penang wawa lovers gang

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2006, 9:29 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2350 views)
Shortcut
penang wawa lovers gang Can't Post

helo everyone.

notice there are some penang wawa lovers here.so just saja saja start this topic with the intention to gather and to get to know all wawa lovers in penang.

i'm cm. own 4 wawas. staying in penang island but studying in johore.(suddenly miss penang laksa and fried koay teow)

my wawas:

king LOUISE I - black and tan - male - sc

LV - golden - female - lc

OSCAR - the chineses cat - mokka - male - lc

FAYE FAYE - white - female - lc

tiffanyayn
Novice

Mar 26, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi.... i'm from kl wawa lor.. drop by here to say hello...

cant join penang wawa club hehehe... well, my Coffee boy is black tan wawa. y all the wawa owner never think of open wawa club in msia like singapore wawa club??? gatherings all the wawa together??? good idea right???

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2006, 11:18 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffanyayn] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

of course u're welcome.r u also a member of singapore wawalovers club?i'm a member of the club. but not an active member(same here). how old is ur wawa now?KL always got dog gathering unlike in penang.

if u r go'g to set up the wawa lovers club, dun 4get to include me,k?haha..hope i could contribute..

tiffanyayn
Novice

Mar 27, 2006, 12:38 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2341 views)
Shortcut

kl got wawa gathering meh??? i never heard b4 wor... erm...singapore got two club, chibuddy & chhloversclub... both i also join. today is chibuddy 1st anniverssary in singapore..but set up wawa club..susah la.must need all of wawa owner support... so far i meet Rr & Yst only... to set up club must have wawa website wor..u know how to do website..i learn b4 la but forget liao hehehe...

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 27, 2006, 6:45 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffanyayn] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

do u notice that singapore always got wawas for adoption?some very nice and cute. i think here cannot. lots of people sure rebut one.there like over supply.whereas here...

so sorry..., i oso dunno how to do the website thing. have to wait for someone who's expert in that.u know any?

tiffanyayn
Novice

Mar 27, 2006, 8:40 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2328 views)
Shortcut

dunno la..if ask fren do also they charge wor...not ez thing. btw, we can have one topic for our wawa member right??? i think last time they did liao try check it CHH Looking for fren... all the wawa thing we write there...

Rr
Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006, 8:14 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2307 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm][tiffanyayn] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

halo... i'm the Rr ....

wawa club a bit difficult to set up lah, coz m'sia not like other country coz not much ppl online. summo m'sia not much place/ park can do gathering like s'pore.

actually yst tot tat want to organise wawa gathering, but she too busy. if want, tiff u organise lah then can get some contact from yst. she got some wawa owner contact. hope to hear good new from u...Laugh

Latest Photo (latest upload 20th Feb 2006)
Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

tiffanyayn
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 8:53 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rr] [tiffanyayn] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Rr...

erm thinking of doing it on sunday, at desa park there. i think yst know bout it... k9 training conduct area. now i only know Rr, Yst, Cm is wawa owners...anyone else..must get it fr yst.

but i also bz with my work n study,i'll think bout it...hope it do well for our wawa..hehe

cm
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffanyayn] [tiffanyayn] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

plan to get wawa from singapore?i think the prosedure is quite time consuming and it's costly.

luckyabc
New User

Dec 7, 2007, 5:59 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1914 views)
Shortcut

Hi!! I'm also a wawaw owner from Penang!! Nice to meet you all.. Would like to share things bout wawa as this is my first time on breeding a dog...

cm
Dog Kichi

Dec 12, 2007, 5:18 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckyabc] penang wawa lovers gang [In reply to] Can't Post

r u a breeder?where r u staying?im stay'g in air itam.Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my