Huskies Fans, need u guys help

nazaj
Novice

Jan 20, 2006, 5:57 PM

Post #1 of 22 (2652 views)
Shortcut
Huskies Fans, need u guys help Can't Post

I'm lookin for huskies for a long time.

And recently, I saw a huskies puppy who is almost 4 month. But the weird thing is , he have pure white color. I mean milky color. Ask for RM2000.(with cert) Do you think husky got milky color ?. i cantsee any black dot or other color instead white.is pure like white like a snowy. ( i worried this breed got any disease, coz i hear some ppl say there is one disease/sickness which can turn the whole body into white color. Even human also can get this sickness)

Initially, I don't really like it cause I'm not sure is the breeder a cheater. but, After a few times visit, I beh tahan with this stunning, cute and adorable breed. but i worried this isn't a pure breed.(cause i don't like being cheat, i rather their tell me sincere) and i worried that he is going be taken by somebody. The somebody i mean is cruel and treat him not well. You know this guy is poor where all his bros,sis all found a good home. Only him, still staying in the cage.

Aiyo...so miserable. Pls help me on this. I'll try to upload the pic in my profile.So that everyone can see.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2006, 8:59 PM

Post #2 of 22 (2639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nazaj] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Naza,

According to this site ( http://www.huskycolors.com/ ) there are white & milky coloured huskies. All colors from black to pure white are allowed in shows even Smile

There isn;t really a disease that makes the dog turn white BUT albino dogs or dogs lacking pigment(think white dobes & boxers) have a tendency to be deaf or blind. Some of them are also a little more sensitive to sunlight compared to other dogs.

Very hard to tell if he is a pure breed coz even mixed breeds can look pure at this young age. I am not sure of the market price for huskies but 2000 is alot for a non-pedigreed dog Shocked
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

nazaj
Novice

Jan 20, 2006, 10:43 PM

Post #3 of 22 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi dudeWink,

Really thanks for you advise, the website is funstatic. I starting know deeper bout husky. I believe i'm going to take him home ASAP.

by the way, you are mention about pedigree?? I like dog, but i'm a dog idiot. You means if a dog is not pedigree means the dog have no cert? Or what? Can i know more about this . or better recommend me where can have this kinda book or info.I really wanna know more

Tks and GONG XI FA CAI

PS:You guy can see the white husky in the attachment. But is very blur & small. This is the only pic i have!

May
Old Hand

Jan 21, 2006, 1:04 AM

Post #4 of 22 (2625 views)
Shortcut

White husky is an acceptable colour even in show. RM2,000 for a husky with cert is a good bargain. It's good that have decided to give the pup a good home.

babyeskimo
Novice

Jan 21, 2006, 3:51 AM

Post #5 of 22 (2618 views)
Shortcut

I have a husky, and I got her for RM3600 for NO cert. She has blue eyes and a silver coat, but she hit parvo virus less than a week a got her.

My advice, please becareful of petshops, if you do not trust them maybe get a vet to go with you to see the dog's health. Huskies are prone to hip dyslasia(as all larger dogs). The trauma both emotional and financial is not nice to go through.

I have seen white pure breed huskies before but I do not fancy them so much myself.

It is a good bargain for RM2k if she/he is healthy!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2006, 7:31 AM

Post #6 of 22 (2613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

wow. Laugh didn't noe huskies cost so much.

Any reason why tho..? I'm thinking along the lines like a bulldog may cost more because of of birth difficulties,

I would pay 3.6k for a show/working quality dog (other breeds)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2006, 7:35 AM

Post #7 of 22 (2612 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just google "siberian husky" & u should have tonnes of website.Smile

Yes.pedigree=cert.

I agree with eskimo tho. If she is healthy,then it's a bargain (for a husky i suppose!) If not u'll b paying much much more to the vet.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Jan 21, 2006, 7:43 AM)

nazaj
Novice

Jan 21, 2006, 6:29 PM

Post #8 of 22 (2600 views)
Shortcut
Re: Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all

Yo...I get shock of this webiste such as big family. You guy are trendamous and caring. I get warm and hope here.

Thanks ur help and opinion.

I can't wait for even for one second to get the husky home. but too bad i have to wait for my salary. I can't sleep well last night due to this problem. And finally, I now what to do.

Once my hsuky back, sure will ask you all some guidance for taking care of this breed.Especially eksimo, muz teaching me some tip for taking care of this dog.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2006, 6:42 PM

Post #9 of 22 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Hey Nazaj,

U'll find even more guidance if u dig up the old posts. Worth the time reading them up

I hope u wait till ur husky is older. Handling 2 puppies is no easy task !
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2006, 12:22 AM

Post #10 of 22 (2496 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I know someone from Balakong who want to "let go" his husky babies (purebreed, non-cert, male, 4 months old plus. brown+white, blue eye)

anyone interested pls reply me here...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

mypetdog
Novice

Feb 13, 2006, 5:41 PM

Post #11 of 22 (2476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

let's be more direct, he's selling the pup?

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 14, 2006, 8:11 PM

Post #12 of 22 (2453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mypetdog] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes. but i am not the one who make profits. ..

Just happen one of my lady friends bought one female Huskies on RM900 (10 months old) from this home breeder one month ago
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

mypetdog
Novice

Feb 15, 2006, 5:35 PM

Post #13 of 22 (2439 views)
Shortcut

RM900 is too good to be true. The health status is definitely a concern for a husky that price.

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006, 10:08 PM

Post #14 of 22 (2403 views)
Shortcut

BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

(This post was edited by sasa on Feb 18, 2006, 10:11 PM)
Attachments: H+B+W_2653.jpg (62.2 KB)

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006, 10:13 PM

Post #15 of 22 (2401 views)
Shortcut

BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!
Attachments: Hus_2643.jpg (44.8 KB)

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006, 10:14 PM

Post #16 of 22 (2400 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!
Attachments: Hus_2670.jpg (49.0 KB)

sasa
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006, 10:16 PM

Post #17 of 22 (2399 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!
Attachments: Hus+Bowie_2661.jpg (44.6 KB)

cybersim
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2006, 12:29 AM

Post #18 of 22 (2366 views)
Shortcut
Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Husky fans here,

Just wan to know can husky stand Msia hot and humid weather ? How do you guy keep ur husky cool ? Installing air-cond or 24 hours fan ? Sly

babyeskimo
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #19 of 22 (2359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cybersim] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

My husky used to live with me indoors, but I have placed her with my mom in the garden. She used to sit right under the aircon draft but she seems to be doing ok so far. Breeder says she was from phillipines so she should be more used to the weather than an imported(auz/european).

She plays in the rain and has a small wading pool to play when it gets too hot

;-)

babyeskimo
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 8:05 PM

Post #20 of 22 (2358 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

Nazaj - Have you got your husky?

RM900 is really cheap-you would be skeptical of the dog's health. But then again if i breed huskies I would sell them cheap, to people that would love them.
My uncle had 2 huskies, they bred 5 pups, tried to sell for RM2.5k, couldnt find a suitable buyer. In the end he gave them away to friends!

I rather sell them cheap to loving homes..

nazaj
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 10:06 PM

Post #21 of 22 (2350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babyeskimo] Huskies Fans, need u guys help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Aiyo..Shockedwho selling so cheap, RM900 is good bargain d.Blush

Yes..i own my white husky. I won him befre CNY. Tell you what, he bring so many touble to me, but he bring so many extra happiness and lucky to me as well. Initially, he is so naughty that eat all my mother 's plant, digging and breaking up all those vase. I was like, oh my god ..Frownhow come he is like this. And my mom is piss him off . Nobody like him. But now is totally diff. He is still naughty like last time(mayb he born to be like dis), but i train him so much, do some precaution step. After a month now, he can pee poo in the bath room and he is so so clever. I just love this breed. I named him ~ OREO, my white warrior!

As you can see it in my uploaded pic. It tooks on 4 months old.I try to upload more pics but failed to do it? I also donno y?

I agree with you that your are talking bout ur uncle husky. I prefer them to have a good home instead of selling them high.

I have a question prompt out for you guys! my husky now already 30 weeks old, but until now i still not yet receive the cert. The petshop owner told me that the cert is still processing. Is this procedures take time?

Golden Warrior

Feb 25, 2006, 6:41 AM

Post #22 of 22 (2336 views)
Shortcut

If still got such best "lobang", pls inform me. Hehe..

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my