Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
We onli take action in dogs. What is this?

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006, 6:18 AM

Post #1 of 17 (2290 views)
Shortcut
We onli take action in dogs. What is this? Can't Post

The other day I went to MPSJ to complain my neighbour's place so dirty and smelly with cat's pee and poo's smell. They having so many cats, some of them consider stray cats alredy. Imagine on my roof also got their poo. Mad How do you expect me to sleep during nite time with those smell. So I asked them to catch all the cats if not they will keep on breeding. Behind my house, there are more that 15 stray cats and nobody care them. Guess what the ppl in charge in MPSJ said : We all tak take action kat cats. We onli take action kat dogs. What is this? Is it fair for the dogs? Cats will be all around and dogs will get lesser and lesser. Dogs must have license but cats don't need it. One house can rare 2 dogs but cats can 4. I don't think it's fair for our dog who are innocent staying at home doing nothing harm outside. Those fierce dogs around the street also because those malay kids disturb them. I saw so many case that kids throwing stones at the dogs. For me I think its so unfair and angry about this when the Malay guy in MPSJ said that.

Do pls comment

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2006, 2:28 AM

Post #2 of 17 (2126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think we just have to bear with the reality that we chinese are living on their land..... until now after the 1957 declaration of independence, we are still treated as outsiders.....

since the 'bumiputra' don't rear dogs, the government take advantages on this and make us chinese n indians pay for the license fee, without providing any service,....

they even require us to submit photo of our dog, but they don't actually need one, since they don't even try to seach our lost dog or return the capture dog to the rightful owner....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006, 7:42 AM

Post #3 of 17 (2116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think how caution we protect our dog, we still can't completely free from all these issue. although a dog who got license, if they running around without leash, those government will still catch them. so what's the point that havin all these license when we can't do anything. i have to pay for the license because of my beloved neighbour might complain bout my dog. sometimes my dog just bark a while, my neighbour will shout and ask my dog to keep quiet indirecctly. so angry bout all these and my neighbour is MALAY!

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 12, 2006, 10:40 PM

Post #4 of 17 (2067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

Why are they soooooooo anti dogs and not cats ? Just could not understand why are they still so narrow minded...our poor dogs have to live under pressure & stress while the CATS can roam around as they likes...Pirate

Blush I am the man with dog's name

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2006, 5:00 AM

Post #5 of 17 (2058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

recently i read the malay mail saying that they are planning to hv IC for the dogs. it's called mydog. what is all these? human is mykad. dog is mydog. how bout cat? mycat? sigh... what is all these. plus we need to pay rm10 for it

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2006, 3:43 PM

Post #6 of 17 (2052 views)
Shortcut

Wel, all those people who are so free and have nothing much to do,wasting tax payer's money and go to think how to take action against dog owner..in their mind DOG is bad... they never know DOG is actually GOD !

They have been brougth up by the wrong parents who gave them wrong impression about dogs..if you look carrefully, only those poor narrow minded people are against dog,those rich and educated are ok with dogs, I pity them instead.They only study the ancient holy book...they are still living in the past,the more they created problem for dogs & us, the poorer they are.Unsure

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2006, 4:11 PM

Post #7 of 17 (2049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha...true also. where do u stay? did u apply for the license for them? i just went and apply just for the sake of my neighbour so that they can't take action to my dog.

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2006, 4:30 PM

Post #8 of 17 (2046 views)
Shortcut

I am staying at Ara damansara area...I microchip my dog have yet to get liciencse. Some time they tell me toy breed no need liciense coz they are not dangarous,actually I never have liciense for long time oredi. For safety,it;s better to have lah.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2006, 4:06 AM

Post #9 of 17 (2027 views)
Shortcut

haha... well i didn't microchip my dog. she always stay inside the house and seldom go out unless she need to take bath. not dangerous but yet still got the noise. u know them.... they are so sensitive to touch dog or even see dog. for them see dog is even worse than see a ghost. seriously, although our dog got license, they still can take action towards us if we did one lil problem.

netty
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2006, 3:22 AM

Post #10 of 17 (1937 views)
Shortcut

what I have learn is, to give back what you found and what is not yours, and when you know who is the ownerTongue.

I have a small shovel, and I pick up the poo and put it over the wall, back to my neighbour.

she pay for it when it was food, and her cats bring it to me, and it's not mine, so..........Cool Wink

mahen22
Novice

Jun 26, 2006, 8:19 PM

Post #11 of 17 (1864 views)
Shortcut

Its a really unfair country, have to bare with that. But when the malay kids get bitten by the dogs..they try to make it a big issue...infact i think the kids should have liciense to walk on the road without adult supervision. I use to see alot of them throw stone and even disturb the dogs who mind their own business. Animals will not disturb you unless you disturb them

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2006, 8:37 PM

Post #12 of 17 (1858 views)
Shortcut
Re: [netty] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

my neighbour did the same thing too. i saw her took the poo fr my another neighbour's dog and put in front of the dog owner's house. hahaha...so funny. actually it's so irresponsible. dog owner need to be responsible but how bout cat owner?

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2006, 8:39 PM

Post #13 of 17 (1857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mahen22] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

they always try to get rid of the dogs. that's y they wan to make it as a big big issue and blame on the dog owners because they don't like dogs at all. they never think that actually the kid was the one who did the action first. no one able to witness the incident so we can't do anything too. even the SPCA Sabrina said tat if we don't disturb the dogs, the dogs won't disturb us. we as a dog owner can't even voice out.

julie83
Dog Kichi

Jul 1, 2006, 12:38 PM

Post #14 of 17 (1803 views)
Shortcut

hey,perhaps all dogs' lovers should have a street demonstration and fight for animal rights Wink That'll be so cool. Since Malalysia is a 'democratic' country, so we should put our 'democratic' government to a test and fight for our rights. Opps..will i be put behind bars by saying that? *run and hide*Sly

(This post was edited by julie83 on Jul 1, 2006, 12:39 PM)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2006, 4:53 AM

Post #15 of 17 (1786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julie83] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaLaugh....good idea but i guess you should forget about it because no matter how hard we try to democratic, it's no use. Unsure

julie83
Dog Kichi

Jul 2, 2006, 10:09 AM

Post #16 of 17 (1781 views)
Shortcut

of course one street demonstration will not change the entire government's mind (that we all know) but street demonstration can attract foreign reporters and the whole world will know how our Badawi and his team treat the man's best friend Sly darn..better keep my mouth shut otherwise i would be throw into jail. Cool

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 8:32 AM

Post #17 of 17 (1746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julie83] We onli take action in dogs. What is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha...yea better zip the mouth. if not realli they can track us down although this is a forum. although it's a dog forum. they might read wat we talking bad bout them. hahahah

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my