pit bull

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 20, 2006, 5:33 PM

Post #26 of 38 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

wah nice puppy, i like ur puppy colour. i not yet get a puppy leh, melaka difficult to find pit bull puppy. melaka pet shop and breeder mostly sell toy breed or golden.

koolfang

Mar 20, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #27 of 38 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkkoh] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem... everyone is welcome to join the club, with or without dogs... and not only to apbt owners... any bull breed owners can join... bull breed as in bulldog, bull mastiff, bull terrier, etc... the club is new and we mostly talk about dogs, mostly apbt and some training... if we have more members, then we may have some activities...

currently we only have 3 males and 4 females and our breeding programme will be starting soon... then u can choose what type of apbt that u like... call me and we can talk more...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Cys

Mar 21, 2006, 1:44 AM

Post #28 of 38 (1361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

peng yu,u have pitbull puppy again ah? what colour? i got 1 friend planing to buy also. and can upload ur dog pic bo? that day u bring to puchong 1. that day come puchong with u that friend got chat at here bo? what he name? can upload he pitbull pic also bo? i want put in my album lerFrown

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

bkkoh
Novice

May 9, 2006, 7:35 PM

Post #29 of 38 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

hi koolfang

i just get my pup last week. the owner advertise at one local chinese papers, i go to the place and took the pup back home, hehe.

after 3 days, the pup got skin problem, red spot. i already sent to vet but the problem not getting better. Can you give me some advice.

how's your club? any member from melaka?

Cys

Jun 22, 2006, 6:01 AM

Post #30 of 38 (1228 views)
Shortcut

Hi bkkoh! how r u? long time no saw ur post? how ur pup? can upload ur pup pic? see how the skill problem.Frown

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

bkkoh
Novice

Jun 27, 2006, 6:07 AM

Post #31 of 38 (1216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi

my puppy just passed away last week, he infected by parvo virus.Frown Now still miss him very much.

simchi

Jun 27, 2006, 6:14 AM

Post #32 of 38 (1213 views)
Shortcut

WHAT HAPPENED ?

joantan
Dog Kichi

Jun 27, 2006, 9:02 AM

Post #33 of 38 (1210 views)
Shortcut

Wasn't the dog vaccinated when you bought him???

Cys

Jul 16, 2006, 3:49 AM

Post #34 of 38 (1168 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi hi

my puppy just passed away last week, he infected by parvo virus.Frown Now still miss him very much.

sry...Pirate i dont know. how old ur pup? my first pit also die,coz power virusPirate

Pictures

gasp
Novice

Jul 16, 2006, 6:37 AM

Post #35 of 38 (1164 views)
Shortcut

You should not get a dog just to guard your home.

It is a huge responsibility to own a dog, a lot of money and energy and money is involved in owning a dog. Sadly, there is many neglected dogs in Malaysia.

If you are looking for a dog, why dont you go to the pounds, there are many dogs there that are looking for a good home.

jong7852
New User

Dec 23, 2006, 7:34 PM

Post #36 of 38 (1072 views)
Shortcut
pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I am in Penang and am looking for a APBT. Does anyone know of a good reliable breeder here?

email is : runforrestt@yahoo.com

tks alot...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 8:10 AM

Post #37 of 38 (1062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jong7852] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jong,

M from Penang too... stay in Greenlane... What line of PitBull are you looking at? Game Pit or Show Pit? What Bloodline?

For more details... Pak Tian Hor Wa... Mxxs...Si Pek Pek...Gor Yit Peh Kong...

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 9:21 PM

Post #38 of 38 (1056 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jong7852] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

if APBT, AST ask kevin, he's the man Frown

ezekiel 25:17

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my