Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming!

andromache
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2273 views)
Shortcut
Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! Can't Post

Hi all,

Just a short note for those looking to take their furkids swimming - my husband and I took our GSD Stella to the Sungai Gabai Waterfalls, close to the Ulu Langat Batu 18 town yesterday.

The waterfalls were pleasantly clean, with clear cool water and not too many people around. There was an Indian couple there with a kid, and they did not seem to mind Stella. We did however, swim downstream of most of the other people just in cause they get offended. Stella had a splashing time in the water! Hope you guys get to enjoy some swimming as well!FrownFrown

heroemily
Novice

Mar 25, 2006, 12:02 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

do you mind show me the road to the waterfall?

coz i'm not local kl people i just working at here

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2006, 5:53 AM

Post #3 of 7 (2137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [heroemily] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

take the cheras road as if you're heading to kajang.

• coming from kl city, follow the cheras road that says kajang. you will pass makro on your right. thereafter lookout for cheras leisure mall (a bright colored shopping centre) on your left. continue heading straight till you come to the first toll (i think it is 90sen). immediately after the tol, take the left exit with a wet market. follow the road which is straight. at the traffic lights (with a police station on the right) make a left turn. follow the road signs and you will see signage to sungai gabai and the many other waterfalls at ulu langat.

• • coming from pj, after paying the 50sen connought tol, keep straight following signs that says kajang. continue heading straight till you come to the first toll (i think it is 90sen). immediately after the tol, take the left exit with a wet market. follow the road which is straight. at the traffic lights (with a police station on the right) make a left turn. follow the road signs and you will see signage to sungai gabai and the many other waterfalls at ulu langat.

have fun! but be on a lookout for the malay folks around the waterfall!

whilst there venture the road that leads to pekan 18 town...continue going straight, and you'll find a rather scenis stream on your right and somedays lovely fruit stalls with durians and local seasonal fruits.

(This post was edited by a_evie on Mar 25, 2006, 5:55 AM)

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 7, 2006, 6:57 PM

Post #4 of 7 (2008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

happy to see another gsd owner on board, pls feel free to add in out gsd's owner list! thanksFrownFrown

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 3:30 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

its been a long time i didn't met jamie and max

i still remember d 1st time i saw them is during d MIPE 2004 event @ mid valley...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 16, 2006, 6:29 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Amanda,

yah, coz its has been a long time i didnt join shows aldy.. and i sledom bring them out nowadays... tat's y..Tongue

suprise tat u still remember them..Frown how r u?

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 6:52 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Sungai Gabai Waterfalls - Good for Swimming! [In reply to] Can't Post

i got myself another black mongrel, pacco girl...

recently keep bringing her out to join all sorts of activities..... ub texcept dog show la.... haha...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my