golden retreivers!

,teoh
Novice

Apr 27, 2003, 4:57 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2568 views)
Shortcut
golden retreivers! Can't Post

Hi there!

Came across this website today while having breakfast. I wanted to check with you all about something...

I plan to get a golden retreiver pup when I get back to KL (I'm currently in Sydney at the moment). Any recommendation for a good breeder/petshop that I can go to?

Just fyi, I have a daschund mix dog at home...but I'm looking forward to getting a retreiver pup - great for those long jogs! So I'm hoping if someone can tell me where to look for...

Many thanks!

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 27, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [,teoh] golden retreivers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just to clarify,
You mean to get one in M'sia or import one from Sydney to M'sia?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

,teoh
Novice

Apr 28, 2003, 4:07 AM

Post #3 of 8 (2553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] golden retreivers! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reference to my past post: "I plan to get a golden retreiver pup when I get back to KL" bit. Of course I plan to get the pup when I am in KL - in a couple of months time. I just like to do some extra research in order NOT to get cheated! Gah! Heard about those horror stories one two many times. Mad Besides, I can't bear to put my puppy through quarantines and all...so I'm getting it in KL instead of here in Sydney.

Any tips on which breeder should I go to? Would like to hear what you guys think...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2003, 7:09 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2547 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

Do you mind doing and introduction on yourself in the members introduction site ?

Well as for your question, I suggest you to give a call to MKA for their advise on the registered breeders of GR and then give these people a call.

cheers,
minglmy

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 28, 2003, 6:32 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2539 views)
Shortcut

Hi Trivor,

Contents deleted.

Please do not post any more advertising material in the future.

Webmaster

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Apr 28, 2003, 6:45 PM)

,teoh
Novice

May 10, 2003, 5:29 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2515 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] golden retreivers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup, am definitely thinking of it...the other plan was to get a silky terrier or something - but I loathe getting a pup with long hair (all that molting) - GR I can take it - but never shitzus....bleh.Crazy I suppose it's a matter of personal taste. They are cute but I can't stand trimming the fur all the time...must look for a GR or border collie! I love border collies or doggies that look like border collies.... Sly

boon
Doggyman

May 11, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2506 views)
Shortcut

Hi Teoh,

i do believe that dogs from Au back to KL does not require quarantine.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 13, 2003, 9:08 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2491 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Teoh,

I fully understand what you mean, i used to owned a poodle which requires lot of time for me to bath, trim & comb her. Now, i own a short fur minpin which is very much easier to take care. Wink

I guess as we grow up especially started working, time that we can afford to spend on our furkids will be much less and time which we spend, we would rather not do it on grooming Crazybut more on teaching them and playing Smilewith them. Luckily I didn't get a shih tzu or else, now mati lor...Crazy work from 9 - 9 where got time to comb !

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my