First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jan
Enthusiast

May 2, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #26 of 33 (1532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi adam,

Actually i never saw Cocoa personally. my friend went to the breeder to see & tell me he was cute & the colour also nice. so my friend pay for the deposit & i pick up the Cocoa from my friend. That time i was really excited to have a good look & that's when i noticed that the eyes were covered with tear stains & some more have a layer of white thing on the eyes. i could not return him nor i want to return him as he was really a precious to me. i asked the breeder about it but he said that the eyes was like that since he was small. Now i know what is the reason when i brought Cocoa to see the vet. it was caused by the fur. the fur was like scratching the eyes which make the eyes even worse day by day. now i have to apply cream daily. the eyes condition is getting better now. Anyway, about the vaseline, if my furkid lick it, can it do any harm to him? now the fur is getting longer and i just tried to comb the fur down but it still cannot stay there. hope that the vaseline that you recommend can work with Cocoa. just one thing is that he likes to lick around the mouth area. some more he don't like me to touch his face & the eyes area. the one thing is that he let the vet and the groomer to touch only. really naughty. see ya...

^^Jan^^

ally_py

May 2, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #27 of 33 (1532 views)
Shortcut

hi adam,

i dunno how long can it last, but until now mine one is still like new. the cost is below rm 20, i forgot the actual price. the screw is for u to lock at outdoor or maybe indoor also can, thats for those ppl who has no cage. if u still use the cage, then u just simply lock at the cage, no need to screw it.

adamchooi
Canine Addict

May 3, 2003, 12:13 AM

Post #28 of 33 (1526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jan,

I've been using vaseline gel on cookie for about 2 months now. He do lick the part where i applied the gel,but doesn't seems to have any side-effect on him(My gf use it on her lips).It really works and saved me alot of trouble.If u're planing to use it,do monitor her/him for a few days. Try to comb the whisker down and outwards to prevent it from poking the eyes.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

May 3, 2003, 12:15 AM

Post #29 of 33 (1525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ally_py] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

dear ally,

thanks alot of the information. I'm still using the old bottle. Took off the rubber and the leaking stopped...

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

jan
Enthusiast

May 3, 2003, 12:42 AM

Post #30 of 33 (1523 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !!
I will try out the vaseline and like you say, see how my furkid react to the vaseline gel. anyway, i will get the vaseline from my working place at the clinic. try a little bit first. Thanks for the information. hopefully it will work for me too. see ya.

^^Jan^^

kanch

May 5, 2003, 4:36 AM

Post #31 of 33 (1510 views)
Shortcut

hey adam

the brand of the water feeder is called HER CHY it has a a picture of two what seems to me like westies dogs.....this is the cheaper one...its RM 15
then the slighly more expensive one is around 18 i think but nowadays i dont see it anymore in the shops....i got mine in last year's pet expo....the screws are for mounting it to the wall....if u dont have a cage.
the diff btw the cheaper n the expensive one is that the cheaper one....the water flow not that good...n a bit mafan coz u must remove the plastic at the bottle neck...the expensive one......water flow very good and can just fit any bottle...
i have both.....if u cant get the expensive one the cheaper one is ok lah.....not that bad...can still use. if u need one i can spare u one..... i just got 5 from the shop....can pass it to mary.
i hope this info will help.

regards
kanch

(This post was edited by kanch on May 5, 2003, 4:40 AM)

adamchooi
Canine Addict

May 5, 2003, 8:18 PM

Post #32 of 33 (1506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello kanch,

Thanks for the offer!Cool The current bottle that i'm using is working well after i took off the rubber. Mary told me alot about u. Oh yeah, congratulation on the returning of your two MS!!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

kanch

May 6, 2003, 9:06 AM

Post #33 of 33 (1499 views)
Shortcut

hey adam!

haha she did??? hmmm ok i wonder about what......yeah i was really lucky in finding my ms back i never thought i would actually find them back...i guess it depends on the neighbourhood as well.....if the ppl are nice then they will actually return it if not i guess u'll never ever see ur furkid again!

regards

kanch

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my