Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu?

Annabelle
New User

Feb 28, 2006, 6:15 AM

Post #1 of 10 (2835 views)
Shortcut
Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? Can't Post

Hi, i'm new here and interested in taking up a grooming course.Wink

I would appreciate if there's anyone who could advise me on the grooming school in Pudu or anywhere else? Izzit good? Izzit worth it? Coz they charged kinda expensive for the course.

Thanks in advance!

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2006, 5:09 AM

Post #2 of 10 (2786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Annabelle] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

try calling irene @ 21481560. she's a great lady!

Annabelle
New User

Mar 27, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Btw, who's Irene? Is she taking up the grooming course there?

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2006, 8:37 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Annabelle] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

irene is d teacher. let me know when u're there!

Annabelle
New User

Mar 27, 2006, 11:10 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi a_evie,

So, u are actually learning there? How's the course? Any comment?

Is it highly recommended?

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2006, 11:31 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2752 views)
Shortcut

oh no...not a student.

am a happy customer there. but i have met her other students...and they think highly of her too.

Annabelle
New User

Mar 29, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2740 views)
Shortcut

oh ok.... i'll try to contact her.

Thanks for your advice.Sly

stlow
Novice

May 20, 2006, 1:07 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2655 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh ok.... i'll try to contact her.

Thanks for your advice.Sly

Hi Annabelle,

I heard the guy instructor fr Pudu grooming school already joined The Pet Family at Taman Megah. I heard this guy is a very good instructor and few of his students also work at the same place. That academy will provide the student an international cert recognized by IPG & NDGAA (Canada). If u want to find out more u can login to www.thepetfamily.com.

cheers!

fcleetracy
Enthusiast

May 23, 2006, 9:39 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stlow] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Hi Low, any further details of the grooming coursE? I failed to load the website...

Tongue Maid for Coda, Cody, Oreo & Hobbes Tongue

stlow
Novice

May 28, 2006, 7:01 PM

Post #10 of 10 (2602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fcleetracy] Anyone took up the grooming course in Pudu? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi tracy (I guess),

I managed to login the website, maybe u shd try again. If not you can call them at 017-6229993.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my