First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bkkoh
Novice

Feb 24, 2006, 2:12 AM

Post #1 of 38 (3395 views)
Shortcut
pit bull Can't Post

Hi, i am new comer.

i intend to get a guard dog for my family because of crime in our area. Now my fren offer me a pit bull puppy, i m not sure want to take it or not. i read a post in this forum abt pit bull. Now i really dunno whether wan to take that dog or not. pls help ...

Cys

Feb 24, 2006, 5:25 AM

Post #2 of 38 (3391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkkoh] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey friendLaugh! u love pitbull too? i also just buy 1 pitbull puppy,i buy with my friend also. how much ur friend offer u? pure? pitbull can be nice guard dogFrown.go terrier group there see more about pitbull. there all good pplLaugh

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

bkkoh
Novice

Feb 24, 2006, 6:49 AM

Post #3 of 38 (3381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Cys, now i know terrier group there got more info about pit bull. how your new pit bull puppy?

i m not sure my fren offer me pure breed or not, but he said the parents is from thailand with good blood line.

Cys

Feb 24, 2006, 5:05 PM

Post #4 of 38 (3375 views)
Shortcut

My pitbull puppy no yet bring back ler,8 more day only can bring back. and waiting my friend take together,my friend also buy 1 with him. also is this forum menberSly now puppy still drink milkWink. u see ur friend pitbull sire and dam befor? dont see pic,see puppy really sire and dam,only can know is pure or not. coz this dog no have MKA. where u come from?Shocked

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

bkkoh
Novice

Feb 25, 2006, 1:34 AM

Post #5 of 38 (3364 views)
Shortcut

my fren never show me sire and dam, dunno he cheat me or not. He said is pure breed la, but i also dunno how to differentiate between pure and not. where u get ur puppy?

i from melaka la, here seldom ppl have pit bull leh. so i interest to get one which is rare in my area. u from where?

Cys

Feb 25, 2006, 5:02 PM

Post #6 of 38 (3362 views)
Shortcut

Peng yuLaugh,Melaka got ppl have pitbull lah,i have friend at there also have pitbull,this sunday or next sunday he will come here buy pitbull puppy with my friend also. if u want come see my friend pitbull puppy,can come with him together. me from klang,puppy at puchong. u can come here see my friend pitbull sire and dam firstFrown. e-mail me if u want phone number.

Pictures

ERN
K9 Maniac

Feb 28, 2006, 2:06 AM

Post #7 of 38 (3292 views)
Shortcut

Friend

I am APBT/AST lower also and I have a pair.

I am interested about your Chinese Crested Dog. It is my dream to own 1. Mind to share with me about this breed and where you got it from?

Your friend who own pitbull a ppc member also, rite? you can see his post at terrier group also.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

bkkoh
Novice

Feb 28, 2006, 8:44 PM

Post #8 of 38 (3277 views)
Shortcut

hi Cys, i am not familiar with kl, i always lost at kl if i go there. your fren puppy is what colour, i prefer male with blue color. and around how much they going to sell?

bkkoh
Novice

Feb 28, 2006, 8:58 PM

Post #9 of 38 (3275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

halo Ern,

the chinese creasted dog, i think my brother bought from kl la, no really sure. this dog quite active, like to jump a lot if u play with him. because it is hairless, so have to put some lotion cream on his skin and have to shave unwanted hair la. i miss his photo, if i can find it, i upload for u to have a look.

now the dog is not with me, my brother gave it to his mother in lawFrown.

koolfang

Feb 28, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #10 of 38 (3270 views)
Shortcut

yo bkkoh,

i've seen your postings... i'm from melaka and i own and train pit bulls and i've seen apbt doing bite works for protection training. we have apbt owners meet up session once in a while.. u are welcome to join us if u want...

apbt is a strong breed and good at heart and lots of people has bad impression on them and i've seen apbt doing bite works during protection training. about the blue pit, be prepared to spend around rm2++k to rm4k for a pup... oh yes, feel free to call me if u wanna know more about this breed or we can talk nonsense too... 0.1.6.9.6.7.2.2.3.4

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

(This post was edited by koolfang on Feb 28, 2006, 11:20 PM)

ERN
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2006, 3:17 AM

Post #11 of 38 (3254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Koolfang

I tot you are the one bkkoh is talking about.Sly

Frown

View my photo album

ERN
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2006, 3:20 AM

Post #12 of 38 (3252 views)
Shortcut

hi friend

ya i study the characterists, but have not seen a real one yet. Pirate

About APBT/AST, you are welcome to talk about it there, more people will reply to you. And Kevin mention there is oen AST blue pup for sales also.

Frown

View my photo album

koolfang

Mar 1, 2006, 5:02 PM

Post #13 of 38 (3241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] pit bull [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ern,

i was about to ask u who the other melaka guy in the apbt thread... never tot u'd think its me..ha..ha.. anyway, melaka apbt ring is small... anybody can know anybody or find out very fast... melaka apbt owners are mostly show line n very few working... i hardly hear any apbt owner here that work their pit... i'm trying to push my circle to work their pit and i'm helping them to train too... how's it going with u, kevin, jack and the guys...?

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 3, 2006, 2:48 AM

Post #14 of 38 (3228 views)
Shortcut

hi koolfang

nice to meet u. blue pit quite expensive compare with other pit. i have limited knowledge about this breed. how's ur pit. how old? where u bought it. i thought melaka pet shop seldom sell this breed.

later if i get a pit bull may be i can join u and talk about this breed

koolfang

Mar 3, 2006, 5:08 PM

Post #15 of 38 (3215 views)
Shortcut

yo bkkoh,

my patch is only 8+ months old and already doing obedience and basic bite work... yup blue pit is more expensive... about pet shops in melaka, there is 1 that sells pit bull but i wouldn't recommend his pups 'coz i know his stud and he has a very bad breeding programme.. his bitch never rest, meaning he breed his bitch every heat... among me and my frens we have 3 males and 4 females and our breeding programme will be starting soon... glad to hear that u're into apbt... do feel free to contact me anytime even if u don't have a dog yet... learn more about the breed to have a better understanding...

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 3, 2006, 8:17 PM

Post #16 of 38 (3205 views)
Shortcut

hi hi

how u train ur dog, u train it ur own or ask the professional trainer to train? if u train ur own, u base on the training book? if i get one, i not sure i can handle this breed or not. someone said this breed to too aggresive, not recomended to beginner. pls advise me, thanks.

do u bring ur dog out for jogging? where? melaka i dun see people bring his pet to the park, i think is not allowed to bring also.

koolfang

Mar 3, 2006, 8:48 PM

Post #17 of 38 (3200 views)
Shortcut

hi again,

actually pitbull is not that agressive depending on how u want your dog to be... that was what i said earlier... lots of people has the wrong understanding of pitbull... pitbull is not human agressive but can be trained for protection. i'm not a professional trainer but i train my own dog and other people's dog. i don't charge. i do it for free coz i like it... i learn from training vdo and also guides from frens... most of my frens are beginners and they own pitbulls...

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 3, 2006, 9:10 PM

Post #18 of 38 (3198 views)
Shortcut

hi hi it's me again

i am looking for pit bull, can u recomed me any breeder? around what price they charge for male? i prefer nice marking la, hehehe.Cool

later may be can ask ur advice about training it.

cheers

koolfang

Mar 4, 2006, 1:04 AM

Post #19 of 38 (3184 views)
Shortcut

actually it all depends on what apbt u want... either working or show pit. if u like a good game line pit, i would recommend eddie from penang. if u're not in a hurry to get one, maybe u can wait for my fren's breeding. if u wanna get now, i think eric in taiping might still have some pups left... if u're talking about melaka, there's 1 breeder/pet shop i would strongly discourage but he has a nice bitch but the bitch is bred every heat and they have bad attitude and know nothing about apbt... i know this other breeder and he's charging around 1.5k to 2k a pup which hasn't been proven. lots of people claim their dog is very good in melaka. trust me, i've seen some dogs. i'm not trying to bad mouth anyone but for the love of the breed and juz my 2 cents worth to be careful. again, it depends on what u want in a dog...

Cys

Mar 5, 2006, 4:55 PM

Post #20 of 38 (3166 views)
Shortcut

Hi! pitbull peng yu, me come again! see thisFrown

Unsurepic cant not upload

Pictures

(This post was edited by Cys on Mar 5, 2006, 6:17 PM)

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 7, 2006, 6:11 PM

Post #21 of 38 (3139 views)
Shortcut

what is game line pit? penang and taiping too far la. lazy to travel too far . when ur fren puppy available?

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 9, 2006, 9:33 PM

Post #22 of 38 (3114 views)
Shortcut

hi

u already get ur puppy la. what color? pic cannot upload meh?Frown

i still looking for one puppy

koolfang

Mar 16, 2006, 6:55 PM

Post #23 of 38 (3074 views)
Shortcut

yo bkkoh,

so have u decided which breed are u getting...? anyway, our club is starting soon and we're getting our t-shirt print... feel free to call me...

Cys

Mar 18, 2006, 10:02 PM

Post #24 of 38 (3040 views)
Shortcut

ya,i get my puppy already,black colour with white markingFrown also meet koolfang liaoFrown
how about u? when want get a puppy? PitBull nice lah,no need think too muchSly

Pictures

(This post was edited by Cys on Mar 18, 2006, 10:04 PM)

bkkoh
Novice

Mar 20, 2006, 5:27 PM

Post #25 of 38 (3023 views)
Shortcut

sad to say, i not yet get my dog. interest to join the club. if no dog can join? the club is about what?

if i call u, how i address ur name? Mr Kool? heehee

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my