First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2003, 10:37 AM

Post #1 of 33 (5064 views)
Shortcut
Water bottle!! Can't Post

HI all,

Can anyone tell me which brand(s) of water bottle is good(include price)? I'm currently using Ace pet and it will start leaking after 2-3 months.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 28, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #2 of 33 (5052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Adam,
I didn't buy the bottle as was told the bottle is easily crack. I bought the tub instead and screwed it with any water bottle. This has last me about 4-5 months. The tub cost about RM20.00, but would last long, told by the pet shop owner.
Hope this help?

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 28, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #3 of 33 (5049 views)
Shortcut

the

'tub' as mentioned by trivor is good. Prices vary, I got mine which looks ok (forgot the brand) for rm13+
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2003, 10:35 PM

Post #4 of 33 (5041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi trivor,

It's not cracked or anything.The part where our doggy lick for water is leaking.It seems like the round shaped rubber that prevent leakage is dried up.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2003, 10:37 PM

Post #5 of 33 (5040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi archer,

May i know where u bought your's?

Email me : adamchooi@streamyx.com

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 28, 2003, 10:42 PM

Post #6 of 33 (5037 views)
Shortcut

hey adam,

i tot cookie has his own cute baby's bottle??

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #7 of 33 (5034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Michelle,

That's for outings! He has another water bottle hanging on his cage for him to drink whenever he wants to.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 29, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #8 of 33 (5031 views)
Shortcut

oh, I c... I got you all wrong!! trivor's water tub is made from steel, the opener inside is also staineless steel. So, whatever Trivor licks on the opener, it will trigger water flow out from the bottle. It works fine.
Maybe you can choose something made from staineless steel (but kinda hard to clean inside).

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 29, 2003, 3:18 AM

Post #9 of 33 (5026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

trivor,

thanks for the info.U're from penang rite? then i'll have to try my luck with shops at kl.

Anyone else with recommendation?

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2003, 11:45 PM

Post #10 of 33 (5020 views)
Shortcut

Hi there ~~ i've been using the water bottle for more than 3 months. and it's still okay. but it is the type with the bottle together one. anyway, Trivor really recommended a good water bottle. If my furkid bottle leak...sure i go and get a new one and can fix a big mineral water. my furkid drink more water than me daily. i have to change the water frequently. sometimes twice a day. See ya

^^Jan^^

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 29, 2003, 11:49 PM

Post #11 of 33 (5017 views)
Shortcut

adam,

I tried emailing u but I got a bounced email.
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 2:44 AM

Post #12 of 33 (5013 views)
Shortcut

Hi archer,

Opps!I'm really sorry,I gave u a wrong email add. Here's the correct one.

adamcooi@streamyx.com

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 2:53 AM

Post #13 of 33 (5011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jan,

I'm using the same type too.But it will only last of about 3 to 4 months.The brand i using is ACE PET.But i took off the rubber from the opening today and it works better without it. Might not have to get a new one afterall.Laugh

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 30, 2003, 5:12 PM

Post #14 of 33 (5004 views)
Shortcut

ahhh glad ur bottle works fine now Smile
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #15 of 33 (5001 views)
Shortcut

hi adam,

i can't remember what brand i use. but i know that, most pet shops have it. so far it's still okay to me. actually what make it leak. some bottle tend to be like this, especially the water bottle for the hamsters. mine tends to drip water and make all the shed woods wet. sometimes even my hamsters also get wet. you know what, my hamsters are using the second water bottle. the 1st one, they bite until you can see a big hole on the bottle, which make all the water drip. now have to put my bottle a little bit higher so that they can't bite. luckily my furkid won't bite his water bottle. Wink

^^Jan^^

ally_py

Apr 30, 2003, 6:13 PM

Post #16 of 33 (5000 views)
Shortcut

hello, is me. i'm using that kind like Trivor one too. everytime just change the bottle only. the pet shop told me it was lasting compare with the bottle together one. so, i bought 2 for my freeway. but u better becareful, coz it got 2 type, 1 is cheaper n 1 is expensive a bit. u must buy got skru one, it is more quality.

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #17 of 33 (4995 views)
Shortcut

Hi archer,

Thanks alot of the help!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 9:21 PM

Post #18 of 33 (4990 views)
Shortcut

Hello jan...

thanks for the information. Hamsters r very cute. Unfortunately i was bitten my one of my friend's hamster when i try to touch their nose. The wound is quite deep.LoL. Your's tend to run away from home? My gf's said her hamsters all "lei kar chut chow".Tongue

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #19 of 33 (4989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ally_py] Water bottle!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ally,

How much is the good quality one?? and what is the screw for? to lock the bottle? How long can it last before it start leaking?

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2003, 9:48 PM

Post #20 of 33 (4987 views)
Shortcut

Hi adam,

Hamsters are cute and some can even bite you. of course it bites you on the finger. they don't like people to touch their nose or approach them in front of them. no wonder you get bite. hehehehe...actually i get my hamsters last month only, in one week, 7 out of 9 hamsters died. 3 missing without any died bodies of them, one found on the floor & another three died without any reason. now left two, one male and female. my guinea pig also died last few days. now left only one guinea pig..if all died, i don't want to try to keep them anymore. always died, i also get sad over it...

^^Jan^^

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 11:01 PM

Post #21 of 33 (4986 views)
Shortcut

Hi jan,

Maybe coz they r small and fralige.Don't worry..u have a couple now rite? As i know they mate quite often...so i few months,u might be looking for friends to adopt some of them...hehehehhe

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2003, 11:17 PM

Post #22 of 33 (4984 views)
Shortcut

hi adam,
my bf told me that if they do mate and have lots of childrens..hehehe...my bf will keep all of them. now he is very fond of the hamsters and plan to buy a better cage equip with the toys one..they are really cute when they sleep. even when you pickup them and put on the hand, they are still sleeping. hehehe...Actually where you live? How many dogs you have?Tongue

^^Jan^^

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 11:34 PM

Post #23 of 33 (4983 views)
Shortcut

Hi jan,

I'm from melawati,kl! Cookie is the only dog i have now. U're from pg rite?

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

jan
Enthusiast

May 1, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #24 of 33 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Hi adam !

I'm living in penang right now. anyway, i was born in kl also. my mom is living in setapak right now. sometimes i will go back to visit my mom and sisters. now i can't go back as my auntie won't allow me to travel due to SARS issue. all my holiday plans has been cancelled. if i were to live in kl, i think i would go to all the pet shops in kl. i just went to midvalley pet shop, sungai wang, & petaling street pet shops. i bought a guinea pig from one of the pet shop in petaling street. my guinea pig died after one week i bought it. Fifi is really cute but could not make it. FrownRight now, i have Cocoa, which i bought from kl also from a bad breeder ler...my furkid have to go through this hard times as he does not have a good eye sight. sometimes can bump on the wall if the lights is not on or can walk until it fall down into the drain. i think the last time he fell was last Monday. sometimes i feel like leash him up is really cruel. so normally i won't leash him, but that day he was really excited to get down from the car, which he straight fall into the drain as the car park beside the drain. i did not manage to hold him. luckily no wounds, just a little dirty on the legs. this was the third time he fell into the drain. Frownanyway, i'm glad that i have Cocoa now. Wink

^^Jan^^

adamchooi
Canine Addict

May 1, 2003, 4:18 AM

Post #25 of 33 (4976 views)
Shortcut

Hi jan,

What happened to cocoa eyes? Infections? ulcer? can't the doc do anything about it? But it's nice to know that cocoa is with a good ownerWink. One reason they r so lovable is that they don't complain about their griefs. Well most of them. As long as they know that their owner will be there to greet them everyday,everything will be fine.Cool

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

(This post was edited by adamchooi on May 1, 2003, 4:22 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my