Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
WALKING IN TAMAN TAR, AMPANG

natasha_fernz

Feb 21, 2006, 7:04 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1253 views)
Shortcut
WALKING IN TAMAN TAR, AMPANG Can't Post

Hello everyone,

I've had a few people ask me, both in this forum and on my websites, where Taman Tar is? So I decided to post the details here.

It's basically in Ampang Jaya and it's very dog friendly because most of the residents there are expats, and loads of people take their dogs there for walks in the morning and in the evenings. Even the Malays don't mind...

There's a nice walking trek and there's loads of interesting smells for our furkids as there is a jungle surrounding the entire Taman... it's slightly hilly so both you and your dog can get a good work out...

I've drawn a map to get there the best I can... you will see that the area in PINK is basically Taman Tar, and the red bits are the walking trek which goes round in one full circle actually... and the distance is about 3.2km. I've also included the ever famour Bakery where we take Cleo for our weekend brunches...

Hope that this will help those of you who would like to take your furkids out in the Ampang area... Happy walking!!!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS
Attachments: MAP TO TAMAN TAR.pdf (24.3 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my