Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A window to peer in

carmen_ccw
Novice

Feb 22, 2006, 5:37 PM

Post #1 of 7 (317 views)
Shortcut
A window to peer in Can't Post

Finally a place for me to talk about my dogs and nothing but my dogs. Feeling: contented, supported. Glad to know that you guys will understand and share my doggie madness. Yours truly is a freelance copywriter that owns a beagle named Whiskey, who recently gave birth to 5 darlings and adopted a stray terrier cross (Scruffy) recently from the streets. Gone but not forgotten will be Smelly the sniffing beagle. His ashes are still kept on the rack in the living room (i insisted) And then, there's Spookie, a black mongrel that's staying with my parents. She kinda grew up with me. I lurv her to the max!

To all you doggie lovers here.. I'm looking forward to talk to you guys!! tata

carmen

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 22, 2006, 8:17 PM

Post #2 of 7 (301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmen_ccw] A window to peer in [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Carmen,

I saw your beagle puppies for sale on the www.adpost.com.my right

U are staying in puchong if i am not mistaken.

Those pups are cutieeee

sean

Feb 23, 2006, 11:03 AM

Post #3 of 7 (290 views)
Shortcut

Hi carmen,

Welcome here. Heard that u are a freelance copywriter, mind leaving a contact coz sometimes we do need a talent like u.

Is beagle hyperactive? I do have a hyperactive cocker but too adorable... Besides beagle any specific breed is ur favourite?

Enjoy ur staying, a great place for all dog lovers.

Cheers.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

carmen_ccw
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 5:56 PM

Post #4 of 7 (277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] A window to peer in [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Hi!! Let me test the reply first.. Heehee... Can't see add post button anywhere.. Have to see whether I can reply like this or not.. carmen

carmen_ccw
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 6:08 PM

Post #5 of 7 (276 views)
Shortcut
You are right [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, Yup.. it was me in adpost. I was quite surprised yesterday to receive 4 replies after the day I posted the ad... 4 replies in 24 hours.. not bad. Needless to say, I told my breeder frens immediately about the site . It's free so there's no harm in asking them to try it out. Hahaha.. so much for paying 80 sth bucks to the star papers . They really are cute. I'm gonna miss them so much . I saw them coming out of Whiskey, cut their umbilical cord, watched them grow.. And now they are leaving me dy... ready to be with their new owners, new home. Hope that their new owners will really sayang them la.. That's why I didn't sell them to pet shops. Coz I can't control who they are going to sell them to. carmen

carmen_ccw
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 6:24 PM

Post #6 of 7 (274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] A window to peer in [In reply to] Can't Post

My Beagles are not hyperactive. They are absolutely, positively, super duper Hyperactive!! HAHAHA! Sometimes I wonder where they get their energy from - not only from their food, maybe they are solar powered or something.

I am all for long, droopy-eared dogs... my weakness.. just like cocker.. is it an american one or an english one? Other than that, I do find large dogs like saint bernard cool.. but there will be alot of saliva.. and to fill that extra large tummy is gonna cost a bomb!

About the copywriting thingy, you can call me at 012-9411151.. but do talk to me outside this area. Me sure dun wanna pollute this dog haven with business talk... But I still wanna thank you for your interest.

carmen

sean

Feb 23, 2006, 8:26 PM

Post #7 of 7 (263 views)
Shortcut

Haha... My cocker is American Cocker Spaniel. Luckily she is a gal... so sometimes she will just sleep besides me after running around. Cocker do hv long droppy ear... i believe u will love her very much if u got chance to see her...

My friend got a st. bernard... very obedient and nice dog... just can't tahan for it's saliva.... they are just like saliva tank...ahah

U r really bold to publish ur phone number just like that huh..haha... if anything i will call u... just remember I am sean from jb... ok?

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my