Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
JB Global Pets Scum

michellendog
Novice

Mar 21, 2006, 7:23 AM

Post #1 of 1 (886 views)
Shortcut
JB Global Pets Scum Can't Post

This email is to bring the awareness to Every Pet Lover in JB.

Apparently Global Pets are not an affiliated member of Auatralian Association of Professional Dog Trainer INC.

I was interested in becoming a Dog Trainer. So i did some research and make a few enquiries.

Surprisingly,The Global Pets's Trainer is not a member of Australian Association of Professional Dog Trainer, and he only went through a basic course. They are not as great and experienced as Global Pet said they are.

I spoke to one of a reputable and experienced trainer in Singapore, i asked him about the Global Pets Trainer, he answered me "He can train dog meh? If he is good he will already stay in Singapore lah. He go to Malaysia because he think Malaysia market and owners are not well-educated mah. So he can make a few bucks lah."

I was so angry!!!! I am a Malaysian and the singaporean trainer said it right in my face!

Malaysians are well educated too,okay!!! Dont think we are stupid and let you guys fool us in our Country.

I think we should share this information with every pet lover. So no ones will be cheated and be laughed at.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my