Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
lookin for rottweile mix puppy for adoption

fong928
Novice

Mar 16, 2006, 7:08 AM

Post #1 of 5 (916 views)
Shortcut
lookin for rottweile mix puppy for adoption Can't Post

is there anyone has a rottweile mix puppy for adoption?

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2006, 6:16 AM

Post #2 of 5 (853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fong928] lookin for rottweile mix puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe.. not sure how's rottweiler mix puppy suppose to look like. i think my Pi Pi has some rottweiler blood on her too. Her eyes are exactly like rottweiler. But she is not for adoption and she is already 5 years old. Tongue

By the way, what's the reason that you are looking for RW mix puppy and not other mix puppy? If you don;t mind about the breed, there are plenty of good choices in SPCA and PAWS.
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 4:25 PM

Post #3 of 5 (846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fong928] lookin for rottweile mix puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

How about this?

It's a male and the mom is a rottie mix while he dad is a mongrel.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE
Attachments: p100_4136.jpg (54.1 KB)

fong928
Novice

Apr 13, 2006, 4:17 AM

Post #4 of 5 (829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] lookin for rottweile mix puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, ur doggy is very cute !!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2006, 5:03 AM

Post #5 of 5 (826 views)
Shortcut

Already gonna get adopted soon. Hope for the best.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my