First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 7, 2006, 10:38 PM

Post #1 of 79 (1112 views)
Shortcut
Hi Can't Post

Harloo,

I am new. Just joined the site not long ago.

Happie to meet all the dog lovers.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 8, 2006, 3:05 AM

Post #2 of 79 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [asephine_jo] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello and Welcome!!!

Hope you enjoy this site... plenty of info here.Smile

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

wookie
Novice

Feb 8, 2006, 9:23 AM

Post #3 of 79 (1091 views)
Shortcut

Hi there! Me very fresh here also....Cool Welcome ...welcome....Laugh

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 8, 2006, 5:41 PM

Post #4 of 79 (1077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Hai,

What breed you got urselves there?

It's colours are very special looo..hihihih

I am from Johore. Currently working in Shah Alam.

Actually now i am working...but i am so excited to receive replies from u and wookie..

My dog is at johore with my parents.. is splitz (Michelle) and is kinda old already is almost 12 years old by May this year.

I got the dog from a fren of my mum when i am only Form 1...so u can guess how old am i right?...hihih

I am always thinking of getting myself a small breed dog to accompany me in KL.

But i always chicken out later on, i am afraid i got no time to take care of it.

So how u started keeping a pet?

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 8, 2006, 6:07 PM

Post #5 of 79 (1074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wookie] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Wookie,

yea u are fresh but u are so active in the forum ler..<pui fok pui fok>

Ur doggie is a rottweiler?

My best fren have one too..She likes to jump alot..and always like to jump onto my body..

very tall oh...can reach my shoulder ..hihihi..but i am not afraid of her..

cox i know dog will never attack good ppl...i think they have good smelling sense

Eh the doggie on the avatar doesn't belong to me.. I just saw her on one of the dog selling advertisement.

It is a maltese ..the owner is from singapore...but is quite some time ago..

It is too late when i found out...so sad...i fell in love with the doggie already...

Anyway i will keep looking for my pet...hihihi

update you when i get one..

wookie
Novice

Feb 8, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #6 of 79 (1064 views)
Shortcut

Hi asephine!

Me active? Have u mistaken me for someone else? Me just join few days back...Blush But it's great to know that there are so many pet lovers out there contributing.

Cheers.

scout
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 9:01 PM

Post #7 of 79 (1042 views)
Shortcut

Hey there ,

Welcome!!! Forgive my ignorance but what breed is your dog? Cuteeeeeeeeeee....

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 10, 2006, 12:00 AM

Post #8 of 79 (1031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scout] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Scout,

Actually that is not my dog. But it is a maltese.

I found this picture at one of the dog selling advertisement.

Thinking of buying it just to realize the advertisement been posted since july 2005.

So guess it is sold already.

SO sad....i reallie like that dog oh...it's cute with its round face....

If you happen to see anyone selling maltese, please inform me..thanks~

Your lab is cute too...i like lab when it is a puppy, but when it grew i got no space for him.Huge!!!

janiceC

Feb 10, 2006, 2:30 AM

Post #9 of 79 (1023 views)
Shortcut

haloo

i like maltese too but i own a shih tzu now..Smilereadin thru the posts in this forum,got to noe that tthere's a member here(leecy)'s dad is a breeder of maltese n pom..can try to ask him..Smile

www.dogster.com/?210313

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 10, 2006, 5:36 PM

Post #10 of 79 (1012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janiceC] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Janice,

I went to your website...and read through ur shih tzu's diary...ahhh so so cute!!!

My sis own a shih tzu too...his name is be be....his colour is very nice...only one brown patch on the body and his ears are brown colour. ...

If i couldn't get a westies or maltese, my third choice has to be shih tzu loo..

cox my house can only afford small breed dog...and those are the toy dogs i like.

Actually my bf like american cocker spaniel?But i do not know much about this breed. BUt i saw photos that this breed is quite big oh when grown up. Am i right?

Yea actually when i read through the forum i knew leecy's father breed maltese and pom. BUt i am not sure whether he wants to sell to me loo...that is why i didnt ask him. Maybe i should approach him. He had a messenger right...XXX ignore the dots....Wink.

janiceC

Feb 10, 2006, 11:10 PM

Post #11 of 79 (1004 views)
Shortcut

hi

haha..thankzSlyoh..my shih tzu is also white n some brown patches..the color is getting lighter as she grows up..

ohh..before i got my shih tzu,i thought of havin a maltese too..but it costs more compare to shih tzu..thus,shih tzu was my choice..shih tzu quite good leh..n manja too..

ACS ar?i'm not very sure bout it..but my fren does have a CS,(not sure whether it's an english or american)..bout the size,i dun think it's big..medium lar..her CS is very handsome!!haha

ya loh..he got msn..u try n ask him lar..maybe he can help u lerr..

www.dogster.com/?210313

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 11, 2006, 1:21 AM

Post #12 of 79 (996 views)
Shortcut

Hi Janice,

How old is your shih tzu? I have heard about grown up puppies colour faded too.

I am worried 'be be' colour will get lighter.

No wonder i saw your shih tzu colour is so light...very rare loo..

at first i tot is because u resize the photo that's why it is not clear tim.

How you trim our dog hair ar?.you do it yourselves or let it grow long or bring to pet shop for grooming? For me is very expensive to bring my dog everymonth to pet shop loo. My splitz at home no need to cut hair one...very easy to take care. But my sis one very expensive dog oh...like u say manja loo...everything also brand new, hair cut also everymonth new style oh...I would prefer to try cut my future puppy hair myself...at the same time can spend more time with him/her.

Ya i think you are absolutely right. Pet shop is selling maltese too expensive.If i am not mistaken is about Rm 2,500 They are very commercialize.

Personally i dont think it is worth it. Moreover they never take good care of the puppies..the puppies were left so dirty in the cage.

Reallie dun understand how this people except ppl to buy such a dirty puppy....

That's is one of the reason i hope to buy my future puppy through home breed..is more reasonable cox never involving triangle/matrix middle person...and more adorable...

chaiwoon

Feb 11, 2006, 2:02 AM

Post #13 of 79 (995 views)
Shortcut

FrownJanice...

I also owned a male Shih Tzu... hey, ur QQ color fade arr... mine even worse... from black patches turn into totally white fur except for his ear after first time grooming.. went for puppy cut... i asked the groomer not to groom his face portion.. scare he/she accidentally pork my boyboy eyes... that's y face portion still got black patches... when my mum went to fetch him back, she can't even recognized him untill dun wan to carry him back from the pet shop.. kekkeke.... any idea how to change his fur color back to original??..
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Feb 11, 2006, 2:13 AM

Post #14 of 79 (993 views)
Shortcut

Frownasephine

yeah.. sending for grooming is quite expensive... i prefer to groom him myself... coz' my aunty's furkid kena eye injury due to grooming before... maybe her groomer not pro gua.. moreover i got a bad experience on grooming.. unexpected outcome.. Frown

lucky thing, my BoyBoy can lay down and let me groom his face portion.. he won't move much...

maybe u could ask someone to demo to u on how to groom his face portion first.. then slowly u try to groom ur self..
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 11, 2006, 2:46 AM

Post #15 of 79 (991 views)
Shortcut

oh.she's 10months plus now..still very naught.n likes to make the innocent n blur blur face when she did sth wrong..

her original color is golden..not too dark oso de..Smile

i dono DIY..planning to learn..i took her to the petshop for grooming in nov 2005..usually he charges 50buckz..for nail cutting n ear cleaning,i'll bring her to the petshop when i'm free,he didnt charge me for that..i'll learn to trim her nails soon from him..

i bought my shih tzu from petshop o...it's oso true that buy from home breeder is much better like u said lo..but so far,ihavent encoutered any health problem of my shih tzu..

have u tried to call to the n get the breeder's number?so u wanna buy a maltese?
www.dogster.com/?210313

janiceC

Feb 11, 2006, 2:50 AM

Post #16 of 79 (991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

err....Piratepity for ur aunt dog...

but i dun dare to DIY my shih tzu ler..cuz takut kena her oso..i think will learn from the groomer when i take qq for grooming next time..hopefully i can DIY in the future..haha

ur boyboy so good eh..heheWink
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 11, 2006, 10:29 AM

Post #17 of 79 (983 views)
Shortcut

ya lorr.. pity her doggie.. she spent 400 for eye surgery..

yea.. he is a good boy... for nail cutting, i need someone to hold him.. otherwise he will move around.. some more i need to apply some water on his nail to make it soft... easier to cut i guess..

sure u can DIY her.. try DIY her when she is sleepy or tired.. so she won't be so active lorr... kekke... hope u enjoy grooming ur QQ in the future... Wink
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Feb 11, 2006, 10:33 AM

Post #18 of 79 (982 views)
Shortcut

Hi asephine..

yea.. buy from breeder is better.. at least they r toilet train.. i bought mine from breeder in USJ.. but dunno they got sell maltese or not lorr...
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 11, 2006, 7:39 PM

Post #19 of 79 (981 views)
Shortcut

wa..so costly ar..Pirate

ya ar??realy easier to cut after applying some water on it??ya lo hor..wait till she;s sleepy then groom her..haha..but i scared later very ugly leh..Sly

how old is boy boy btw?
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 12, 2006, 6:27 PM

Post #20 of 79 (973 views)
Shortcut

ya lorr... kena the eye kornea.. discover it too late liao.. got a big hole.. so kena stitch lorr...

yup.. coz the nail will become soft marr... u may try it out.. as for grooming, dun straight away cut the fur short short larr.. trim bit by bit... so it won't be like short patches here n there... u try out first lorr.. if ugly, then keep it long n send for grooming next time lorr..

my boyboy 1 year old liao.. he's like a king in my house and like a chicken outside my house... very timid.. never social with other doggie...Crazy
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 12, 2006, 8:34 PM

Post #21 of 79 (971 views)
Shortcut

omg..so painful leh.Pirate

i think she'll be very ugly if i groom her..haha..juz bought a toothpaste for her juz now...35buckz..n took her to the vet..overall costed 60buckz ler..then bogught the dog food..40buckz..haha..

did u celebrate his b/d last time?QQ's very frendly wherever she goes..haha..but ar..she will pura-pura to be girlish outside..haha..very guai one...at home,she's oso the queen..Sly
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 13, 2006, 6:25 AM

Post #22 of 79 (949 views)
Shortcut

i though of celebrating.. but then dunno who to invite.. coz my boyboy's fren (auntie's doggie) always bully him... see him liao wanna hump on him... haii.. both also male.. . pity my boyboy.. he scared untill berak... kekke... i just bought him a pair of shoes for his bday present...

oo.. u bought toothpaste arr... i also brush his teeth every night before i sleep.. kekke...

my boyboy also very friendly... he very pandai to pretend... in front of ppl, he very guai.. but at home, he's evil....

so when is QQ bday n r u going to celebrate her bday?
www.dogster.com/?378834

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 13, 2006, 11:38 PM

Post #23 of 79 (922 views)
Shortcut

Chaiwoon & Janice,

Yesterday Chinese Valentine day, my bf brought me to all possible pet shop in Kl that we know...trying to look for one doggie...

We started off at petaling street. There are 2 pet shop. Hmm not bad...

And we were attracted to American Cocker Spaniel. Selling at RM 1,580 oh...but with one starter kit that includes two times of dog bathing services.

The sales girl is very nice loo...but they have only 1 choice...so i went to another of its branch...the ACS is even more beautiful ohh..selling RM 100 less...but sold out already...sob sob...

Anyway frens...i am now veyr confused loo...dont know what breed i prefer d...I seem to like all kinda of dogs ar...hihihi

Alot of my frens suggest me to take a shih tzu..because it is easier to take care and is laptoy dog...my bf actually like shih tzu lo...cox my sis's shih tzu [be be] like to play with him alot..he likes playful dog.

Actually is should be easy and fun grooming your dog by urselves loo..You have to know how to handle your dog so it wont move around. And you to scold her if she is moves. After some time she trusts you then she will not retreat. Buy a smaller scissors for front hair. Of course the dog is afraid when they see big scissors izznt...hahaha...cox they must be wondering what we are trying to do to them...kekeke...but then hor...i tot we couldnt cut their <misai> one wo..i tot that is the thing they use to measure whether they can pass by any walkways..if you cut it short...then it will always knocks on something...

My splitz will just lye quietly for me to comb and cut the bad hair for her..after i finish she is very happie and will jump upside down ...so i think dog like their hair to be smooth and silky..eventually their mood become better oh..

Chaiwoon ar...so how much you bought your shih tzu from the breeder...your pupp is grey + white right...very special loo..

normally i see is brown + white

janiceC

Feb 14, 2006, 12:40 AM

Post #24 of 79 (916 views)
Shortcut

ohoh,,cuz i'm planning to buy a cake in a bone size for her..but then i duno y should the ingredients be loh..so juz wannna ask u got any idea?

i'm also looking for shoes for qq..where did u get it??went to 1u n mid valley oso cant find lerr..here(seremban) oso dun have leh..aihh..

haha..scared till berak..first time listen only..not scared till niao niao de meh..haha..so cute leh ur boyboy..

duno y our dogs r so pandai oh..haha..noe how to pretend to be guai guai when they r outside..

her b./d is on the 17th of march..
www.dogster.com/?210313

janiceC

Feb 14, 2006, 12:43 AM

Post #25 of 79 (913 views)
Shortcut

hihi..haha..then tomoro is the western valentine day..so r u going to a doggie tml??hope u can find it soon..

then u r going to buy ACS or a shih tzu now??i havent owned an ACS before thus i cant give u any idea bout it..bout if u got a shih tzu,u will never regret it la..haha..cuz i love my qq so much now though she's really really notti ler..Wink

i oso dun cut the "misai" there de oh..
www.dogster.com/?210313

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my