jacenta
Novice

Feb 13, 2006, 4:49 AM

Post #1 of 6 (6215 views)
Shortcut
LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY WANTED! Can't Post

Hi there Lab Owners or Breeders,

I am looking for a Labrador Retriever puppy

Must haves: Male, Black & both Parents with certificate, good blood line, admirable characters and in excellent health.

So let me know if there are any upcoming litters. My email address is jka888@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Jacenta Armstrong

jacenta
Novice

Aug 11, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #2 of 6 (6068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacenta] LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY WANTED! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys,

I finally found the LOVE OF MY LIFE! Check out his photo aint he just adorable!

He is a black labrador retriever and his name is "BALLACK". Born on the 21st May 2006 and from a parentage showline.

I got him on the 9th July 2006 and since it was during the World Cup fever I named him after my favourite team Germany's puppy-face player Michael Ballack Wink Just like his hero, Baby Ballack is also handsome, smart and playful Cool

Baby Ballack will be starting his puppy obedience training @ Pet Safari Ikano next month. Cant Wait!

Cheers,

Jacenta

cauldron86
New User

Nov 6, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #3 of 6 (5999 views)
Shortcut

Hi, could you tell me where you got your lab pup? I am looking for one as well with the same criteria as yours.

Thx.
arvinm

jacenta
Novice

Nov 7, 2006, 12:39 AM

Post #4 of 6 (5989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cauldron86] LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY WANTED! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

I got Ballack from Badri, the pet trainer in Pet Safari Ikano. He used to be an ex-MKA chief trainer and now trains in Pet Safari. He owns labradors and has lots of experience in the breed. His beautiful and smart black labrador is Bobby who was obedience champion before Check out the Dog Scouts of Malaysia site (http://www.dogscoutsofmalaysia.5u.com/). Bobby's in the picture on the top right doing the agility. Ballack is Bobby's last of the black little mohicans! Cool

I have checked and Badri has a litter coming up available in January but they are yellow and chocolate (not black). Are u still interested? The yellow pups are from champion line. Let me know so that I can forward your contact to them.

By the way, Ballack completed his obedience exams yesterday at Pet Safari and he came out tops in class! He is now 5 months old! Cheers.

Jacenta

cauldron86
New User

Nov 7, 2006, 8:14 PM

Post #5 of 6 (5979 views)
Shortcut

Hi again! Your reply was so quick, didn't expect that. Smile

Great to hear yr pup is a champion in the making! Well done!

I'm actually looking for a black or brown lab. I know browns are not really a sought after colour, but that just makes it so much more special! So brown would be the colour I will go for.

Could you gimme a rough price indication for what you paid for Ballack? Need to shop around a little bit as well.

Thx & regs,
arvinm

jacenta
Novice

Nov 13, 2006, 11:33 PM

Post #6 of 6 (5942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cauldron86] LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY WANTED! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Yup am training Ballack now for Pre-Novice starting in December

Yes, Yes GO FOR CHOCOLATE! If I get another Labrador it will be Chocolate. Very rare and they are gorgeous! Badri has 2 chocolate labradors (a male and female). And the female is the one expecting now. Puppies ready to go in January fingers crossed! The chocolate male lab's name is BJ who is the son of Bobby's. BJ has a very nice built. So if you are interested do pass me your private email and I will get Badri to get in touch with you on the details & costings and start placing your bookings! Sly I can also send you some lovely pictures of BJ. Note bookings have already started like I said chocolate labradors are a rare find. Hey maybe you should get a FEMALE so Ballack has a future mate! Wink

Cheers,

Jacenta

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my