Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested??

JustineBiBi

Mar 19, 2006, 11:03 PM

Post #1 of 15 (1638 views)
Shortcut
26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? Can't Post

Hi all,

Sean and I are planning to have a dog gathering for our furkids on 26/03/2006 (Sunday). Anyone interested pls update us.

I can be contacted at 017-7550550. U can also let me know thru SMS. Thank you!

Rgds,

Justine

Golden Warrior

Mar 20, 2006, 5:16 AM

Post #2 of 15 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, SO glad to hear that finally JB having Dogs Gathering but too sad that I need to to Genting by this coming Saturday, that mean i can't join you guysUnsure. 1st saturday of April was Public Holiday, possible to delay until that weekend? If cant so i cant join this gathering.

Hope you guys having great fun by that day and pls update the photo to sahre with us.

Have Fun !!

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

JustineBiBi

Mar 21, 2006, 7:00 AM

Post #3 of 15 (1621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Golden Warrior] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Golden Warrior,

Nice to meet u! Where u from? I'm Justine from Desa Cemerlang. Thank you for ur reply...

If u cant join us for the gathering, never mind. We will still plan kind of gathering in the future... more often if possible! For the time being, we will start the gathering with a small group 1st. Anybody wish to join, just let us know. Hopefully, we can have a lot of dog lovers to join for the gathering on sunday!

Golden Warrior

Mar 21, 2006, 7:10 AM

Post #4 of 15 (1616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, nice to meet u 2, I'm Derrick, from Tmn Tun Aminah. I having 2 husky puppy, male and female, both about 5 mths old.

Hope you and Sean can arrange more gathering at JB so we can having biggest connection to helping each other.

~~ Huskies ~~

JustineBiBi

Mar 21, 2006, 7:44 AM

Post #5 of 15 (1608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Golden Warrior] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

u can always contact me at msn jusgarfield@hotmail.com

teejin61
Novice

Mar 26, 2006, 6:47 AM

Post #6 of 15 (1576 views)
Shortcut

Hi Justinbibi,

Great u guys are initiating the dog gathering, but when I got to know the date, we're working on that Sunday and can't make any prior arrangement.

Hope other furfriends will make it there , will look forward for the next garhering and would appreciate if u guys can give us earlier notice.

So disapointed ,not being able to join the gathering, enjoy yourselves and hope more of this events will be organised.

Great work guys !

JustineBiBi

Mar 27, 2006, 6:53 AM

Post #7 of 15 (1570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [teejin61] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi teejin61,

nice to hear from u that u r interested in the gathering too... will keep u inform the next gathering!! u can joinmy msn messeger at jusgarfield@hotmail.com. hope to see u!!

mandyfwy

Apr 4, 2006, 6:05 AM

Post #8 of 15 (1547 views)
Shortcut

Please share with me more about your husky? i own a ECS, from Masai!
Attachments: dao_dao_061.JPG (58.4 KB)

Golden Warrior

Apr 4, 2006, 6:47 AM

Post #9 of 15 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandyfwy] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mandy,

Nice to meet you, my husky both about 5 mths. Very playful and naughty. Dun know how to introduce them to you, I think Sean was arranging the next gathering for JB dog lover by end of this month (which was suggest by me) Bcos 1st May was holiday, so we can having the gathering by 30th April so everybody can rest on 2nd day. Why dun we meet at the next gathering then i can show you my Husky. BTW, i having a GR 2, new member for my family, name Becky, very clever girl, 2nd day with me already know follow me and stop when i stop, sit when i ask her to sit. Not sure will bring 3 furkids together to next gathering but sure this time will attend the party.

Hope can meet you by that time. C ya

~~ Huskies ~~

(This post was edited by Golden Warrior on Apr 4, 2006, 7:00 AM)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Apr 11, 2006, 10:12 AM

Post #10 of 15 (1504 views)
Shortcut

hi there..

great to knw JB gangs are active in gatherings..im jst wondering whether u knw of any place that is doggie friendly in JB? i do travel once in a while down to JB and might be more often in future and i was thinking of taking my two girls (GSD & mix pug) along so that i could stay longer or else i wud jst go n then done with my stuffs and i'll leave..miss them..ahhaa..it would be great if there's any hotels or apartments that would allow dogs..

thanks
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

JustineBiBi

Apr 12, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #11 of 15 (1484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

welcome.... u r most welcome to our gathering! r u visiting to jb often? for business trip? how long u'll be staying in jb and which part of jb? we r planning to have another gathering in this month end! hopefully can c u by that time!! keep in touch...

kk9375

Apr 20, 2006, 7:51 PM

Post #12 of 15 (1464 views)
Shortcut

hello,im a Golden mama with a one year plus boy,n oso from Tuta,hope to hear more from you,mayb we shall meet up one day...

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 13, 2006, 8:35 AM

Post #13 of 15 (1416 views)
Shortcut

hey guys..

i frequent JB lately so was thinking of asking u guys whether any plc to stay in JB if i bring my 2 girls along..one GSD and on little mix pug...kinda miss them when im away..n they need to go for holiday also..ehehehe

maybe when u guys have gathering let me knw as well..i can arrange to go down on tht date and see how issit like the gathering over in JB ..ahhehehehee
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

JustineBiBi

Jul 15, 2006, 6:25 PM

Post #14 of 15 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] 26/03/2006 (Sunday) Dog Gathering at Pelalngi Indah, JB. Anyone interested?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

nice to meet u! where u stay in jb? we will try to arrange gathering... will keep u update. u can sms me whenever u come to jb at 017-7550550.

thanks! have a nice day..

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 23, 2006, 6:43 AM

Post #15 of 15 (1382 views)
Shortcut

hey just...

thanks ....i usually stay in hotel..new york hotel...we can meet up lah the next round when im in JB..in fact i jst got back 3 days ago,....will keep in touch wt u

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my