Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
[WTB] Female Mini Chi Hua Hua

VoonZ
Novice

Feb 28, 2006, 3:32 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1515 views)
Shortcut
[WTB] Female Mini Chi Hua Hua Can't Post

Hi, i'm new to this forum. and i own a Long Coat Chi hua hua and also a Min Pin too bad my CHH got ran over by a car 2 weeks ago. NOw i plan to get a new Female MINI Short Coat CHH. Any Breeders here has any up for sale?
pictures needed too and best if i can take home the puppy and test for 2-3 days before i make my decision
THANKS

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2006, 6:26 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VoonZ] [WTB] Female Mini Chi Hua Hua [In reply to] Can't Post

Wat happen to ur CHH? How come can ran over by a car?

CHH already so small why you want a MINI CHH? Is there a MINI CHH?

Buy CHH is not buying electrical goods. How can try for few day and return back. You must be jokingSly What if u take home then ran over by a car then how?

No offence ar. I just think ur message here very confusing that all.

VoonZ
Novice

Mar 1, 2006, 3:27 AM

Post #3 of 12 (1488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] [WTB] Female Mini Chi Hua Hua [In reply to] Can't Post

it was ran over by my neighbour who came back drunk
there are variaties of CHH if i'm not mistaken. Mini , Medium , Large (in Toy group of course ) and also long Coat medium or short. what iw ant is Mini with short coat.

what i'm trying to say here is taking the dog hom,e for 1-2 days see if it has any unusual behavior or desease. or even can it cope with my old min pin which is also a female. i can give u soem deposit 1st if u want. if u still do not believe me i can show u my IC =).

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2006, 4:41 AM

Post #4 of 12 (1486 views)
Shortcut

ReallyShocked I thought CHH got only smooth & short coated breed. I did not know got mini, medium & large breed.Crazy You expert in CHH? check this two link and find out more about CHH.

1. http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/...deo/breed/index.html

2. http://www.akc.org/breeds/toy_group.cfm

I still confuse lar. How come ur neighbour drunk can ran over ur CHH? Your CHH at ur neighbour house?Crazy

Sorry can't help u getting ur MINI CHH. I am not a MINI CHH breeder. Hope you can get a MINI CHH that you can try it out first then can return back after you don't like it and also don't know got a MINI CHH breed out there or not.

Good Luck YaWink

VoonZ
Novice

Mar 1, 2006, 6:25 AM

Post #5 of 12 (1482 views)
Shortcut

My CHH was outside the house that time =) my neighbour
was drunk and when he reverse. PIak. kena first price on the head.
i read bout mini chh from this forum few days ago too so im not sure

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 1, 2006, 5:45 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1478 views)
Shortcut

How can u let ur CHH be outside of your house in the 1st place ? esp a CHH of all dogs ! Is your minpin staying outside also ?

cheers,
minglmy

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2006, 7:17 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1470 views)
Shortcut

u seem to talk like it has no life..........

poor doggie....

so pitiful =/

are u sure u can be responsible for another dog? especially a small sized one like that chihuahua?

VoonZ
Novice

Mar 1, 2006, 10:31 PM

Post #8 of 12 (1468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shuwen84] [WTB] Female Mini Chi Hua Hua [In reply to] Can't Post

dman it, can u ppl like stop asking and flaming me how it died? it's over now ok?
i put it outside for them to do business. and if you don't know what kind of place i'm staying at. don't jump into conclusion saying that i;m not responsible ok? it's just freaking annoying with those out of topic questions.
i only want to buy another dog. nothing more than that

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2006, 3:52 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1460 views)
Shortcut

Hi VooZ,Tongue

No one here trying to flame u. Most forum members here are dog lover. If you did nothing wrong and sincery wanted to own a CHH so you have nothing to hide/afriad in anwering the questions the members shoot at you. Right? Tongue

If you don't want others to know more about you so do those responsible CHH breeder also not interested to sell you their pup. A responsible breeder will ask you alot of questions, so prepare for it. Unless you decide to buy the pup from petshop or backyard breeder lor. Tongue

Good LuckTongue

VoonZ
Novice

Mar 2, 2006, 6:54 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1448 views)
Shortcut

allright,
i have nothing to hide from them man.it's just that please ask me questions in a better way and not like asking a criminal question Unsure

all i did was letting them go outside while i was sitting beside looking after them. suddenly my neighbour came speeding home drunk and ran over the CHH and MIn PIn escaped.

and peaking of responsibility, i've been owning Toy dogs since the day i was borned until the CHH died ( it has heart desease which was suppose to be operated last week).

thank you. if u have any more doubts bout my answers. pls PM me

regards

tiffanyayn
Novice

Mar 21, 2006, 7:48 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1368 views)
Shortcut

hi voon,

it's ok, but for type of small dog, if possible, let them do their business in the hse (newspaper or toilet)... sometime driver really cant c the CHH. if next time u own a mini CHH, u must toilet train him, cannot let him do business outside coz he not a big dog. if u take him go for walk also must use leash all the time. CHH very naughty, run here n there... i also have CHH, very hyperactive puppy. u can check www.thestar.com.my (Classifieds - Others - Pet) maybe can get mini CHH. But if like testing, i dun think so petshop will let u bring back. It's a risk, but when u buy, make sure it's already vaccination n get prove from pet shop first (vaccination card). Then u bring the new puppy for vet check up.

Hope this can help.

P/s: we all are dog lover, so sad when hear dog been ran over by car. I can imagine if my puppy like tht, sure i cry and very sad... (touch wood)...

Tiff

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 23, 2006, 9:45 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1341 views)
Shortcut

so have u got ur wawa? try to get a normal / standard size wawa, less health problems compared to mini size. it's sad to hear ur wawa story. however, let the bygones be bygones. u can try 2 find wawa breeder near ur area. they are more reliable. hope u find an ideal one. good luck.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my