Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

gege
Dog Kichi

Mar 14, 2006, 1:42 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Post

Dear all,

Can you advise me what to do is your furkid is stolen and what can you do if you know who and where due to you have a strong witness from the house who took her? and it's only 2 flrs away from you!

We have make police report and yet they aren't afraid of it. I know they did not keep the dog in the hse already.

What can I do? Any good advises?

Regards
Cheers,
IV & NNee

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2006, 2:36 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] Help!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

gege...

ur furkid found ade? still missing ?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

gege
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2006, 5:30 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Help!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Molly,

She is still with them, I guess. I'm hopeless and give up on how to get her back even though I saw her she will pretend nothing had happen!!Mad olice don't want to do anything!!! I hate Malaysia's police! They talk bout money without action!

Truly I don't understand how decent looking people working in Pantai Hospital will do things like that. At one moment I've been all the time.

Anyway, there is this good hearted vet give me one pup and she has been the queen of my house now.

Just wish that my Britney will have a great life since these people use all their might steal her. Did you lost your pup as well?

Cheers
Cheers,
IV & NNee

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2006, 6:48 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1652 views)
Shortcut

Hi Molly,

She is still with them, I guess. I'm hopeless and give up on how to get her back even though I saw her she will pretend nothing had happen!!Mad olice don't want to do anything!!! I hate Malaysia's police! They talk bout money without action!

Truly I don't understand how decent looking people working in Pantai Hospital will do things like that. At one moment I've been all the time.

Anyway, there is this good hearted vet give me one pup and she has been the queen of my house now.

Just wish that my Britney will have a great life since these people use all their might steal her. Did you lost your pup as well?

Cheers
Cheers,
IV & NNee

I'm speechlessUnimpressed

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 20, 2006, 7:54 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Help!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor...i wonder i'm tat patience n gentlewoman....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 23, 2006, 4:47 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1628 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah, sue them mah.

gege
Dog Kichi

Oct 26, 2006, 5:14 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Help!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai... Do you know that I have got a couple advises from the legal (lawyers) and they said by sueing them I need to by them like RM500 for 1st letter to ask them to revert the dog and show them the value (where got keep all the receipt wan!). Second, if no reply RM700 to ask them to meet in court, and then the police can come in and caft her under the donno what #@4# law that I will have to pay for her daily meal in jail and continue and continue and etc.

The conclusion is that I don have that amount to chase for the uncertaintyUnsure. Unleash they said RM1000 and you will surely get back my love. Then, I will go for it.

Furthermore after this incident, I have no trust towards our laws and government anymore. All I and my witness (her ex BF) and even the vet need from the police is go and ask them for coorperation and they are unwilling to do so.
Cheers,
IV & NNee

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 26, 2006, 6:14 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1610 views)
Shortcut

Sue defendant for costs also mah. If they're guilty they should pay.

Anyway. I agree with you about our legal system, police &c &c. Why not get the press on to this? Shame the bastards in public - the Chinese press love this sort of story.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my