IN

Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
Shih Tzu "Boy look"... any idea???

JustineBiBi

Jan 18, 2006, 10:04 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1170 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu "Boy look"... any idea??? Can't Post

BiBi is now 2 years old with long coat since puppy. So, everytime I bring him out I'll tie his hair with ribbon or 'tocang' (bian zi, in chinese). Everyone who saw him will think that he is a "girl"! Frown

So, in this coming Chinese New Year 2006, I would like to change his outlook from a "girl" to a "boy". But, I don't know how to go about!!! Anyone got any idea so that BiBi will look handsome in this coming Chinese New Year? Kindly advise. (Pls place some photo for example if you do have the photo) Thank you.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 19, 2006, 2:58 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Shih Tzu "Boy look"... any idea??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Give him a crew cut mah.

lynn1157
Novice

Jan 19, 2006, 5:20 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1160 views)
Shortcut

how about puppy cut?

oahams7
Novice

Jan 26, 2006, 12:25 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1132 views)
Shortcut

haha..i have this kind of experience too..

First at all.. many grommers ike to cut a shih tzu look wif ' dong gu head ' and keep long ears hair. Wat I did was, I cut of the long ears' hair besdie him and leave it short. It will have a big change and look more boyish. U can refer to my shih tzu picture if u would like to. The address is as below.

For my own view, Shih Tzu not only can cut in that way. So normally I will cut my shih tzu hair by myself rather than let those grommer cut.Wink

Man Man - Welcome Guests!
www.dogster.com/?180888

Popeye - Anti Guests!
www.dogster.com/?196289

JustineBiBi

Feb 5, 2006, 5:48 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oahams7] Shih Tzu "Boy look"... any idea??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all, Happy Chinese New Year! Thanks my friends for ur advise! Sorry for the late reply as I was inconvenient to read ur message during chinese new year.

Ya, I brought BiBi for grooming just before the chinese new year. I told the groommer to cut his "long ear hair" and an inch of his long coat on his body. They also advise me not to cut BiBi's coat into short since his coat looks so nice. Therefore, I just gave him minor cut only... Now, he looks bit cute lah compare to previously. (Previously, he looks like an old aged dog ohh... Frown)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my