First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 10, 2003, 9:27 AM

Post #26 of 27 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [neurotoxicz] House breaking [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

My dog is a pincher and not a dachs... anyway, the best way to train her is to b4 and after she eats leave her in the toilet and after she pees & poos then bring her out again. Do it consistantly for a long while and she will know what to do the next time round. good luck !

cheers,
minglmy

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 18, 2004, 12:10 AM

Post #27 of 27 (945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milooh] House breaking [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, u r wrong !!! u can only bring ur puppy outside or anywhere only after they finish or got 2nd vaccination !!! if not the puppy might got sick... but maybe ur puppy strong lar... hehehe... i guess u can also try training ur puppy to poo n pee in ur own toilet... easy to clean mah... u guys r lucky lar... got chance to to get mad when ur puppy poo n pee everywhere... dog's poo n pee also i havent see before ar... just touch n carry dog before only lor... but i'll beg my mum again, ask her to buy me a shih tzu or chi hua hua... i did many research about dogs already... almost 3 months already !!! now i'm prepare to have my own puppy...

Justin

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my