Anyone 1 2 start husky club in Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

ppdcdm

Apr 6, 2006, 8:49 PM

Post #76 of 79 (445 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [glng675] Anyone 1 2 start husky club in Penang [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Wah lau!! inside & outside also not mature arr??!!! then cham loh....how to breeding dogs ler?

Oh, he breed to improve the breed wat, improved 1 he keep, not improved 1 he put up for adoption loh. ppl put up for adoption he criticise, he himself he give a lot of "reasons" loh.

ppdcdm

Apr 6, 2006, 8:53 PM

Post #77 of 79 (442 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ERN] Anyone 1 2 start husky club in Penang [In reply to]  

In Reply To

In Reply To
LOLSly Sorry to disappoint you I not Sherlok & I did not use that name before!!! I don't hide behind nick nameTongue

Sorry I would not make fun out of him anymore provided he don't make him/her self like a fool here.Pirate

One more thing. Did I use any hash word before???

Peng yu

you say " Sorry I would not make fun out of him anymore provided he don't make him/her self like a fool here. " you know roughly his age, you are the one who say he is .

Do you have kids? DO you talk to kids before? Do you think your kids [or your sisters/brothers/relative's kids] talk like a fool? if they do, you will make fun or correct them?

If your answer is the former, the passer-by will treat you like a fool, if your answer is the later, the passer-by will respect you.

But if you make fun out of ppl's kids, that is bully, and expect what others will do to you.

Very well said ERN. I sincerely feel wat u felt too.

But u really get the point, i think he doesnt have a kid, as far as i know.Smile

So when ppl don have kids, they might feel they are still a kid, so make fun of another kid is no bully kua, is for fun kua?

1 good example of a kid's attitude, ask ppl not to accuse him as another person ---> SHERLOCK (welcome back!)

but at te same time, accuse others pulak. very good example?

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #78 of 79 (437 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ppdcdm] Anyone 1 2 start husky club in Penang [In reply to]  

Sorry for busy body yaBlush If you don't want other to know about you that fine with me.

Fyi, Chrisong is my real name and my full name is Chris Ong Yew Sime. The avatar is my dog name Angel.

ppdcdm

Apr 6, 2006, 8:57 PM

Post #79 of 79 (437 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [edksdan] Anyone 1 2 start husky club in Penang [In reply to]  

In Reply To

I truly agreed to your statement. But if you make fun out of people very-very close to you, it's usually quite acceptable as a joke or just your known nature habit. So, try to differenciate who is close to you and who is not in order to avoid misunderstanding.

Ur statement is very well explained too. Wish to ask, how abt those who apparently appeared to be an adult, but deep inside actually is a kid, & he is bullying a kid? What this call ar?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my