Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
my Golden Retriever look strange

noidea
Novice

Feb 9, 2006, 8:44 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1034 views)
Shortcut
my Golden Retriever look strange Can't Post

sometimes i wonder why my 3 months GR look different from others.

Can any of you expert tell me if he pure breed ? he got the cert saying it is a pure breed.
Attachments: 0_IMAGE_00040.jpg (5.02 KB)

christeh
Dog Kichi

Feb 10, 2006, 9:42 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noidea] my Golden Retriever look strange [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm... He looks ok 2 me... Just a trifle bit skinny, that's all. When u bought him, did u get 2 see hisrents 1st, or is he from a pet shop? Maybe if u put him on a little more weight, den he will end up looking like an actual Golden, but after that, don't overfeed him, ya...Different bloodlines will look different, but dey r still the same breed, u know.=)

noidea
Novice

Feb 10, 2006, 11:47 PM

Post #3 of 5 (996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christeh] my Golden Retriever look strange [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for your reply, I have not yet able to see the dog in person. This is because the he will be flying by Mas cargo this afternoon to Kota Kinabalu. Then have to quarantine for 1 month.

All i can do is only rely on the information and picture given by the breeder in West malaysia. i hope tomorrow when he arrived i can take more picture to show you guys.

Thanks

noidea
Novice

Feb 12, 2006, 8:06 AM

Post #4 of 5 (982 views)
Shortcut

i just received my GR today at Mas cargo....He doesn't look strange anymore....he look the same as other GR.

but the sad thing is that they have to quarantine the puppy. They lock them in a cage....no exercise for one month i dunno what will happen to him...

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Mar 16, 2006, 6:22 AM

Post #5 of 5 (900 views)
Shortcut

its only matter of time their looks start to changed.... like what the other person said.... diff. bloodline will have diff. look... but the diff. will not be very huge gap... about caging ur dog... don worry they will excersice ur dog but not that often only.... since urs is still a pup don worry... once the GR reach to ur warm arm excersice it to the max max....

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my