Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
Place where dog lovers could bring their PETS while exercised in the area.

Rr
Enthusiast

Mar 7, 2006, 8:27 PM

Post #1 of 3 (848 views)
Shortcut
Place where dog lovers could bring their PETS while exercised in the area. Can't Post

Good news for Kepong / Jinjang's dog lovers.

The Datuk Bandar said City Hall had also identified a 0.4ha site at a corner of the park to be turned into a place where dog lovers could bring their pets to while they exercised in the area.

ˇ°They can exercise with their dog. We will have to fence up the place in case the dogs are unleashed. We will contract out the place, so users will pay for the services rendered by the provider,ˇ± he said

The park located in Jinjang Utara off Sungai Buloh-bound Middle Ring Road 2.

Details

http://thestar.com.my/...3564&sec=central

Latest Photo (latest upload 20th Feb 2006)
Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

May
Old Hand

Mar 8, 2006, 6:00 PM

Post #2 of 3 (819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rr] Place where dog lovers could bring their PETS while exercised in the area. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to know that. Although the designated area is not big but at least it shows that the Government cares about dog lovers. It's a good starts. Way d gooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravengowri
Novice

Mar 16, 2006, 6:46 PM

Post #3 of 3 (756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Place where dog lovers could bring their PETS while exercised in the area. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, there, i'm newly registered in this forum,,, I saw the previous forum posted regarding place for excercise, is it suitable for only puppise or adult? My little freind is a GSD 6mths puppy....
OLIVER

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my