Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
How to see AVATARS?

khyeying
Novice

Mar 19, 2006, 10:45 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1118 views)
Shortcut
How to see AVATARS? Can't Post

Hi, I've looked everywhere but I really have no idea where went wrong. I don't see anybody's AVATARS at all, not even mine. I only had the message box appearing. How do I fix this? Please help... Frown I wanna see ppl's doggie pics as well...

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 15, 2006, 2:29 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khyeying] How to see AVATARS? [In reply to] Can't Post

I oso cannot c ppl's avatar...i've tried editing my display setting in the user profile bt it doesnt seem to work....if i access the post thru reply notification in email i can c the avatars bt if i straight login here i cnnot le.. somebody pls enlightened me bout tis..Unsure

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 15, 2006, 2:37 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] How to see AVATARS? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha i jz post the questions a while ago n nw i found the answer to it d..to those who cant view others' avatar jz go to edit profile n choose display setting then "choose default; post information on left" for the default template set...then jz save changes...hope tis help la Smile

mizeakira

May 16, 2006, 12:45 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] How to see AVATARS? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

Thank you so much for giving us the answer. Now I can see other peoples Avatar..Thank you for sharing.

mizeakira

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 16, 2006, 1:22 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] How to see AVATARS? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

no prob...i und hw frustrating it is when one cnnot c their own n others avatar..

i kept tryin to change tis n tat n finally n luckily i found the solutions...Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my