Parvathi has a house to live in and to be with Madhu. It was a miracle to her. I was talking to her this morning when I came into the office and she sounded really happy about how things went by. To the person who gave her hope....there's no words to send our heartfelt gratitude. God has sent you to her and thank you very very very much for your kindness.

If it is anyone of you from puppy.com, please do leave me a message here. I would like to thank you myself, too.

hoyf
Dog Kichi

Apr 7, 2006, 3:37 PM

Post #2 of 2 (156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siangling] Thank you on behalf of Parvathi, whoever you are [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Siangling,

Yes read your appeal. Also that of Parvathi's in Star and Malay Mail. I was at SPCA last Saturday (1/4/06) to help. Took the chance to go around looking for Madhu. Saw her. She was caged alone. She growled when we went near her cage. Even the boy who feeds her had to push her bowl of rice into the cage. I am glad that her luck has changed from death sentence to having a new home with compound at Gombak. I hope more newspapers can play their part in finding homes for dogs/cats/puppies/kittens without homes.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my