Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Aika
Novice

Mar 29, 2006, 2:18 AM

Post #1 of 30 (6194 views)
Shortcut
Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! Can't Post

I’m planning to send my 3 month old cocker spaniel for her first grooming these coming few days. I live in Subang Jaya. Anybody can recommend a good & reasonable priced grooming place? Any recommendation from you all would be much appreciated and it gives me a selection and clue where to go. Or if there’s already a thread in this, please point it out to me (malas to look thru all 100+ threads). Hehe. Thanks a bunch. Frown

kimberlyfjl
New User

Mar 30, 2006, 4:17 AM

Post #2 of 30 (6173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Aika] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

subang ss15..1.house of groomer...2.opposite darulsalam,beside electrical shop..forget d name...

sunway lagoon perdana..urban pet...

lynn1157
Novice

Mar 30, 2006, 5:09 AM

Post #3 of 30 (6168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimberlyfjl] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

there was an article on house of groomers in the star today...where is it actually? and do you know how much is their basic grooming course?

leo-chan
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2006, 4:26 PM

Post #4 of 30 (6159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimberlyfjl] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
subang ss15..1.house of groomer...2.opposite darulsalam,beside electrical shop..forget d name...

It's called Do Do Pet Shop. They also have a wide range of Eagle Pack kibbles! YAY! Frown

cheerios!
leo-chan
sweet surrender...

kimberlyfjl
New User

Mar 30, 2006, 9:25 PM

Post #5 of 30 (6143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lynn1157] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

"house of groomer" in opposite silva mamak in ss15.i dun really know thier price...but my ms did full grooming there is RM70...if u wan cheaper 1..."urban pet" is ok...for my ms,full grooming only RM65(but i didnt groom my ms there b4,ll try next time)...the owner is very frenly n kind...

Aika
Novice

Apr 2, 2006, 6:36 PM

Post #6 of 30 (6102 views)
Shortcut

Thanks everyone. I think i'll try House of Groomers. Will give feedback after i go. Wink

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 11, 2006, 10:13 PM

Post #7 of 30 (5994 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

sunway lagoon perdana..urban pet...

2.opposite darulsalam,beside electrical shop..forget d name... It's Do Do Pet. Goood....

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 12, 2006, 7:24 AM

Post #8 of 30 (5983 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

personally i stil think pet safari in ikano does a better job in groomin...i too live in subang jaya but i stil prefer to go all the way to pet safari to groom my silky...so does my housemate who has an american cocker spaniel..

she has tried grooming her ACS in 1 of the groomin centre in ss15 n it turn out pretty disappointin...they r rough to her furkid n the groomin quality is nt as good...i wouldn point out which groomin centre though cos it's a sensitive issue...

anyone who ask me where to groom their furkids i think i'd stil recommend pet safari in ikano..to me, they seem more pro...basic grooming for ACS is ard RM50.for my silky is ard RM40...hope tis help

sgoon
Novice

May 15, 2006, 4:31 AM

Post #9 of 30 (5965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am doing free lance grooming in my home in USJ, if anyone interested pls feel free to contact me at 017-635 1015 for an appointment.
[sun]

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 15, 2006, 2:20 PM

Post #10 of 30 (5959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sgoon] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh you noe hw to groom?? so u took groomin classes b4 ar?? anyway hw much do you charge? can i stay n look when u r groomin? cos i luv to watch while my furkid is being groomed Laugh

sgoon
Novice

Jun 2, 2006, 6:23 AM

Post #11 of 30 (5889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry for the late reply, hav been really busy. Yes I am learning grooming and am willing to help you at no charge. I have american and english cocker plus a shih tzu myself, I hope you can let me clip your puppy. Well letting you see... emmm... I try not to cause firstly he/she will be anxious when you are around. Will consider the next round., if you don't mind. I have also done a few other dogs for my neighbors, the dog and myself needs time together, and it really makes a different on the following visits. You can call me at 012-3710 736
[sun]

sgoon
Novice

Jun 4, 2006, 6:45 AM

Post #12 of 30 (5878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sgoon] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Kimmy, thanks for letting me groom 'Tammy' today. Took some photos for her, please see attached before & after look... Thanks again
[sun]
Attachments: Low Res 2.jpg (142 KB)
  low res.jpg (97.5 KB)

AK4e
Novice

Jun 4, 2006, 8:31 AM

Post #13 of 30 (5873 views)
Shortcut

hhahaha...i m the one should say thank u...thanks a lot!Frown

sgoon
Novice

Jun 5, 2006, 12:57 AM

Post #14 of 30 (5867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AK4e] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Kimmy, you are most welcome. Tammy is a good girl, I love to have her around again.. I have another great shot of her yesterday, very photogenic... see attached
[sun]
Attachments: S.S(169).jpg (130 KB)

AK4e
Novice

Jun 5, 2006, 7:57 AM

Post #15 of 30 (5862 views)
Shortcut

thanks for d photo...is very photogenic...how u take all tis pic?!...

khyeying
Novice

Jun 7, 2006, 7:37 PM

Post #16 of 30 (5829 views)
Shortcut

hi.. i saw the pic. the dog is sooo cute.. but how come the head is not groomed? i have a ms...

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

sgoon
Novice

Jun 8, 2006, 6:58 AM

Post #17 of 30 (5806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khyeying] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I agree 'Tammy' is cute and adorable. I did trim her head's, did you mistakenly saw the before photo? Anyway her owner wants her ear fur to maintained long...
[sun]

khyeying
Novice

Jun 8, 2006, 11:33 AM

Post #18 of 30 (5790 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah yeah i saw the previous photo Shocked sorreeeee...

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

Celyn
New User

Jun 16, 2006, 7:00 PM

Post #19 of 30 (5696 views)
Shortcut

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #20 of 30 (5679 views)
Shortcut

Wah...basic grooming for ACS oso need RM50 ar....is consider expensive 4me lo.Mine basic groom jus RM25 at petsmore lo...fully groom ll b RM60 if i m not mistaken.So far so good lo their service...was thinking to try at pets family but during weekend very hard to catch their % since i m working

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jtl
Novice

Jun 19, 2006, 7:04 AM

Post #21 of 30 (5666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

There's this pet shop in Sunway that has reasonable grooming pricing as well. They are very friendly there and have a pretty wide range of dog food. It's called Pet Shack. I buy my dog food from there but have not tried the grooming yet. Anyone tried them before?

sgoon
Novice

Jun 19, 2006, 6:51 PM

Post #22 of 30 (5661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jtl] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

If you guys don't mind I can do grooming for your doggies on weekends. I enjoy it and am doing it freelance, i charge between RM 20-50 depending on the trimming required and dogs size. Contact me at 012-3710736.
[sun]

sorekow
Novice

Jul 8, 2006, 4:08 AM

Post #23 of 30 (5485 views)
Shortcut

I sent my mixed breed and 3 silky terriers to House Of Groomers and I think they did a pretty good job! My Silky after being sent to them for grooming and maintenance, they went on to win dog show at Bandar Utama and MKA show. My friends American Cocker was well maintained too. It was neatly cut. We stay at SS17 SUbang Jaya. Unlike you, I will give them a 5 star rating!

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 10, 2006, 3:32 AM

Post #24 of 30 (5449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sorekow] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sorekow

Welcome to the forum. You own a mixed breed and 3 Silky Terrier. I'm Silky Terrier FanCool

You mention ur Silkies win at Bandar Utama Show & MKA Show!!! Did we meet before???

sorekow
Novice

Jul 11, 2006, 4:07 AM

Post #25 of 30 (5428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Any good & reasonable priced grooming place in Subang area? Recommend me! [In reply to] Can't Post

Our "team" consist of a multi-racial Malaysian! Eurasian, Chinese and Indian! Cool My dog got 2 cc's and short of 1! We own 3 silkies!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my