Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Eye Care and Conditions:
shih tzu wiv eye problem

lynn1157
Novice

Mar 11, 2006, 5:44 PM

Post #1 of 1 (5381 views)
Shortcut
shih tzu wiv eye problem Can't Post

my shih tzu is going to be 5 this may and she has develop an eye problem few months ago. it's kind of like a blur/blind spot on her right eye which currently grew to abt 3 x 2 mm in size..took her to a vet in pj few months ago who confirmed that it not cataract and he gave me an ointment to apply twice a day for 7 days..he mentioned that it will not go away but will not grow also..after a few months i noted that it grew bigger and another spot appeared on her left eye which is abt 2 x 1m in size..i took her to another vet in taipan...he mentioned that it was not ulcer also... but he referred me to another vet in brickfields who also claims that it is not cataract or ulcer.. he ask me to continue the ointment.. and to check again after 2 weeks...and that something has to be done if it continues to grow

so now 2 weeks hv passed and it is too soon to see whether it has grew or not..hv any of our doggies experience this?Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my