Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution!

ilya
Novice

Feb 5, 2006, 7:54 PM

Post #1 of 10 (3335 views)
Shortcut
Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! Can't Post

Wizdog is a new revolutionary house training system for dogs. Consisting of a durable plastic pan and fitted grate, liquid waste dispenses through the grate onto newspaper or a pee pad, separated from your dog's paws - No more wet paw tracks throughout your house! Solid waste stays on top of the grate, so you never have to touch it. Just flip the grate, and it's gone. That's it!

http://www.wizdog.com/

Price List
Wizdog plus FREE Dog Training Digest ebook (US$29.95 value)
RM165

ambermae
Dog Kichi

Jul 18, 2006, 8:08 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilya] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

Great idea but how do you get the dog to use it?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2006, 9:03 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilya] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

sounds great to me...hv u tried it? how much does it cost? i mean plus shipping and other chrges....and how do you make your dog use it....thanks!Cool

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jochin
Novice

Jul 19, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am using the wizdog with great success. Now my 5 mths old shih tzu is almost fully trained. She pee and poo on the wizdog. Wizdog can be bought at a pet shop in Sri Hartamas.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2006, 12:01 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jochin] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh really? how much does it cost? doest pet safari in IKANO sells it too? so u put it in the toilet? how long does it take for u to train your dog to use it?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jochin
Novice

Jul 20, 2006, 12:52 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

No need to put wizdog in toilet. Just put it at the place where you wish your dog to pee and poo. Drip some of your dog's urine on the newspaper under the grate. The smell of urine will make them pee and poo on the wizdog. You also need to guide dog to wizdog when you know it is going to pee or poo. At the end of the day just throw away the soiled newspaper and replace it. Dont forget to put a bit of urine on the replaced newspaper. (later no need to do this when dog fully trained.) As for poo, need to take grate and flip poo into toilet bowl and then wash away the stain. Do not allow the dog to wander too far away from wizdog until fully trained. Initialy, there has been some accident with Pearly but now almost accident free.
Brought back my shih tzu, Pearly on 31-05-2006. Bought wizdog at RM148.50 (RM165 less 10%) at the pet shop in Sri Hartamas. Should be only available in this pet shop

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2006, 5:56 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jochin] Revolutionary Dog House Training Solution! [In reply to] Can't Post

ic...thanks for the info.....am thinking of getting one for my pup...to put in her playpen during the daytime when i am not at home..coz during nite time when i let her run free, she will do her business in the toilet..........................Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jochin
Novice

Jul 20, 2006, 6:49 PM

Post #8 of 10 (2857 views)
Shortcut

If you wish to buy one for your pup, then check for more information at www.petspeople.com.my

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #9 of 10 (2572 views)
Shortcut

hi,

mind giving me the direction to the pet shop at sri hartamas?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jochin
Novice

Feb 26, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #10 of 10 (2489 views)
Shortcut

Only read your post today, hence the late reply. I am not good in giving direction. You can call the petshop in Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas for direction. Contact Mr Gan at Hp No: 012-2772212 or Tel:03-62011708 Fax:03-62016708

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my