IN

Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Dog Gathering JB end of march

sean

Mar 7, 2006, 6:13 AM

Post #1 of 24 (3351 views)
Shortcut
Dog Gathering JB end of march Can't Post

Hello... anyone in jb interested to hv dog gathering and bring our furkids out for fun on

Date : 25th or 26th March 2006

Time : to be confirmed

Venue : to be confirmed... everyone pls suggest, either park or cafe.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

Golden Warrior

Mar 7, 2006, 6:41 AM

Post #2 of 24 (3349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I dun think you can get any cafe to allow us to bring our furkids for gathering, unless you r the bossTongue. I do c ppl bring doggie jogging at Bkt indah park, but dun know did they allow us to having a big events over there. Last time got an un-formal dogs competition at Kip-Mart, did you go there? I'm quite surprise to saw lots of doggies over there, like Saint Bernard, ALaskan, Chow-Chow, golden, Super big Rotweiller, Silky, Pit-Bull, Beagle, BH and lots of other breed.

I think if you discuss this with a Dr. Tan (Vet of Global Pet at Tmn U & Nusa Bestari), he can arrange quite lot of Dogs Lovers at Jb cos he is 1 of the organizer of the dog show at Kip Mart.

Hope you can arrange this gathering sucessful and I'll bring along my 2 Husky. Gd Luck

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 7, 2006, 9:06 AM

Post #3 of 24 (3341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Golden Warrior] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

wow...it would be great if u bring ur 2 huskies..

Last time we do hv a gathering at pelangi cafe, but need to check again whether still can hold the event there. If can't then we just change the venue to a park, i think bukit indah and pelangi indah is both a nice place for that.

I didn't know there was a competition in kipmart, if i knew sure i will go there... just hope there will be another....

Guess u living at bukit indah that area, rite? I not familiar with Dr. Tan there, hope u can help to arrange with him.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.

Golden Warrior

Mar 8, 2006, 6:53 AM

Post #4 of 24 (3322 views)
Shortcut

I'm not from Bkt Indah, I now stay at Tmn Tun Aminah, sometime bring my dayghter to the park by Sunday evening. I think having gathering at the cafe better cos we can having drink at there, if we gather at park, we need some activity to make the gathering more attractive and exciting.

Btw, if the gathering at cafe was fixed, pls contact me. And i'll try to contact with Dr. Tan to discuss about the outdoor gathering or next dog show at JB. Keep in touch.

~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 8, 2006, 9:19 AM

Post #5 of 24 (3316 views)
Shortcut

So any method to contact u instead of posting msg here?

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 10, 2006, 7:26 AM

Post #6 of 24 (3303 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

You may send email to derrick_lwc @ yahoo.com or call me 016 - 7722 686. Keep in touch.

Btw, your GR look great, did you breed them. Or you may reply me in email so we can discuss privately. C ya

~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 10, 2006, 9:30 AM

Post #7 of 24 (3300 views)
Shortcut

Hi Derrick,

My male golden is 4 yrs old already and he still virgin..haha

My female golden is about 9 months so might let them have the 1st experience this year but I wonder will there any side effect for the female dog after giving birth, I still hestitate to let them breed.

The dog gathering is confirmed on 26th (Sunday) March 2006.
The further information will be posting under this thread.

Anyone who will join this coming gathering, pls continue the list, ok?
thank you very much.

Owner / Dogs attend

1. Sean / GR, ACS

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 10, 2006, 9:16 PM

Post #8 of 24 (3287 views)
Shortcut

I think you should re-post this at dog freindly place or more public area bcos not everyone will come into "Working Group" topics.

How about the location? Bkt Indah or cafe? I'll join the list after you confirm all and under proper topic. c Ya

~~ Huskies ~~

Remy

Mar 12, 2006, 1:16 AM

Post #9 of 24 (3276 views)
Shortcut

Smile Please keep me informed of the dog gathering. Dr Tan is my vet and I think it would be a great idea to have a gathering at the end of this month. I plan to see Dr Tan on Thursday so will ask him about it then. Meanwhile, if you guys would, please let me know when, where, who, etc. Hope to see y'all there. Can't promise to bring all my tribe, but maybe two of them.

Ranger - Great Dane Tango - Great Dane Dixie - French Bulldog Beulah, "Kampung" dog

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

sean

Mar 22, 2006, 9:41 PM

Post #10 of 24 (3236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Remy] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

The time is getting closer n closer.... let set the time for this gathering.

Venue : Pelangi Indah Park

Date : 26th March 2006 (Sunday)

Time : 5pm *********

Everyone please comment for the time as what time will be more convenient for everyone and to avoid sun burn as the weather recently is like hell fire.

This will be a 1st n small gathering for jb dog lovers and may not be a lot of ppl joining us, but really hope everyone can try their best to participate and in future will hv more n more ppl bring their dogs join this kind of gathering together.

In this gathering we can know more dog lovers in jb and exchange some informations which training and take care of different breed of dogs.

A rough idea for this gathering :

1. Introducing and getting know each other with their furkids.
2. Q&A with a VET (Dr. Han in Molek will join us also and share some informations with us)
3. Exchange some info for some breeders, health, training, disease and experience of taking care our furkids.
4. Photo Shooting with furkids

Anyone has any ideas please feel free to add in or can to continue the discussion.

my msn : scendrant@ h o t m a i l . c o m

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

JustineBiBi

Mar 23, 2006, 8:29 AM

Post #11 of 24 (3225 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Derrick,

My male golden is 4 yrs old already and he still virgin..haha

My female golden is about 9 months so might let them have the 1st experience this year but I wonder will there any side effect for the female dog after giving birth, I still hestitate to let them breed.

The dog gathering is confirmed on 26th (Sunday) March 2006.
The further information will be posting under this thread.

Anyone who will join this coming gathering, pls continue the list, ok?
thank you very much.

Owner / Dogs attend

1. Sean / GR, ACS 2. Justine /ST, MS

Golden Warrior

Mar 24, 2006, 5:53 AM

Post #12 of 24 (3202 views)
Shortcut

Hi, actually..... where is pelangi indah? hehe. I jz back from KL for 6 mths, still not so familliar for some new area at JB. Possible to let me know? or can having map online so that mayb outstation frens can come over 2.

~~ Huskies ~~

josc
Dog Kichi

Mar 24, 2006, 6:50 AM

Post #13 of 24 (3196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sean / Justine,

I think having it at cafe is great. We can also take some time to have dinner with babies. Anyway, just count me in... Wink

Owner / Dogs attend

1. Sean / GR, ACS

2. Justine /ST, MS

3. Joan & BF / MS x2

More on Nikyi & Xinde @ www.dogster.com/?223131

sean

Mar 24, 2006, 8:18 AM

Post #14 of 24 (3190 views)
Shortcut

Hi warrior,

what is the direction u coming from? Do u know where is Tebrau City Jusco? Those who doesn't know the way to Pelangi Indah maybe can meet at the Project Petrol Station besides Jusco 1st then proceed to pelangi indah after that.

I

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

JustineBiBi

Mar 24, 2006, 8:41 AM

Post #15 of 24 (3182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

if got cafe is great... but i dun think so the cafe will allow dogs....

josc
Dog Kichi

Mar 25, 2006, 5:55 AM

Post #16 of 24 (3175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah... hard to find a place for our babes in JB. by the way, how do I recognize u guys eh?

More on Nikyi & Xinde @ www.dogster.com/?223131

sean

Mar 25, 2006, 8:53 PM

Post #17 of 24 (3163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

i think need no worry as not much ppl bring dogs outside.... i will bring my golden and cocker.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 27, 2006, 6:48 AM

Post #18 of 24 (3144 views)
Shortcut

Hey guys, how's the gathering? Got many ppl and furkids attended? DUn give up if only few ppl there, at least you already step out the very 1st step, everything will be smooth from today. Keep it on and i wun miis the party nex time. C ya

~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 28, 2006, 12:10 AM

Post #19 of 24 (3133 views)
Shortcut

If our gathering got ur huskies will be the best.... the park we going got a lot of other ppl bring their dogs there also just one thing not nice is too much malay although they didn't complain anything, just feel not that freedom with them around.

so what is ur suggestion for next gathering and anyone interested to hv another gathering?

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 28, 2006, 6:42 AM

Post #20 of 24 (3120 views)
Shortcut

Hehe, to bad i can't attend the gathering, my tiger and baby sure love that too. I think we can plan it monthly or every 3 months, actually it's better on holiday so more ppl can join it. How about 30th April (Sunday)? Bcos Monday 1/05 was holiday, we can rest on t2nd day and we can having more time to prepare. So i think even KL member can come over to join us and share their experience with us. How do you think?

~~ Huskies ~~

(This post was edited by Golden Warrior on Mar 28, 2006, 6:57 AM)

Golden Warrior

Mar 28, 2006, 6:52 AM

Post #21 of 24 (3117 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i jz got my Golden Puppy, she was about 6 mths old, but a little bit skinny if compare to my husky, may i know what brand of kibbles you feed your Golden? And how did you keep them? indoor or outdoor? Cage or leash? can share with me? Cos your Golden look very pretty.

~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 29, 2006, 3:28 AM

Post #22 of 24 (3104 views)
Shortcut

wow....congrats......where u bought this golden puppy?

I used to use Eukunuba but after i found weevil worms inside the pet foods i change to California Natural and Avoderm Specialty already. This is 2 of the top ten pet food in us. If ur golden got appetide problem it's suggest to use Avoderm Specialty coz it's oven baked and smell like cookies, my golden in 10 months love it very much.

I didn't put my goldens outdoor as i afraid they been stolen, they will hv aircon at nite as they sleeping with me. All of them are trained so i not worry they bite or shitting inside. If u want ur golden coat to be longer and thicker, it's suggest to give them aircon and be careful don't feed them hot food.

Golden is very easy to take care and they not that fragile as their look, but golden is really like to bite thing especially when they have not enuf execise and boring. One more thing, they are very easily spoiled as they are too clever to know u dote them...haah

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

laurentia
Novice

Mar 30, 2006, 6:57 PM

Post #23 of 24 (3090 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

Did you guys manage to meet up last wknd? How was it, any pictures to share? Elmo wasn't feeling well.. so we decided not to go... However, when there's next time, we may want to join.

Look fwd to seeing the pictures yah! :)
Elmo

sean

Mar 31, 2006, 7:37 PM

Post #24 of 24 (3073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laurentia] Dog Gathering JB end of march [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, yeah.... we have met that day.... but pity that we didn't take any pic...maybe will hv another gathering end of april as golden warrior suggested but need to depend on others. Hope to c u that time..........

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my