Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me?

zitian

Mar 27, 2002, 1:32 AM

Post #1 of 9 (3607 views)
Shortcut
tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? Can't Post

can i tranfer my dog's pedegree from RNSWCC to MKA?

adrian
Novice

Mar 27, 2002, 4:34 AM

Post #2 of 9 (3601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zitian] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Yes you can but there are some procedures that you have to follow.

However the best thing you can do is for you to join/contact the. Since you want MKA papers for your puppy it is safe to assume that you will be needing to join such an organisation in the first place? They will be the best people to give you the correct advice in securing the papers.

Cheers
"There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog." - Konrad Lorenz

zitian

Mar 28, 2002, 12:01 AM

Post #3 of 9 (3592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adrian] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks man...i will try to contact MKA...i'm currently in Aust and trying to import a Boxer and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel into M'sia...is cavalier king charles spaniel recognize in m;sia?

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 12:34 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zitian] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes Cavalier Kings charles spaniels are recongised in malaysia. If you need to import your dog, I can let you know what has to be done..Just email me for further details.Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Andrew

Mar 28, 2002, 12:35 AM

Post #5 of 9 (3588 views)
Shortcut

Yes, cavalier king charles spaniel is recognize in malaysia..

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

zitian

Mar 28, 2002, 12:50 AM

Post #6 of 9 (3585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

how bout staffordshire bull terrier?? anyway... have u guys seen any american pit bull in m'sia?? i mean purebred

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 12:55 AM

Post #7 of 9 (3583 views)
Shortcut

Maybe you could check this list out..
http://www.puppy.com.my/breedrecognized.html

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

zitian

Mar 28, 2002, 1:22 AM

Post #8 of 9 (3580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks... any1 out there into staffordshire bull terrier??

zitian

Mar 28, 2002, 5:42 AM

Post #9 of 9 (3571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] tranfering RNSWCC to MKA..could any1 help me? [In reply to] Can't Post

ermm..can u tell me here?? how to import a dog into malaysia?? i'm currently in aust..i'm thinking of import a show quality boxer ..i contacted the breeder here...and i think they can help me too..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my